Thread: Consume Event

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Post Consume Event

I wonder if there is some event of any bonus if you consume gems, not to buy but to consume. Because I'm 6k gems left and do not know if I buy 10x chests now or wait a special occasion. If anyone already saw these type of event, can you say if the rewards is good please? Thank you

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    I wonder if there is some event of any bonus if you consume gems, not to buy but to consume. Because I'm 6k gems left and do not know if I buy 10x chests now or wait a special occasion. If anyone already saw these type of event, can you say if the rewards is good please? Thank you
    I think in the 3 ish months I've been playing I've seen 1 consume event, mostly just purchases. I wouldn't bet on a consume event coming up but I'd also keep the gems as an emergency stash for when you get a new hero or you just levelled up and one of your heros didn't quite get enough exp. Use the gems as you need them imo.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    If you have the permanent shop, you can wait any time but if you only see them through raids, try to purchase as many as possible because you will need a lot of cheese later on.