Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Booty Cave Issue

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    trust was already given before and they have already proven to be UNABLE to crrectly fix it.
    I understand the frustration but is trust only given once and once they fail there is no more trust anymore? Also, sorry I don't know what happened before but I assume the final solution then was satisfying otherwise you won't be playing now, right?

Just hope all can calm down and find best solution for the situation, no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by qjdancel View Post
    Their methods of checking in my book, is not foolproof. There was an incident before this which gave players huge amount of gems. Some were caught, some weren't. For the ones that got away, all the admin did was to let the issue fade away. In the end, a rollback is what we need to totally fix the problem. Not unless they are incapable of doing one, which I am starting to believe.
    I see... Thanks for the explanation, that did hurt their reputation I can understand. Hopefully this time they can use a Brent Root attack and capture all cases. And more important, be honest with the whole process.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 JoQc's Avatar

Server ?

ohh and do some1 know if all server got affected ? im in server 4 chaplin and didnt played today im at work so i cant check :/ and i wont ask in my guild chat since its spammed by boot cave defense witch is really annoying

peace
    Mid-Engined Rear Wheel Drive 2 Seaters
    M-------------R-------------------2

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Luffy, do you know how much money is needed for VIP15? And even after max vip I still purchase gems? Not counting i have a ViP12 on server 7, and none ViP on few other servers. I understand 34000 gems might be alot to you and lots of players, but there's nothing wrong with a rollback, and you getting your gems back. I don't think all your summons are nice heroes or items, thus being able to summon again is not bad, compared to not rolling back and affecting all the other players. Anyway I just logged in and checked, they indeed rollback, as my swordmaster was reverted from 4* to 3* back. I did not record every inventory that I had, but so far I had no issue with the rollback as long as every other player is the same. It might not be 100% accurate, but if 100% of the players are getting rollback at lets say 90% accuracy, it is still ok. Of course if you guys take time slowy and fix it for a 100% rollback, it is best. Thanks
    Last edited by VapeZone; 11-12-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VapeZone View Post
    Luffy, do you know how much money is needed for VIP15? And even after max vip I still purchase gems? I understand 34000 gems might be alot to you and lots of players, but there's nothing wrong with a rollback, and you getting your gems back. I don't think all your summons are nice heroes or items, thus being able to summon again is not bad, compared to not rolling back and affecting all the other players. Anyway I just logged in and checked, they indeed rollback, as my swordmaster was reverted from 4* to 3* back. I did not record every inventory that I had, but so far I had no issue with the rollback as long as every other player is the same. It might not be 100% accurate, but if 100% of the players are getting rollback at lets say 90% accuracy, it is still ok. Of course if you guys take time slowy and fix it for a 100% rollback, it is best. Thanks
    still many problems with rollback

only issue they fixed is hero stars

unlocked heroes are not rolled back
    raid tickets/exp items are wiped due to overflow

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Am Vip 13 it's ok with me if people get some charecter by bug or something like it but at least ucool should reward the players who's suffer to get those charecter at least by daimond i think 👀

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by madridy7 View Post
    Am Vip 13 it's ok with me if people get some charecter by bug or something like it but at least ucool should reward the players who's suffer to get those charecter at least by daimond i think 
    There's no compensation to deal with it. The right thing to do is a fully detaild rollback. I'd prefer it then a compensation of 300 gems. Sounds like "Take this s**t and shut your f**k up".
    Server 5 (Sniper)

Uhmmm

So whats with the booty cave? when will you bring plunder available again?

Cave digger reward

Hello,
    I can't complete the cave digger quest because I always have this message
    " the study did not find the treasure , try later " , but it's same after hours and hours .... Sorry if the problem has been mentionned before but I don't know what to do...

Fushin.
    Last edited by Fushin; 11-13-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I will say, a little bit of communication from Ucool would be nice, just to know what the plan is so we can anticipate how it will change things. I agree that a complete rollback would be in order, but in order to make up for the time wasted/lost, they should offer some extra gold, gems, and possibly even a free hero or two or a free promotion or two of any hero... Depending on how far they roll back should determine how much they compensate their leaders.

If they don't do a roll back, they need to do something else to compensate the playing field, because people have missed out on arena rankings and even had to face more difficult crusades since this occurred and that has put them at a disadvantage going forward forever.

Response from Ucool please!

Why can you not roll back to 2 days ago, give everyone 1k gems, and call it done? Apologize and move on. Turning a blind eye on the extra items and heroes still out there and offering 300 gems is not the way to go. ANSWER US! ARE YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THIS ISSUE? You know full well it is not resolved.

Keep on Truckin'

i think some people need to relax, ucool has always been more than generous in compensation, though it would be nice to get an update at least every 24-hours.
    "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself," ~ Joseph Campbell

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggy View Post
    i think some people need to relax, ucool has always been more than generous in compensation, though it would be nice to get an update at least every 24-hours.
    I agree, they usually compensate pretty generously. However, this is a big mistake and the information has been pretty bad.
    At least 1000 gems and a million coins for wasting our time.. Not being greedy, just that waiting this long for a rollback; people are gonna be pissed, me included..
    They should've done the rollback immediately, or shut servers down temporarily, not let people play several days of Crusade and Campaign or spend hundreds of stamina on farming stones and items etc..
    Last edited by Amea; 11-13-2014 at 10:00 PM.

So you think is fair to keep double items for 2 days "working" with it, or don't keep doubled? Because I'm unaffected by "double bug", and I've see my opponents grow TOO FAST. THIS is unfair. I'm very happy for this rollback

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fushin View Post
    Hello,
    I can't complete the cave digger quest because I always have this message
    " the study did not find the treasure , try later " , but it's same after hours and hours .... Sorry if the problem has been mentionned before but I don't know what to do...

Fushin.
    Dear Leaders,
    The Booty Cave issue will be fully fixed within 24 hours. Thank you!

Best Regards
    Allen