Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On Items' Quantity Issue

We need better solution for this problem. Not only 300gem. I can buy a gold chest with it but i can't have some rare pet like Drunken Master or 3 star pet like other lucky persons.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    why are we getting 300 gems? The issue is not fixed. People still have heroes that got unlocked cuz of the double soulstone bug. This is absolutely not fair.

The problem should be fixed fully and not just the way it is now.

Can you admins confirm that you are aware of all the accounts that still have many heroes unlocked cuz of the bug?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber Rider View Post
    why are we getting 300 gems? The issue is not fixed. People still have heroes that got unlocked cuz of the double soulstone bug. This is absolutely not fair.

The problem should be fixed fully and not just the way it is now.

Can you admins confirm that you are aware of all the accounts that still have many heroes unlocked cuz of the bug?
    You get those gems for booty cave issue, not for x2 bug, stupid faggot. You look like VIP son. But where you find money with no brains? Stole from your grandma pockets huh? Bad bad kid.

Quote Originally Posted by 4:20 View Post
    You get those gems for booty cave issue, not for x2 bug, stupid faggot. You look like VIP son. But where you find money with no brains? Stole from your grandma pockets huh? Bad bad kid.
    No u didn't get it for cave issue, U got it for the quantity issue! I would bet a million dollar UR approx age is 14-15 years old! Just saying

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    4:20, just to make it easier for you, here is why got 300 gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Earlier today, due to some tech issues, we have incorrectly increased some players' items quantity, and we have reduced these items' quantity according to our server log. The effected heroes stars are also restored. Ember has already offered 300 gems to every leader via in game mailbox as a compensation for your understanding in this matter.

Best Regards

Ember
    As you can see it is not for booty cave as you suggested but for a bug that doubled peoples soulstones etc.
    Now can I suggest you at least apologise for your mannerisms if nothing else <g>.

@uCool (Betty / Allen / Ember),

I sent a PM to Allen last night with some thoughts in. I do have to admit that the current resolution for the bug is highly underwhelming.
    I approach things with a pinch of salt, calmly and collected, but people are still reporting having items missing, some have reported still having soulstones doubled, and there has not been a single word on the issue of hero's being unlocked.

Hero's being unlocked when they should never have been to begin with is a big slap in the face to everyone else who either didnt get affected by the bug, didnt use them if they were etc.
    I havet o admit, despite the lateness I still would much prefer a full rollback, instead of hoping people will contact you and tell you they have double of something or missing something.
    I realise that the people that are missing all this mostly are those that used the materials up to level their new heros, but still looking around the forums the overall feel feels as though there is a s**t storm in a tea cup happening, and this doesnt look good for any new potential players looking to play the game.

Again those are my opinions, feel free to take them or leave them, but I would advise you at least discuss them amongst yourselves.

Regards,

Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    4:20, just to make it easier for you, here is why got 300 gems.

As you can see it is not for booty cave as you suggested but for a bug that doubled peoples soulstones etc.

Now can I suggest you at least apologise for your mannerisms if nothing else <g>.

@uCool (Betty / Allen / Ember),

I sent a PM to Allen last night with some thoughts in. I do have to admit that the current resolution for the bug is highly underwhelming.
    I approach things with a pinch of salt, calmly and collected, but people are still reporting having items missing, some have reported still having soulstones doubled, and there has not been a single word on the issue of hero's being unlocked.

Hero's being unlocked when they should never have been to begin with is a big slap in the face to everyone else who either didnt get affected by the bug, didnt use them if they were etc.
    I havet o admit, despite the lateness I still would much prefer a full rollback, instead of hoping people will contact you and tell you they have double of something or missing something.
    I realise that the people that are missing all this mostly are those that used the materials up to level their new heros, but still looking around the forums the overall feel feels as though there is a s**t storm in a tea cup happening, and this doesnt look good for any new potential players looking to play the game.

Again those are my opinions, feel free to take them or leave them, but I would advise you at least discuss them amongst yourselves.

Regards,

Mac.
    Well some ppl did mention here thet still got double SOULSTONES, but the biggest part of the people won't mention it and will keep their stuff and stay happy with their glitch were succesfull for them and the game is once for all never going to be fair again!

BIGGEST MISTAKE U did were not to rollback the game ASAP when u noticed something went to wrong, instead U let it keep going and made it into a very serious problem that u can't solve anylonger!

Quote Originally Posted by Wissel View Post
    Well some ppl did mention here thet still got double SOULSTONES, but the biggest part of the people won't mention it and will keep their stuff and stay happy with their glitch were succesfull for them and the game is once for all never going to be fair again!

BIGGEST MISTAKE U did were not to rollback the game ASAP when u noticed something went to wrong, instead U let it keep going and made it into a very serious problem that u can't solve anylonger!
    I didnt my friend.

I neither work for or am associated with uCool in any way. I am a player like you, and like a lot of people have invested money in the game, which is still from the forums at least suffering issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Wissel View Post
    No u didn't get it for cave issue, U got it for the quantity issue! I would bet a million dollar UR approx age is 14-15 years old! Just saying
    Sweeetjesus, u can not read correctly ur mornin mailbox massage from ember??? check out the PM from me kid with my passport scan, prepare the cash and ur mom's fat ass.

Sweeetjesus, u can not read correctly ur mornin mailbox massage from ember??? check out the PM from me kid with my passport scan, prepare the cash and ur mom's fat ass.
    Yes ive read it, and to make it easier for you here is a screenie

I THINK you got mixed up, because yes there is another mail about booty cave, but that was yesterday, and merely said it would turn them off

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    As everyone is always prompt to whining about what Ucool should or shouldn't do, I'd just like to say thank you for this quick fix.

Best regards,
    Lokium
    Aidez-nous Ó traduire Heroes Charge en franšais! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Sorry, but this news is a lie. Developer go the simple way and don't fix this issue for everybody. This game is broken now.

It wasnt the right choice and many games had this problems before (roll back - yes or no.) and every game die fast because they can not handle the balance anymore.

Btw. it was very unprofessional to reset heroes and give the people time to spend the Soulstones again before go into maintenance and reset inventory afterwards. Wtf.

Sure a huge roll back hurts, but this situation ruins your project now.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post

Dear Leaders,
    In this case, you can contact either our "In-game support(support@ucool.com) "or "Heroes Charge forum(In-game Issues category)" directly.
    Could you tell me how many of them before and after this incident and how did they lost exactly? Thank you for your help!

Account id:
    Soul Stones/Items you have Before this incident:
    After doubled:
    After fixed:
    Owed:

Since we have kept detailed log in our hand, thus you will not lost anything which belongs to you naturally.
    Regards
    Allen
    Dear uCool / Allen,

first of all I feel bad that I was too lazy to create an forum account and to express my appreciation for your efforts and the resulting fun this game is providing.
    The new Update 1.4. is great! The booty cave solves several "problems" most users don't think of, I guess:
    - Of course it's further fixing the stamina issue
    - but secondly it provides more fun and a good reason to spend more time and eventually more money on the game
    - but the actual mastery and wisdom you showed was balancing. Crusade was about to create a team of 6-7 heroes that were unbeatable. Forget about the rest. But now with the booty cave suddenly your total hero power becomes the point of interest. The more Hero Power you have the more money you earn by "digging". The more money you earn the more you can invest in further development of "new" heroes. And those players who focus on a broad scale of heroes are in favor. That's truly awesome! By that you have created a subtle tool that will lead to more diversity and even more fun playing the game! I love it.

Besides that it's just fun to play a game knowing there are developers and a staff, who are focusing on the players needs. And I think it worked out so far. I hope you really are aware of that you contribute to real fun in real life of real people!

