Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.4 update?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Love the Booty-Cave Ember!

My only complaint is that all BootyCave-requests go to the Guildchat.

I wouldn't mind seeing one more Chatchannel added called Events or similar, so we could put all Requests there instead.

Also, how about adding a Friendlist?

A List where you can add 30-50 Players as Friends, so you can chat with your friends outside Guild as well to discuss things, instead of creating whispers to 30-50 people

Then you could Share a BootyCave Request to Events-Channel as well as Friends-Channel to avoid spamming guildchat.

EDIT: How about also adding a chance to get Cheese-Drops from the 10-hour Caves? Thanks
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Banned Contributor Level 3

Nah

Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    Love the Booty-Cave Ember!

My only complaint is that all BootyCave-requests go to the Guildchat.

I wouldn't mind seeing one more Chatchannel added called Events or similar, so we could put all Requests there instead.

Also, how about adding a Friendlist?

A List where you can add 30-50 Players as Friends, so you can chat with your friends outside Guild as well to discuss things, instead of creating whispers to 30-50 people

Then you could Share a BootyCave Request to Events-Channel as well as Friends-Channel to avoid spamming guildchat.

EDIT: How about also adding a chance to get Cheese-Drops from the 10-hour Caves? Thanks
    I don't think the cave request is a problem, I mean when you request it you should only request people that you want, instead of the whole guild. This way you don't get a low level send a low level hero to give the enemy energy which will kill your whole team like in the crusade. It just require some team coordination.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Awesome Ucool . Thanks for the upgrade.

As far as i can see, you are listening to your customers and improved gameplay time with 1.4. Great move really. Keep going, we will support you.

Only a good chat system left now and i believe you will make it soon.
    Server 3 - Emberstar

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfchen View Post
    I don't think the cave request is a problem, I mean when you request it you should only request people that you want, instead of the whole guild. This way you don't get a low level send a low level hero to give the enemy energy which will kill your whole team like in the crusade. It just require some team coordination.

Just try against a mai team that is 3/4 level higher than you, start with the low level team, and you will see.... BAM

Defnse gets energy from all the fight so if you finish with the strongest you will get 5 ulti in your main team face, and that can be pretty deadly.

I would also like another channel for the booty invitation, because you may want to spam everyone, especially for the one hour caves

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Talking It's amazing

Thanks for the 1.4 update, really like the rankings score board. Booty cave is really interesting too! The only problem is that the score board isn't very updated.
    IGN : Dauntless
    Server: 13 [Shaman]
    Level : 84
    Guild : Heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    need more event,
    like consuming gems event, double hero chance on gold chest, etc.

please separate booty camp invite chat from guild chat & whisper.

Suddenly does Not work anymore for me sry

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuuN View Post
    Suddenly does Not work anymore for me sry
    Wait for Maintenance to be over.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Angry I apologize if I wrote the wrong place

OK maybe the man took the money jewels heroes had somehow pulled open box. Explain what you mean but one 5 stars.unnamed.jpg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Its only with me or in cave you can fight with any lvl oponents? in my log every one that fight me was at least 5 lvls difference (about 5k + power) i'm lvl 61, it will be nice fights about some lvl/power

bug

currently there are many accounts were suddenly doubled their number of items, and my account again lost a hero stones, ucool should readjust

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear UCool,

As Heiuken said so many ppl got lots of free hero soul stones and atleast 3 - 4 heroes for free at 12 pm around today. U better check things around. Im playing server 17 btw. Duno if other servers are effected from this or not.

Peace out Adil

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

meh

good in theory but due to these incredible bugs still unplayable.
    i apriciate the effort but we need an answer to this:

with all the rumours about rolling back to a UNCERTAIN time instance; should we continue playing or not?

Server down?

Couldn't log in