Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Give me 120 souls War Chief back

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6

    Give me 120 souls War Chief back

    Dear Ember,

    Some people got x2 souls stone yesterday, include me. And I used soul of War chief(WC) upgrade it to 5*, then 120 souls of WC exchanged to get Swordmaster.

    You can see the picter of that process in these pictures below. Hope you give me souls of WC back.

    I play in server 12 vip 6, nick Death and my account ID is 2269601

    Thank much indeed.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0145.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	2009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0146.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	2010
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0143.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	2007   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0144.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	2008  
    Last edited by DoQuangTrung; 11-18-2014 at 12:34 AM.

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by DoQuangTrung View Post
    Dear Ember,

    Some people got x2 souls stone yesterday, include me. And I used soul of War chief(WC) upgrade it to 5*, then 120 souls of WC exchanged to get Swordmaster.

    I can see the picter of that process in these pictures below. Hope you give me souls of WC back.

    I play in server 12 vip 6, nick Death and my account ID is 2269601

    Thank much indeed.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0145.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	2009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0146.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	2010
    If this is a bug, ucool should downgrade his WC also, from 5* to 3* (can be). I hope ucool do it soon, it's not fair to other players.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    If this is a bug, ucool should downgrade his WC also, from 5* to 3* (can be). I hope ucool do it soon, it's not fair to other players.
    Wait, do you see the screenshoot?? his WC is 4 stars before the bug occured I think.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by santanazz View Post
    Wait, do you see the screenshoot?? his WC is 4 stars before the bug occured I think.
    I see the screenshot but I don't think it's 270 soul stones (120+150). That number does not make any sense (kind of odd number), maybe 300, 350 or more (look more logic).

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    My WC level 4 and I have 145 souls stone of it. Yesterday, these souls was double. It means I had 290 souls, i used 150 souls upgrade to 5*, it remain 140 souls. Then I used 120 souls to exchange Swordmaster. Is it logics huh?

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by DoQuangTrung View Post
    My WC level 4 and I have 145 souls stone of it. Yesterday, these souls was double. It means I had 290 souls, i used 150 souls upgrade to 5*, it remain 140 souls. Then I used 120 souls to exchange Swordmaster. Is it logics huh?
    Still not, since your WC still at 5*.

    I think you're a 'smart' guy (although you're not smart when telling about your exploit), you declare 145 soul stones because if ucool really take back you only need 5 more ss to make it 5* again. So 'smart'. Why not WC 3* and 95 ss on him ????

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Still not, since your WC still at 5*.

    I think you're a 'smart' guy (although you're not smart when telling about your exploit), you declare 145 soul stones because if ucool really take back you only need 5 more ss to make it 5* again. So 'smart'. Why not WC 3* and 95 ss on him ????
    =))) Did you see 8 ss of Swordman? If I had WC 3* and 99 ss, how can they become WC 5* and 140 ss only in a day?

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Still not, since your WC still at 5*.

    I think you're a 'smart' guy (although you're not smart when telling about your exploit), you declare 145 soul stones because if ucool really take back you only need 5 more ss to make it 5* again. So 'smart'. Why not WC 3* and 95 ss on him ????
    You have to know that you need to have a hero 5* and ss of that hero to exchange Swordmaster

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by DoQuangTrung View Post
    Dear Ember,

    Some people got x2 souls stone yesterday, include me. And I used soul of War chief(WC) upgrade it to 5*, then 120 souls of WC exchanged to get Swordmaster.

    I can see the picter of that process in these pictures below. Hope you give me souls of WC back.

    I play in server 12 vip 6, nick Death and my account ID is 2269601

    Thank much indeed.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0145.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	2009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0146.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	2010
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will verify this issue and make corrections once the issue is confirmed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Is your Sword master still there please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Is your Sword master still there please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Absolutely, 8 souls stone of SM are still in the inventory.

    Thank for your help

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    Hello Ucool,

    I have had the same problem with my hero Windmaster. I have bought a package of 60 Windmaster's shards because of the bugs and I have received 3 Sword master shards. if I can refund my 60 windmaster shards and lose my Sword master shards It will be nice. You will see my sword master Shards in my invents
    Thanks

    Maxtorls - Server 5
    Maxtorls - Sniper Server 5

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by DoQuangTrung View Post
    Absolutely, 8 souls stone of SM are still in the inventory.

    Thank for your help
    Dear Leader
    We will restore your Soul Stones as soon as we can. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #14
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69ls View Post
    Hello Ucool,

    I have had the same problem with my hero Windmaster. I have bought a package of 60 Windmaster's shards because of the bugs and I have received 3 Sword master shards. if I can refund my 60 windmaster shards and lose my Sword master shards It will be nice. You will see my sword master Shards in my invents
    Thanks

    Maxtorls - Server 5

    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please open a new thread so that I can concentrate on you when I get into your thread. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will restore your Soul Stones as soon as we can. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank for your understading and helping.

    But you sent me wrong stone. My soul stones lost War chief not Brute. Please replace it for me.

    Best Regards!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0152.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	2067

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •