Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Regarding the soul stone & item issue.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Wondering if the unlocked heroes are because the players had sufficient soulstones already but did not choose to summon previously.

So now its summoned for them since they did it with the bug.
    Developer must be have their record about their SS and should revert it back.. To be honest, my LE's SS was just about 55 which means i need 25 SS more to unlocked it, then the bug happened. What I thought was an event or something, then I unlocked it with extra 30 SS and also I evolved my chaplain to 2 stars.. After they fix the bug, my chaplain reverted like before and exact SS but the LE remains and only those extra 30 SS is missing.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

???? Why ucool don't fix???

Why heroes unlock ucool don't rollback???? Heroes star or soul u don"t rollback all????

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    300 gems compensate for losing over 220 soul stones? This is ridiculous, I want back all the soul stones and you can just take back 300 gems.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by santanazz View Post
    Developer must be have their record about their SS and should revert it back.. To be honest, my LE's SS was just about 55 which means i need 25 SS more to unlocked it, then the bug happened. What I thought was an event or something, then I unlocked it with extra 30 SS and also I evolved my chaplain to 2 stars.. After they fix the bug, my chaplain reverted like before and exact SS but the LE remains and only those extra 30 SS is missing.
    That means your account is not fixed yet... You should have LE locked again with 55 SS as before the bug happened, instead of "LE remains and only those extra 30 SS is missing"...

Seems the revert algorithm is incomplete? Lots of hard work ahead for the devs... While I "patiently" waiting for booty cave, ^_^

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    when "gem" bug issue, you didn't do roll back, and yes, they still have some people who have some bug gem, one of them is my friend, he still have 24k gem, and other people who gets bug get 5k diamond (and worst, because the day after it you make event double chance on golden chest), and it effect the game balance, and i feel it.

now you did the big bug issue again, and you didn't do roll back again, it make me feel worried that someday you did it again and will not do the roll back again. i will think 2x times now to top-up more gems in this game.

and to people who say "I already bought gem bla bla bla, didn't want roll back bla bla bla", you just looking for an opportunity in narrowness.
    if they roll back 1 day, of course they will give back your legitimate gems back if you "really" bought gem at that time.

below is one of the example, and you think this is fair ??

Quote Originally Posted by santanazz View Post
    Last edited by charge99; 11-13-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Audryn View Post
    That means your account is not fixed yet... You should have LE locked again with 55 SS as before the bug happened, instead of "LE remains and only those extra 30 SS is missing"...

Seems the revert algorithm is incomplete? Lots of hard work ahead for the devs... While I "patiently" waiting for booty cave, ^_^

I guess all players that have already unlocked heroes using the buggy SS will have same issues like me.. And if my LE get locked again with 55 SS then I am alright with that although I had already promote it to BLUE because the item that is used to promote it is also from the bug.. hahahaha..

Bye peeps~

Lost soul

I was double item and soul but after fix it, i lost 10 soul Frost Mage

While I was taking a look at those rank options... It is still possible to realize that many players did not have their accounts fixed yet. And I think it will probably never happen
    Last edited by Matheus002; 11-13-2014 at 02:11 AM. Reason: english mistake

Please Help!!!!

Dear Allen,

I have been waiting for the last 6 hours and i havent gotten a single reply from your side.
    I have sent you Emails, I have created threads and i have posted on other peoples thread but no1 cares to answer.
    I am VIP 12 and have spent a lot of real money on magic boxes to collect my soul stones for master mage.
    I was 20 stones away from my 5* evolve when the server bug came around,
    and after the roll back i was left with only 30 Soul stones.
    Same is with my leaves shadow and arcane sapper which both have lost 20-40 stones each.
    Please tell me how is that fair for a person who has invested real money into the game and is not getting a single reply from your side.
    I am waiting for your prompt reply. I really like this game dont force me to ask for a refund.

IGN : INDIANS
    Server : 2 Admiral
    ACC. NO. : 1047054
    Team Level : 80
    Guild : Indo guild
    Guild ID : 85

Thank You,
    Rubin

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryblade View Post
    Hi my account ID is 4314886, nickname Ryblade in War Chief.
    Last night, myself and one other guild member noticed that we've had an influx amount of soulstones (some heroes were doubled, and some just had a few more). Though we weren't sure why, we thought that it might've been a reward for server maintenance.

So, last night I have evolved my dark knight to 4 stars and my ice age to 3 stars. And today I tried evolving my commando. After getting a few 'heroes failed to evolve' sign, when I relogged in, all my evolved heroes were back to normal.

I understand if mistakenly distributed soulstones had to be taken away, but I would like to ask for the coins that I had to use to evolve my heroes as well. If distribution of the soulstones were some sort of mistake on Ucool, I don't think that I (or other users) should be responsible for them.
    Dear Leader,
    Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

In order to maintain the fairness of the game, we have revoked all related items gained from this in accordance with our detailed logs. The solutions are read as below:

Star of heroes have been decreased accordingly if you have used those doubled/gained soul stones on evolving;
    All the doubled/gained soul stones from this data aberration issue have been deducted to your normal amount;
    Soul stones as well as coins gained in a normal way have been returned accordingly.

Once again, we are terribly sorry for this incident. Thank you for your great patience and endurance all the way.

Best Regards
    Allen

Quote Originally Posted by INDIANS View Post
    Dear Allen,

I have been waiting for the last 6 hours and i havent gotten a single reply from your side.
    I have sent you Emails, I have created threads and i have posted on other peoples thread but no1 cares to answer.
    I am VIP 12 and have spent a lot of real money on magic boxes to collect my soul stones for master mage.
    I was 20 stones away from my 5* evolve when the server bug came around,
    and after the roll back i was left with only 30 Soul stones.
    Same is with my leaves shadow and arcane sapper which both have lost 20-40 stones each.
    Please tell me how is that fair for a person who has invested real money into the game and is not getting a single reply from your side.
    I am waiting for your prompt reply. I really like this game dont force me to ask for a refund.

IGN : INDIANS
    Server : 2 Admiral
    ACC. NO. : 1047054
    Team Level : 80
    Guild : Indo guild
    Guild ID : 85

Thank You,
    Rubin
    Dear Leaders,
    Sorry for this late response, we have been very very busy on fixing this issue and we are unable to reply to every ticket due to this. Every leader should be treated well no matter if he/she is VIP or not.

Could you tell me how many of them before and after this incident and how did they lost exactly? Thank you for your help!

Soul Stones/Items you have Before this incident:
    After doubled:
    After fixed:
    Owed:

Since we have kept detailed log in our hand, thus you will not lost anything which belongs to you naturally.
    Regards
    Allen

Quote Originally Posted by conage View Post
    300 gems compensate for losing over 220 soul stones? This is ridiculous, I want back all the soul stones and you can just take back 300 gems.
    I agree, it doesnt change at all. Losing my 83 soul stones for Lightning Elemental takes an extra effort to gain, for how many days i bought tht one from crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by FORDLYNX View Post
    I agree, it doesnt change at all. Losing my 83 soul stones for Lightning Elemental takes an extra effort to gain, for how many days i bought tht one from crusade.

Dear Leaders,

Could you tell me how many of them before and after this incident and how did they lost exactly? Thank you for your help!

Account id:
    Soul Stones/Items you have Before this incident:
    After doubled:
    After fixed:
    Owed:

Since we have kept detailed log in our hand, thus you will not lost anything which belongs to you naturally. We will verify this issue and make corrections once the issue is confirmed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.
    Regards
    Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Dear leaders,

This is sent as a courtesy to tell every leader that our technical staff have been working on fix this issue. Please accept our sincere apologies on all the inconvenience brought by it. Stay tuned!

Best Regards
    Allen
    I appreciate if u will give me back my soul stone of Lightning Elemental, i lose 83 soul stones after the previous server maintenance, now i only hav 40 soul stones from this hero w/c originaly from 123. Im not vip player but all i need is to be fair for this game. Thanks

FORDLYNX
    Server 1 Cleric
    account id 1060158