Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Booty Cave Issue

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar

Booty Cave Issue

Dear Leaders,

We are seeing some unexpected tech issues and we have to temporarily pause the plunder function in Booty Cave feature. The Tech Team will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Best Regards

Ember

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

We are seeing some unexpected tech issues and we have to temporarily pause the plunder function in Booty Cave feature. The Tech Team will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Best Regards

Ember
    how about issue that some people get double item and SS ???
    then u will do like the "old" issue ? that people who get bug get 5000 diamond ???
    you say that big issue like this won't happen again at the future,
    but now ?? you did it again.

Ucool team doesnt have firmness, i'am sure you will give people who get the bug issue with some compensation again, and leave over people who doesn't get the bug. your behavior will encourage people to exploit this game, they won't be afraid to exploit some bug, because people who get bug will get compensation,

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by charge99 View Post
    then u will do like the "old" issue ? that people who get bug get 5000 diamond ???

Ucool team doesnt have firmness, i'am sure you will give people who get the bug issue with some compensation again, and leave over people who doesn't get the bug. your behavior will encourage people to exploit this game, they won't be afraid to exploit some bug, because people who get bug will get compensation,
    Relax. I'm sure they're working on the fix.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Cinder-Fall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charge99 View Post

Wow that some random allegations and a lot of whining.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder-Fall View Post
    Wow that some random allegations and a lot of whining.
    without proof ??
    they did it before not long ago

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I dont know what is the problem with the cave but there is a huge problem with extra SS and items bug. Lots of my friends and guild members got lots and lots of soulstones and free heroes which are atleast one month of arena and crusade farm i dont even talk about elite drop soulstones.

U cant fix this with rollback buged players and compensate them also leave other without any touch. I didnt get any extra SS or items but i cant use my gems for exper, i cant enchant my items, i cant collect SS BLABLA Literally i cant play till the bug came coz of a possible rollback.

If u will rollback u need to rollback every1 to be fair and compensate the time we lost for a bug that we have nothing to do with.

We play online games coz we are all competitive ppl if u gift players who got bugged ( my friends included ) it will not be fair. So we dont have to play anymore. I didnt bought VIP for an unfair game.

Best regards

Adil

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Panpinho View Post
    I dont know what is the problem with the cave but there is a huge problem with extra SS and items bug. Lots of my friends and guild members got lots and lots of soulstones and free heroes which are atleast one month of arena and crusade farm i dont even talk about elite drop soulstones.

U cant fix this with rollback buged players and compensate them also leave other without any touch. I didnt get any extra SS or items but i cant use my gems for exper, i cant enchant my items, i cant collect SS BLABLA Literally i cant play till the bug came coz of a possible rollback.

If u will rollback u need to rollback every1 to be fair and compensate the time we lost for a bug that we have nothing to do with.

We play online games coz we are all competitive ppl if u gift players who got bugged ( my friends included ) it will not be fair. So we dont have to play anymore. I didnt bought VIP for an unfair game.

Best regards

Adil
    as far as i knew... if they rolled back... they did the whole servers. not player by player.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Is that a bug?? Thats why i shocked that i have just unlocked 5 heroes in a row.. LE, DK, lunar, ferryman, and poisoned one.. Moreover, my SS got doubled and i can evolve 7 heroes to 4 stars and 2 heroes to 5 stars.. I thought this happened to all players..

Quote Originally Posted by santanazz View Post
    Is that a bug?? Thats why i shocked that i have just unlocked 5 heroes in a row.. LE, DK, lunar, ferryman, and poisoned one.. Moreover, my SS got doubled and i can evolve 7 heroes to 4 stars and 2 heroes to 5 stars.. I thought this happened to all players..
    Yes that is a serious bug which effect the game which we pay to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Panpinho View Post
    Yes that is a serious bug which effect the game which we pay to play.
    I don't understand. What is this bug you people talking about?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post
    Some people had their entire inventories doubled. Double soulstones, double items, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post

Double item bug.. Some players got a bug which makes their item doubles as well as crusade points.. Even my exp chesse is skyrocketing from 300 to 600.. Soul stone got the impact as well, when i collected 70 SS for DK, suddenly i can unlocked it with extra 60 which means it becomes 140 SS and i used 80 to unlocked it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by invariance View Post
    Some people had their entire inventories doubled. Double soulstones, double items, everything.
    YIKES!

Now THAT's a Bug!
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

bug issue

Me too i got shocked when my ss got doubled or more than that. I can evolve my heros from 2 to 3 stars. I dont remember i got that ss excess. My materials also tripled

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I really wonder how Ucool will solve this issue without any Rollback ?

Small bugs can be happen and as players we can accept it but this is a huge one.

Please Ucool, make necessary tests before implementing any game/code update.

If you want proper and safe solution without harming the game, You can start test servers and invite us for test purposes.

And last word, Sorry but your software engineers/code writers are disaster
    Server 3 - Emberstar