Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Booty Cave problem!

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    8

    Booty Cave problem!

    Recently i played the 2nd fight in booty cave, when i won i lost my connection and i close and open again de game, when i go to booty cave again i cant take my reward and i cant fight again because i dont take the reward.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	booty.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	1976

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    7

    Angry

    Having the same problem, w/out disconnection, I fought all 3 enemies, but can't move out of the screen now, please advise.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 JoQc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    9

    :(

    sorry for you guys i hope ill not be in the same boat . hope it will be fixed for yall
    Mid-Engined Rear Wheel Drive 2 Seaters
    M-------------R-------------------2

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by tavo View Post
    Recently i played the 2nd fight in booty cave, when i won i lost my connection and i close and open again de game, when i go to booty cave again i cant take my reward and i cant fight again because i dont take the reward.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	booty.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	1976
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto 11.11.14 09 40 49.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	1978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto 11.11.14 09 49 03.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	1979

    I diddn't even loose the connection but there was some bug so that i wasn't able to loot the cave i had to restart the game. my bread was gone and my cave was also attacked without my team beeing there x(( but happend only once

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto 11.11.14 09 40 49.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	1978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto 11.11.14 09 49 03.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	1979

    I diddn't even loose the connection but there was some bug so that i wasn't able to loot the cave i had to restart the game. my bread was gone and my cave was also attacked without my team beeing there x(( but happend only once
    Wow, i dont have anything in "Logs" why u have it? haha

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by tavo View Post
    Wow, i dont have anything in "Logs" why u have it? haha
    The Question is, why don't you have it?:P Maybe nobody attacked you so far. I get attacked nearly every houre 1-2 times

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by tavo View Post
    Recently i played the 2nd fight in booty cave, when i won i lost my connection and i close and open again de game, when i go to booty cave again i cant take my reward and i cant fight again because i dont take the reward.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	booty.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	1976
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the bug. Could you give us your Account ID or character name/server to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto 11.11.14 09 40 49.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	1978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto 11.11.14 09 49 03.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	1979

    I diddn't even loose the connection but there was some bug so that i wasn't able to loot the cave i had to restart the game. my bread was gone and my cave was also attacked without my team beeing there x(( but happend only once
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the bug, could you give us your Account ID and the time you met the problem to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •