Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 221

Thread: server error?

  1. #76
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    7
    Wow...here's a lot of 'GOOD PERSON' who keep saying ppl who get doubled item as cheating...as if the person who get doubled item asked the developer to do so...or I wonder is they feel envy and feel bad so keep asking to roll back and saying ppl who have faced the bug as cheating? I can't figure out any problem occurs if developer give everyone double item...as u guys said...VIP players pay more to get items, heroes and soul stones faster...if like that I confirm if everyone get double item for sure the VIP players will get more benefit as they have more heroes to train and they need more gear...Ppl who keep saying unfair and saying others cheating I wonder is they really a 'GOOD PERSON'?

  2. #77
    Banned Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0

    Please do a selective roll back

    Seriously I just spend 10 mil enhancing my hereoes, and I didn't even benefit from this stupid bug since they were five stars already. Last roll back they didn't evem compensate all the gold lost. So please do a selective roll back to the players that have up their hero stars after this patch. And compensate their gold lost, because some of them might have done their crusade already and raids as well.

  3. #78
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    8
    I dont want to label people who got the double items as ABUSERS.

    This is entirely not the case, you cant criminalize the players because it is a bug, its not an exploit that they are took advantage of knowingly.

    Everyone is innocent, just because some people feel cheated doesnt automatically mean that the other party are 'cheaters'.

  4. #79

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    not fair

    If not fix... some player can leave the game.

  5. #80
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    7
    I dont mind if the developer want to rollbcak.. Shocking moment when I am suddenly can unlock DK, Lunar, OC, FM.. Moreover, 5 heroes can evolve to 3 stars, 3 heroes to 4 stars.. I began lost my interest in this game as it will affect entire players who did not get the bug..

  6. #81
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by JinSR View Post
    I dont want to label people who got the double items as ABUSERS.

    This is entirely not the case, you cant criminalize the players because it is a bug, its not an exploit that they are took advantage of knowingly.

    Everyone is innocent, just because some people feel cheated doesnt automatically mean that the other party are 'cheaters'.
    did you read properly the 3 main groups?

  7. #82
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    8

    Global Roll back

    Dear Ucool.

    Please do global roll back!.
    If you really want support from vipplayer.
    otherwisr many vip player may asked for refund or worse they will sue you.

    For me i just upgrade from vip11 to 12 .
    i still happy and not going to ask for refund.
    But to be frankly without rollback. I quite support you seriously.

    Cheers for good job.
    see you on vip13 after rollback.

  8. #83
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by santanazz View Post
    I dont mind if the developer want to rollbcak.. Shocking moment when I am suddenly can unlock DK, Lunar, OC, FM.. Moreover, 5 heroes can evolve to 3 stars, 3 heroes to 4 stars.. I began lost my interest in this game as it will affect entire players who did not get the bug..
    to be honest, end result someone will leave game.

    Most likely those that abused the bug when a rollback happens.

    If you notice from previous bug, those that talked so much about how it wasnt abuse on their part and the compensation was not enough, bla bla bla.. they quit in the end when the rollback was swift and tough... the rest kept playing.

  9. #84
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CoKEzAI View Post
    Wow...here's a lot of 'GOOD PERSON' who keep saying ppl who get doubled item as cheating...as if the person who get doubled item asked the developer to do so...or I wonder is they feel envy and feel bad so keep asking to roll back and saying ppl who have faced the bug as cheating? I can't figure out any problem occurs if developer give everyone double item...as u guys said...VIP players pay more to get items, heroes and soul stones faster...if like that I confirm if everyone get double item for sure the VIP players will get more benefit as they have more heroes to train and they need more gear...Ppl who keep saying unfair and saying others cheating I wonder is they really a 'GOOD PERSON'?
    If the developers gave everybody 2x their inventory, VIP players will feel a bit squashed in a way. This is in response to your " I can't figure out any problem occurs if developer give everyone double item". You think, when people pay for VIP, they're paying to progress faster, get to the end of the race faster, end of the race being end game. When they reach end game, they have that chance to slow down a bit and have more of a casual style. Then suddenly every non payer also gets 2x their inventory and catches up to them aswell?
    Come on, thats gonna really annoy a lot of players.

  10. #85
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    10
    Just roll back the whole day and everything will be fine. Grant every single player 1000 gems due to the stamina loos and everything is back to the old. Don't start with i will leave the game. Such things happen, the dev need to make their team bigger since that it seems they are expanding while having the same amount of ppl employed. Further they should do a beta test server so the community will check new features befor launching them. That is what blizzard is doing for years

  11. #86
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    did you read properly the 3 main groups?
    I did, what he suggest is just punishing the innocent who dont know any better. Saying "Well too bad deal with it." Can be used for both sides.

  12. #87

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6

    Dear Ucool, please do the right thing

    This is just outrageous.

    People spent a lot of time everyday and collect the soulstones from arena/crusade/guildshop by hard work.

    With this bug, huge unfair advantages were given to certain players.

    If Ucool doesn't do a global roll back, many people will ask for a refund in gems bought and leave, including me.

    So Ucool, please do the right thing for your royal players who just want a fair environment.

    signed,
    kyru

  13. #88

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    support

    signed

  14. #89
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    Just roll back the whole day and everything will be fine. Grant every single player 1000 gems due to the stamina loos and everything is back to the old. Don't start with i will leave the game. Such things happen, the dev need to make their team bigger since that it seems they are expanding while having the same amount of ppl employed. Further they should do a beta test server so the community will check new features befor launching them. That is what blizzard is doing for years
    So you want ucool to follow the ideas of a fricken huge million pound industry? Blizzard only run those servers cause they have the room and servers to do it. Ucool may not have the funds to provide multiple servers for testing. Then again, maybe they do maybe dont.

  15. #90
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    572
    Rep Power
    26
    What bug???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •