Thread: Display the combat log - if you have

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

Display the combat log - if you have

Pls make a button and display a combat log for those who want to analyze and improve they heroes / fights.

I would expecting something like:
    Commando buffed team with X, Y effect for Z seconds
    Commando spells 3 successfully hit opponent ( tank) X and stunned for 5 seconds. Negative effect.
    Emberstar basic ( physical) attack hit opponent ( tank) X with Y damage, critical.

-and so on.

It would be nice a detailed summary:
    DPS / hero ( what you have )
    CC / hero ( crowd control second did my hero. If did a stun of 2 sec for 5 enemy hero that should be 5x2=10 sec)
    Heals/hero ( how much HP was restored )
    Protections/hero : how much dmg was absorbed by his buff ( Cleric , DK)

-ofc with a button, for who want to see it the details.

- also it would be nice to spit and display the normal dmg / heals and the critical, or at least display a critical percentage.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-02-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    So you want indepth analysis in a automatic game ruled by 1 team?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromax View Post
    So you want indepth analysis in a automatic game ruled by 1 team?
    Like is how I would ask and impossible thing... this is already used by millions of gamers.
    I just asked a log, nothing else, simple, plain text not to write a parser, nor analyzer.

NOT this one:
    http://wowpedia.org/Combat_Log
    "The Combat Log is a log of combat actions and results, but may also show the results of the profession activities of nearby characters.
    All messages related to combat appear in this window. Watch it during combat to see how you are affecting your opponent, and vice versa.[1]
    By default, it is accessible via a Combat Log tab on the General chat window. Combat Logs may be written to a file using the /combatlog command. The resulting file may be found at Logs\WoWCombatLog.txt. The complexity of the combat logs content since the patch 2.4 changes means that logs are best used when analyzed by one of the available parsers which analyze combat logs to generate raid statistics.
    The first such parser of wide popularity was Wow Web Stats. Currently World of Logs is the web parser of choice for many people; however a new site, Warcraft Logs hopes to replace it going into 6.0.
    WowCardioRaid is also available for those that prefer a local client.
    Details of the changes made to the combat log in patch 2.4 can be found in the documentation for COMBAT_LOG_EVENT."
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-02-2014 at 03:05 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

problem partially solved

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ll=1#post56000

I just take a screen recording.
    Then I watch frame by frame , if I want: 58 frame / seconds... 3500 frame in 1 minute