Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.4 update?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Booty Cave Chat is here.

Thank you Ucool.

PS : I think there is a bug with the red notification of the Mailbox. It becomes red again after a few minutes.
    Last edited by Ruofeng; 11-14-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Smile Kindly change my time zone

Dear Ember mam,
    Kindly change my time zone to US LONDON as soon as possible, I'm soo struggled with my Indian time zone. When I play my game its very difficult to beat other players as they played there games and raised there levels very soon as compared to my time zone...

Regards,
    Ember and cool games well wishers
    Hussein Ahamed

.d

Guys do you see when will next server open when click switch server ? because i dont and it should be released with 1.4 patch

Cool GREAT and AWESOME GAME!

The game is really fun and awesome hopefully we can get a lot of items and specially maybe new awesome heroes!! Keep it up Mr. EMBER and staff!!
    Best regards!

rjnulada

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

About chat

Hello Ember. My problem is about chat box and cbat popup.

1. Guild chat box not saving enough chats. When I open guild chat see'g only 2-3 messages. And I cant understand what conversation about.

2. When I join game It saying 30-40-50 messages. And when I open chat boxes there is only 1-2 messages or no messages. I guess its about booty cave's messages. Can popups ignore booty cave's messages? Anyway when im playing it says new messages. Im trying to read but nothing. Just booty messages. So its going to be boting and annoying.

Thank you.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mesh_42 View Post
    Please update the game to be compatible with Android 5.0 lollipop.
    This. The crusade crashes every single time, and the cave seems random on that decision. Please fix.

i have version 1.4.2.67 and it no longer lets me play unless i am connected to wifi

Good evening.
    After playing for a sometimes with the latest update, I can express my impression opinion.

That was not pleasant !!! Dislike
    1) spoiled chat (chat function to the cave is certainly a plus) but in general chat started working with problems (messages are deleted without system. Chat hasn't any buffer memory. After relog messages delete. before the last update chat work better.

2) The cave it seems to me, too, is not fully implemented and too unprofitable (played in the Chinese version of the game where there are 2.1 update on my lvl 42 give more gold than Heroes Charge 64lvl) to the same it would be wiser to give a choice of gold or clave EXP (crystals and leave fixity)

What I liked !!!
    1) The replay on Crusade very useful thing helps.
    2) The view of things after promote
    3) Frost Mage

In the near future I would like to see in the free market (in arena, guild or crusade shop. Crusade better) Death Mage and Tusked Storm

I hope you listen to my opinion (and the opinion of my guild). Together we will make the game even better!

With respect to the developers.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar
    Hi again Ucool,

2nd post on this thread as you've issued a fix after the first 1.4 release.

Thanks a lot for the retreat button in crusade and booty cave seperate chat. Also, most of the bugs in booty cave stopped occuring so I guess you fixed them too.

Minor bug about notification on the mail box when no new messages are in it, but that is pretty much it.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,
    Lokium
    Aidez-nous Ó traduire Heroes Charge en franšais! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!

rather disappointed

Booty cave is a great idea but the rewards are not very good. I use all my bread for a measly 10k gold? I feel it would be better if the rewards were some kind of token reward like crusade/arena/guild.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I agree please change rewards from gold to booty coins and please create and move some heroes to booty shop. They can be not very important, just useful, let say Psychopath, Shaman, Death Voice, Savage, Machinist, Admiral, lighting master, because people not upgrading them, after they getting DK, OC, Drunk master. . At the moment people do not bothering to go too booty, only one fight for team xp i think. This function should be exploited.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I'm feeling bad hero rifleman very bad f**k skill 1 and 2 go up and die fist that too bad you should fix now it hero late xem leaves not tank
    Rifleman is amazing for guild raids!
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

New Comers
    tonight i just entered to collect the temple and suprise! The game chashed (about 10 times in a row) and after it finnaly stabilised my temple was gone
    Last edited by sonic8101; 06-18-2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: bad write

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hero Name: Apollo
    Hero Title: Light Bringer

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    I want it to be like Allstar Hero Bomberman, he is good again NA!!!

How do you want to improve this hero?
    1st skill:-

Goblin moment (enabled by default - Summon a small partner)
    Call and continue to guide the flight little friends walk in the battle against the enemy laser combat skills will be released again to control the flight of the small partners give the enemy a fatal blow.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1080 points of damage.
    2nd skill:-
    Buried Mines (Green On - Caution foot)
    Call Bomberman junior partner running in the battlefield, and placed mines along the way. Mines will automatically explode nearby enemies and dealing magic damage or after a certain time.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1350 points of damage.
    3rd skill:-
    Throwing Trap (blue open - Stability Control)
    Throw a magic box, the box opens automatically when landing and buried in the ground cloth magic damage caused by landmines or dizziness trap. Triggering the trap range greater than mine.
    Lv. 70 (reached the limit) to enhance the 1620 points of damage to the 90 level and below inevitable enemy hit.
    4th skill:-
    Blew (open purple - Who shall stir I)
    Sacrifice I made my whole big bomb people struggling into the enemy, vowing to die with his. Enemies within a certain range causing great magic damage. This skill is automatically triggered when the bomb blood less than 20%.
    Lv. 50 (reached the limit) to enhance the 3600 points of damage.
    Legendary skill:-
    Crit strengthen
    Borrowing power of the sun, increases spell crit.
    Lv. 30 (Limit reached) Passive: Increases 270 mana crit.

PS I am not here for the prize.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg