Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard times at Crusade

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Unhappy Hard times at Crusade

So yesterday i reached Level 50 and at 10/15 i faced a full purple Level 53 team. Sad panda.
    Today i managed to get to 13/15 but again versus full purple team. It's such a bummer that i hit this wall when the double gold event is going on. Even if i rush to level 53 i will still need some time to grind equipment and level some skills.

Any tips? Or this is the part when the game switches to "hard mode"?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post
    So yesterday i reached Level 50 and at 10/15 i faced a full purple Level 53 team. Sad panda.
    Today i managed to get to 13/15 but again versus full purple team. It's such a bummer that i hit this wall when the double gold event is going on. Even if i rush to level 53 i will still need some time to grind equipment and level some skills.

I've been finding the crusade really hard recently too. Day before yesterday i only got 9/15. Today I got 5/15 (my DK didn't make it through the first round) before that I had been 15/15 with relative ease for at least a week.

6/15 for me today.

Full 3 star lvl 55 team at 4/15 today and 4 star lvl 59 team at 6/15.

Wouldnt be so bad if i wasnt lvl 52

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by BraderZx View Post
    6/15 for me today.

Full 3 star lvl 55 team at 4/15 today and 4 star lvl 59 team at 6/15.

Wouldnt be so bad if i wasnt lvl 52
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post

It is very normal for u guys as u just hit the level requirement for blue->purple. Hence even tho u are still full blue, or semi blue with some purples, u will still be matched with lv 54s or slightly higher and their teams will be full purple. Just lvlup asap and after a few days u will be fine after u got all ur purples. And yea, this is where "hard mode" comes bcus purple unlocks several critical 4th skills which can make some heroes very strong/annoying to deal with. and u are pretty unlucky to reach this stage ON A CRUSADE EVENT.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I noticed this myself. And i'm level 75.

Don't understand exactly why it's happening. My arena rank, and power is usually the same every day.

Does the team level matter so much for crusade?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Since I turnes 51 a few days ago I am LUCKY if I mange to do 11/15... most of the time 8/15 or 9/15.

I normally face on stage one already a full cookiecutter Arena Team on my own lvl or one lvl lower.. (I am lvl 57, today stage one WC, OC, Luna, Commando, Leaves lvl 56).

At stage 8 I normally start facing Teams 4-5 lvls higher then me... which is normally good game..

I also faced 3 times Deathmage in 2 Crusade runs...

I am VIP 10. Max Enchant, Max lvl, Max Skills. Got everything 3 stars or more...
    Ist not fun but just a pain in the a** at the Moment... and I am missing big time on Crusade Points and Gold... but I cant Change anything

Tricky

The reason you are facing such high levels is that the game doesn't factor character level. There are no skill minimums to level so that 53 team you fought likely had 48-49 skill levels. Doesn't help you, as they get to resist your stuff but you likely won't. I'm finding it to be a common tactic the higher I get. I usually get crushed at or right after 9th fight in crusade.

I would suggest leveling all of your tanks, try to use one or two as sacrificial lambs to weaken the team, then sweep in with your main team and destroy with ultimate skills.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulkaur View Post
    I would suggest leveling all of your tanks, try to use one or two as sacrificial lambs to weaken the team, then sweep in with your main team and destroy with ultimate skills.
    Jep I already do that... works exactly for one stage... coz I only have 1 second Team... any Suggestion for the following 6 stages ? )

I dont get why ucool punishes you for lvl up your skills or enchanting your gear...
    When u spend Money and Keep your Team up to date you face enemys that crush you... and if you try to perform well in Arena you get ripped appart in Crusade... this System just makes no sense to me.. why punish People why try to Keep thei chars up to date.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    It is very normal for u guys as u just hit the level requirement for blue->purple. Hence even tho u are still full blue, or semi blue with some purples, u will still be matched with lv 54s or slightly higher and their teams will be full purple. Just lvlup asap and after a few days u will be fine after u got all ur purples. And yea, this is where "hard mode" comes bcus purple unlocks several critical 4th skills which can make some heroes very strong/annoying to deal with. and u are pretty unlucky to reach this stage ON A CRUSADE EVENT.
    Overall the crusades have gotten harder to clear. My team is 54 all purple and I dont finish anymore. I barely reach 12 on a lucky day. The DK gets toasted early and I am sacrificing a tank every round after that.

Level 69 impossible for me to clear 15/15. Max 12/15 or lucky 13/15 with most of my character experience and gear max

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Its happened to me too....in 2 days always below 10/15 ...am 56 and meet 59 twice -_-

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Find a guild with DM then Crusade becomes ez mode again.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Find a guild with DM then Crusade becomes ez mode again.
    Not needed. And some ppl are just selfish.. i got a guildmate 1 lvl below me , he got vip 11+ and a iron hoof, despite ppl requesting his ironhoof as merc, he refused to put it inside for the team's benefit..so not every vip 11+ are willing to share their op heroes and help everyone clear crusade. Since most of us do not have DM, you just gotta know how to utilise ur team and combos..

@Hate, the opponent is just 3lvls above u.. no heroes promotion advantage over yours.. how are u not able to clear it?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Not needed. And some ppl are just selfish.. i got a guildmate 1 lvl below me , he got vip 11+ and a iron hoof, despite ppl requesting his ironhoof as merc, he refused to put it inside for the team's benefit..so not every vip 11+ are willing to share their op heroes and help everyone clear crusade. Since most of us do not have DM, you just gotta know how to utilise ur team and combos..

@Hate, the opponent is just 3lvls above u.. no heroes promotion advantage over yours.. how are u not able to clear it?
    I know. But that way takes lot of time for trial and error whereas for DM, you can clear in 1 try with auto cast on which saves me quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    I know. But that way takes lot of time for trial and error whereas for DM, you can clear in 1 try with auto cast on which saves me quite some time.
    Sadly i only saw DM once in arena and she was soo weak. So i couldn't comment on the prowess of her US. I would really love to see how much damage can she deal tho.. i mean how does a normal team w DM fights in crus.. would love to witness a video abt that XD