Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crusade Bug

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Crusade Bug

Hello admin,

Idk why but those 2 days recently my crusade is very very hard. Their is smt wrong with my match opponents.

I usually get 15/15 crusade every days for about a month,but yesterday I stopped at wave 11 or 12, and today at wave 12. I realize that a guy I used to meet at wave 13/14 (about 3, 4 days ago, before this happened ) now appear at wave 7/8. I'm lv 73 now and he is lv 72. So match a player 1 lv lower than me at wave 7/8 is very unusual, then the enemy at wave 9/10/11/12 become more and more powerful with all 5 star an higher lv.

That's very strange because I only meet player whose lv higher than me from wave 12 and above. I have asked my friends but their crusade stills normal as usual.

Can you check my account please?

Name: Varkyl
    Server: 13-Shaman
    ID: 2536178

Thanks.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Lol clearing crus for 1month and u still aren't satisfied? And meeting 1lvl below is very normal for me at 8/9. And since u have full team with ult, it is relatively easy to clear it. Infact, my lv 67 team can beat 71-72 consistently..

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Lol clearing crus for 1month and u still aren't satisfied? And meeting 1lvl below is very normal for me at 8/9. And since u have full team with ult, it is relatively easy to clear it. Infact, my lv 67 team can beat 71-72 consistently..
    just 1 month then from now live with crusade only 11 wave?

yeah of course we can beat higher lv teams but it's impossible if you match 7-8 team higher lv, higher stars at all :-/ except you got many many many high lv heroes

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by varkyl View Post
    Hello admin,

Idk why but those 2 days recently my crusade is very very hard. Their is smt wrong with my match opponents.

I usually get 15/15 crusade every days for about a month,but yesterday I stopped at wave 11 or 12, and today at wave 12. I realize that a guy I used to meet at wave 13/14 (about 3, 4 days ago, before this happened ) now appear at wave 7/8. I'm lv 73 now and he is lv 72. So match a player 1 lv lower than me at wave 7/8 is very unusual, then the enemy at wave 9/10/11/12 become more and more powerful with all 5 star an higher lv.

That's very strange because I only meet player whose lv higher than me from wave 12 and above. I have asked my friends but their crusade stills normal as usual.

Can you check my account please?

Name: Varkyl
    Server: 13-Shaman
    ID: 2536178

Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    Crusade becomes more and more challenging along with you leveling up. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Crusade is not called challenging...its imposibble to complete at all

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello admin I would like to say I have the same problem in crusade...I used to clear crusade 15/15 everyday until this few days...I know it's normal if we faced higher lvl opponent in crusade even if the matching system make me face 7-8 opponent which is almost the same lvl or abit higher lvl den me I also can accept it...I am a lvl64 player...but crusade want me to fight lvl69, lvl70 and lvl72 opponent in the last 3 round of crusade...how I gonna make it since the lvl gap is too huge and some of my opponent already purple+2! It is not called challenging...it is impossible to clear crusade anymore...if ucool wanna do double crusade money event and purposely make the crusade harder...then this event is meaningless at all...just like the double soul stone event like last time...so called double soul stone but the drop rate is 0% ...I really hope ucool can take serious in crusade matching issues and make improvement in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Just 1 day and my lv havdn't go up and suddenly is become ultra hard? I see no logic here.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    May be it's time for you to face the reality like all of us. My crusade has been top 20 from 10/15 onwards, sometimes even top 10 at last stage. Some day I can't even finish. Do you see me complain, no?

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    May be it's time for you to face the reality like all of us. My crusade has been top 20 from 10/15 onwards, sometimes even top 10 at last stage. Some day I can't even finish. Do you see me complain, no?
    Precisely. Enjoying 1month of easy crus, now u cant complete it for a few days and u complain. Be glad u at least got to 12/15 and opened 4th chest, some people cant even touch the 4th chest. and it's all rng to the enemies u meet, sometines u get top 30 as opponent, sometimes easier. I haven't even been able to go 15/15 for 5 days, let alone a month. @coke, my purple+1 team beats purple +2 lv 70-73 easily but with injuries of course. Maybe it's bcus of ur incompetence in getting a suitable team to fight the opponent?

Precisely. Enjoying 1month of easy crus, now u cant complete it for a few days and u complain. Be glad u at least got to 12/15 and opened 4th chest, some people cant even touch the 4th chest. and it's all rng to the enemies u meet, sometines u get top 30 as opponent, sometimes easier. I haven't even been able to go 15/15 for 5 days, let alone a month. @coke, my purple+1 team beats purple +2 lv 70-73 easily but with injuries of course. Maybe it's bcus of ur incompetence in getting a suitable team to fight the opponent?
    Can you tell me what lvl you mean for your purple+1? Lvl59 until lvl70 considered as purple +1 and lvl64 only consider as early stage of purple+1 only...if ur team is lvl69 and den you tell me u can beat lvl73-74 easily den please lah...don't try to act like you are pro and thinks that ppl who face problem in crusade is because of their incompetence

Quote Originally Posted by CoKEzAI View Post
    Can you tell me what lvl you mean for your purple+1? Lvl59 until lvl70 considered as purple +1 and lvl64 only consider as early stage of purple+1 only...if ur team is lvl69 and den you tell me u can beat lvl73-74 easily den please lah...don't try to act like you are pro and thinks that ppl who face problem in crusade is because of their incompetence
    Lmao please lah? A childish sgrean/msian? As expected i guess. And lv 64 is literally the exact of purple +1 as all major heroes are being promoted at 63/64. And i am not far from u. Only 67 and i beat 70-73 easily unless they are severely 5*-ed of course. Lv 64 and 67 has no significant difference. Please dont use please lah here, if u are a sgrean, u are such a disgrace.

Lmao please lah? A childish sgrean/msian? As expected i guess. And lv 64 is literally the exact of purple +1 as all major heroes are being promoted at 63/64. And i am not far from u. Only 67 and i beat 70-73 easily unless they are severely 5*-ed of course. Lv 64 and 67 has no significant difference. Please dont use please lah here, if u are a sgrean, u are such a disgrace.
    Wow...you win...you pro...satisfy?

Quote Originally Posted by CoKEzAI View Post
    Wow...you win...you pro...satisfy?
    Nah.. compliments from a kid is just... tasteless..

incompetence? who the fck is competence? well, I dont even think you are growth, sad

Quote Originally Posted by varkyl View Post
    incompetence? who the fck is competence? well, I dont even think you are growth, sad
    Lol srsly? U need me to answer that obvious question of urs? Lmao. I guess u know the answer urself. FYI, the incompetence is to coke but i guess if u wanna take the hit, well.. go ahead.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    What determines the crusade's dificulty? I've seen changes in min too even thou i don't level up everyday, or lvl up heroes everyday but sometimes is so easy that i finish the crusade with the same team i begun with and sometimes i barely get to 5th box xD and i haven't figured it out yet what actually determines the dificulty of it.
    Server : 3. Emberstar
    Account ID : Snowmist
    Team Lvl : 57