Having said that unfortunately I am part of the rollback/double items/booty cave issue.
    I mean smaller bugs I leave unreported - You certainly have bigger and more important problems to solve than give me back 20k gold which I lost due to upgrading hero skills and a black screen following afterwards, which resetet my skills but not my money.
    Similar issues I had in booty cave: I won over an enemy but at the time I wanted to collect my rewards the game lagged I had to reboot and the rewards were gone and not added to my account. I lost about 80k gold and 20 gems. But who cares about that either. I just told your to your information I don't want to complain about minor things. But sadly I made a very bad decision yesterday.
    So at the time I figured I had double soulstones I upgraded my heroes - evereyone did I guess
    My commando was at 4 stars and I had 140 soulstones. So those were doubled so I had 280 soulstones minus 150 for upgrading to 5 stars - still 130 left.
    Then I found martial merchant for the first time. So I was curious and tried it with the 130 soulstones left.
    Now you can guess it: You did the rollback (what again is great! Even if I was in favor of the bug I really rather like to play a bug free game!) you took away 140 commando soulstones and now I am at 40 soulstones of commando. So that is a huuge setback for me. I would have been able to upgrade my commando today with he rewards of the crusade but instead I still need 110 Soulstones. That sucks.
    And of course I see my own naivitee: trying the martial merchant. But on the other side how should I have known that you do a rollback? How should I have known that you just rollback these specific things and not everything?
    Anyway I really would love to have my 100 soulstones of commando back which I did only spend because I thought I wouldn't need them anymore! So you can of course take away the things I got from the martial merchant for my 100 soulstones! And if you want, take back the 300 gems compensation! I don't need them! I need my 100 commando soulstones back, desperately!

Soul Stones/Items you have Before this incident: 140 commando soulstones
    After doubled: 280 commando soulstones
    After fixed: 40 commando soulstones
    Owed: 100 commando soulstones

Server: 15 bear warrios
    Character Name: Tennyson
    Account ID: 2724798
    Estimate time of problem: Yesterday
    Problem Detail: as written before

I really hope that you find a way that satisfies your as well as my needs!
    Thanks! Appreciate it!

Best regards,

Loc_Charmegon

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE SUUPER FAST REACTION! SO THANKFUL!
    Last edited by Loc_Charmegon; 11-13-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Angry I dont know why??

Dear G.M Ember or anyone above us
    Just read the mail in-game, and first thing come to my mind is i really disappointed with the way u choose with this issue. Like if u check server log CORRECTLY then it's fine but what u guys just done right now it's not checking server log PROPERLY. For example:
    - U guys just "REDUCED" and not "REMOVED" the double-quantity-item.
    - Then u "REDUCED" it wrong amount. Some people lost their "TRUE" item just because of that.
    - Soulstone when u turn it into hero unchanged ?? what is this then? SM all the way home? i saw some guy have around 20~ ss of Yu the day -before-yesterday and today they have a full SM?? 60 ss of yu nearly 600ss of other?? how is that possible then??
    - Still dont know why u guys shy away from "ROLLBACK" well player can complain about wasting their 1,2day of playing HC, but look at the other side?. u "REMOVED" everything completely and then compensate with sth like. "THE-DOUBLE-EVERYTHING-DAY" everything got double for example:
    + Time to gain sta reduced to 3 instead of 6
    + Can do elite 6 instead of 3 ...etc
    Those is much better then u just check the server log data and do everything MANUALLY. I need a proper answer then just some mail ingame and SUCH A LONG POST FROM G.M

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    People still got atleast 4 heroes for free and nothing gonna happen to them. I still cant beleive your ego or whatever keeps you not to rollback.

You are going down soon ucool with this chaos management skills.

Btw as a vip player i command you to explain why you didnt pick the rollback? And go for this mess.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Worst decision ever, there were many online mobile games died bcoz of similar issue n the developer picked the wrong way to sort this out. A roll back is always the best decision as u can see everyone is also sharing their experiences on the online games. But u......
    Ur game will go bad n die very very soonnnn with this action
    Hopefully u can reconsider ur decision.