Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About items lost during the down time.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    GLOBAL ROLLBACK is the answer!
    Vip11-15 pay so much but now freeplayer or montly card player can have same advantage with us?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by omegamaxz View Post
    GLOBAL ROLLBACK is the answer!
    Vip11-15 pay so much but now freeplayer or montly card player can have same advantage with us?
    It's only your problems VIP kid, like bug is only the ucool problem. Why should normal players have a headache? Who cares?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 4:20 View Post
    It's only your problems VIP kid, like bug is only the ucool problem. Why should normal players have a headache? Who cares?
    ^Totally right o.O
    Guild: Elite PH
    Guild ID: 11894
    Server: 15 [Bear Warrior]

Can everyone just stop fighting with each other? Lol.

Roll back or No-roll back.

Both decisions are not good choices.

Stop making the spenders or the non spenders to be the 'bad guys' cause no one is a bad guy here.

It is a bug.

For those people who say "Its unfair these guys got a boost" is the effect generally not the same as someone starting a month before you?

And for those people who are saying spenders can deal, please realize this game only stay around because of the COMMNUNITY spending.

Spenders need to stop being self entitled dicks
    And freemium players need to stop hating people who have more money then them.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by JinSR View Post

Stop making the spenders or the non spenders to be the 'bad guys' cause no one is a bad guy here.

It is a bug.

For those people who say "Its unfair these guys got a boost" is the effect generally not the same as someone starting a month before you?

And for those people who are saying spenders can deal, please realize this game only stay around because of the COMMNUNITY spending.

^ only if there is like button, I'll have to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by JinSR View Post

It is a bug.

There is no deal in hating, but miss understandin' maybe) my russian mentality says "WTF DUDE, spanding money for "pixels" is rly stupid"
    Btw, wut bout this "play hard go pro" ?

Quote Originally Posted by plenyun View Post
    ^ only if there is like button, I'll have to like it.
    There is a button to up his reputation

And I agree with him, both choices for them will suck for someone. Nobody here is the bad guy.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by invariance View Post
    There is a button to up his reputation

And I agree with him, both choices for them will suck for someone. Nobody here is the bad guy.
    Yea, but some selfless dumbass is even suggesting ridiculous ideas such as "why not 2x all players? There wont be any bad consequences hurrdurr.. i am too dumb to think". Yea those guys are the irritating ones.

Frankly speaking I just want to play it. I don't care if the items x2 or not, nor even bother with the compensation if rolled-back.

You know, as I wrote this, this problem isn't solved by Admin yet. I don't have unlimited time on my end, I gotta work, I gotta sleep, I gotta etc. Each day we only have 24 hours and can't be rolled-back.

Just give us an official answer and peace of mind, I don't care what is the result, I just want safe to play. Since If i do something, it will not be compensated, Why wasting my time waiting while can't do anything.

Roll back or not its still not going to be good. But making players wait to safe to play, its even worst than those 2 options unless you have prior notice.

:-?

So what i think is best is. they roll back like to 5am and then calculate the time >> compensate stamania and also
    fix that 1 day double every thing:
    time to gain sta from 6>3mins
    double sta receive at 12 6 9 : 60> 120.
    every elite attempt 3>6
    it's make everything seem right when ur wasted day is compensated .and also put that they on the weekend prob sat.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by plenyun View Post
    Frankly speaking I just want to play it. I don't care if the items x2 or not, nor even bother with the compensation if rolled-back.

You know, as I wrote this, this problem isn't solved by Admin yet. I don't have unlimited time on my end, I gotta work, I gotta sleep, I gotta etc. Each day we only have 24 hours and can't be rolled-back.

Just give us an official answer and peace of mind, I don't care what is the result, I just want safe to play. Since If i do something, it will not be compensated, Why wasting my time waiting while can't do anything.

Roll back or not its still not going to be good. But making players wait to safe to play, its even worst than those 2 options unless you have prior notice.
    Hmm, then why not just play? And I play as normal, rollback or not you can still enjoy it.

I just hope booty camp can be fixed soon so I can spend my bread and have more fun~~

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Cinder-Fall's Avatar

Howdy

I'm in favour of roll back,

not because I'm a VIP 12,
    not because others could benefit from a bug that I couldn't,
    but because I want the game to regain Balance.
    (Imagine what crusade is gonna be like without a roll back)

-Cinder Fall
    -guild: Pentakill

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    useless response, dosent say anything. they already started deleting topics.
    just like last time. where a LOT of people kept stuff.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 JoQc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Yea, but some selfless dumbass is even suggesting ridiculous ideas such as "why not 2x all players? There wont be any bad consequences hurrdurr.. i am too dumb to think". Yea those guys are the irritating ones.

hahahaha Totally agree here . rollback is the best solution IMO . i hate selfish ppl who never think before talking .

peace
    Mid-Engined Rear Wheel Drive 2 Seaters
    M-------------R-------------------2