Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About items lost during the down time.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Lightbulb About items lost during the down time.

Dear Leaders
    We feel terribly sorry that some players lost their items during the server maintenance time. And our developers are working on restoring all items including heroes and purchases. And they told us that it's safe to continue playing the game and your game data after the earlier maintenance will not be affected by the item restoring process.

Yours Sincerely
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 02-01-2016 at 02:08 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Work for it
    Last edited by wootas; 11-12-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    i think just copy past whole item base since before maintance wasnt that great idea, coz now we got a problem that bout inventory just got dubbled

any info ? is it safe to play? or just chill out and wait for rollback ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

no roll back!

please give us all double the items as my friend just beside me and his items all are double and i want double of everything!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    So it's going to be like previously which due to rollback i lost nearly 6M gold for enchanting/upgrading stuffs and others, then stamina and everything rolled back, then compensate if not wrong 5000 gems? It's not even worth to the gold that lost. So is it safe to conitnue play or wait roll back?

too many items doubled.it's not fair, fix it plzz ! too disapointed !

Quote Originally Posted by etayi View Post
    please give us all double the items as my friend just beside me and his items all are double and i want double of everything!
    No this is bad idea. Some people evolve their cars... and some - not. So who not evolve got like 100+ soulstones X 2. But players who evolve chars got nothing -_-
    Just rollback it pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
    No this is bad idea. Some people evolve their cars... and some - not. So who not evolve got like 100+ soulstones X 2. But players who evolve chars got nothing -_-
    Just rollback it pls.
    I wonder who will save 100+ ss instead of evolving their hero...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by CoKEzAI View Post
    I Got More Soul Stones in Some Servers. May There is an Issue.. Please Continue to Give Us Soul Stones / 5 star Heroes

I keep 100+ souls because I already have 20 characters which I develop to the maximum. And so the same I have 120+ characters on which souls because they have 4 stars and expect to achieve 150 souls. And I think doubling souls characters - not fair to the other players.

* For example, after the bug I became the happy owner of 238 souls of the dead knight 4 *

The database isn't rolled back ??? This is not fair !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
    I keep 100+ souls because I already have 20 characters which I develop to the maximum. And so the same I have 120+ characters on which souls because they have 4 stars and expect to achieve 150 souls. And I think doubling souls characters - not fair to the other players.

* For example, after the bug I became the happy owner of 238 souls of the dead knight 4 *
    Lol...if your hero already 5* keeping more soul stone or it it became double also won't make u stronger except u can get swordmaster abit faster...but rollback the game will make more player lost their cash and money in game...I noe it's unfair to make everyone get double item since everyone's progress is not same...but rollback is definitely not a good idea also

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by etayi View Post
    Lol stfu my friend. If u want the stuffs, work for it or pay for shortcuts. No one deserves the 2x items. Betty please roll all back and not make many of us in a disadvantageous position.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Lol...if your hero already 5* keeping more soul stone or it it became double also won't make u stronger except u can get swordmaster abit faster...but rollback the game will make more player lost their cash and money in game...I noe it's unfair to make everyone get double item since everyone's progress is not same...but rollback is definitely not a good idea also
    Lol rollback is not a good idea? Who do u think will be enraged? The lvl 80s with MANY 5* heroes and they paid ALOT for it, and now if it's doubled, not only other undeserving players can catch up, also, it DOES NOT give any advantage to the 5* players. Tell me, if u have 5* heroes, and lv 80, what can doubling soulstonea and exp potions do to help u? Nothing except for swordsmaster which is a trashy hero to be honest. And since it doesnt help them, but helps other non paying player, do u think they will continue to support ucool? Have some brains please. I know u are happy that u benefitted from it but i am defnitely not.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This indeed is a major issues.

They should fix it immediately, or least they should do is to tell every single player not to play with official announcement & temporary shutting down server. Any delay on this will cause major ruckus.

Some will ask for compensation some will ask for others. Admin be quick, get your hand on this at the soonest. A simple thread of an official announcement would be really great & temporary shutting down server until matter resolved.