Thread: Sync account to bluestacks

Sync account to bluestacks

Hello,

First of all I am from Spain so I don't speak english very well.

I was playing Heroes on my LG optimus 3 (very bad phone) with my google+ and facebook sync but my mobile crash the game all time. So I get bored and I downloaded heroes on bluestacks. But my account don't appears even with google+ and facebook sync on bluestacks. I don't remember the server, the ID, and I am not really secure of my Character Name: Wantted . Please help me because I don't want to start again the whole game... I was like lvl 30-35 with some blue+1. My google+ account its : braian.turbo95@gmail.com.

Sorry abaout my grammar and Thanks!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantted View Post
    Hello,

First of all I am from Spain so I don't speak english very well.

I was playing Heroes on my LG optimus 3 (very bad phone) with my google+ and facebook sync but my mobile crash the game all time. So I get bored and I downloaded heroes on bluestacks. But my account don't appears even with google+ and facebook sync on bluestacks. I don't remember the server, the ID, and I am not really secure of my Character Name: Wantted . Please help me because I don't want to start again the whole game... I was like lvl 30-35 with some blue+1. My google+ account its : braian.turbo95@gmail.com.

Sorry abaout my grammar and Thanks!
    Dear Leader
    Did you download the game from Google Play please? If you download the game from Google Play. You should see a Google+ Login button. Clicking the button will sync your Google+ account to your Bluestacks. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Yep, I downloaded the game from google play, and the button appears, but even logged on google+ and facebook I still have the lvl 1 account... I tryed to switch to another server or find if I have my lvled account on another server but nothing...

Yep, I downloaded the game from google play, and the button appears, but even logged on google+ and facebook I still have the lvl 1 account... I tryed to switch to another server or find if I have my lvled account on another server but nothing...
    Dear Leader
    Please give us the new Account ID on your old server. We will help re-link your account to Google+. You can also try reset your bluestack to see if it works first. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

My new ID is: 5113292 on server 1.Cleric

Can't remember the old server but my name was Wantted, by the way reinstall bluestacks didn't work.

Thanks !

My new ID is: 5113292 on server 1.Cleric

Can't remember the old server but my name was Wantted, by the way reinstall bluestacks didn't work.

Thanks !

Dear Leader
    Sorry but we couldn't find any Character named Wantted except your new character 5113292. Please confirm that it's called Wantted. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Dear Leader
    Sorry but we couldn't find any Character named Wantted except your new character 5113292. Please confirm that it's called Wantted. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Yep it's my new character, nevermind i'll start again the game, thanks and sorry betty

New Comers
    After playing on my phone for a few days i'm starting to get alot of neck / back pain lol.

Got the game to run on Windows PC via BlueStacks Beta N emulator, but even when linking via Google Play account / FB it won't sync my original account over to my computer.

Anyone get it to work this way!?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    the Dev's don't even watch these forums like that bro. lol gonna have to goto Face book and figure it out there.