Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.4 update?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Suggestions about Booty Cave invite message ....

After this Update. Guild chat tab is messed up with cave invite message....

I hope there is another chat tab for cave invite message...

It is difficult to chat normal things.....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 JoQc's Avatar

guild chat

ok first cave is ok but not AWESOME for me it take too long to spend all those bread and i dont get exp witch is the thing WE need in this game . im lvl 74 and i cant lvl up my heroes enough .

Secont my biggest complaint about this is the GUILD CHAT .... we cant talk because the chat is overflow by cave invite and it doesnt make sense for me i keep losing conversation between my guild mates :/

I suggest you to do a separate cave invite window for this thing and everything will be fine for me and probally for alot of other people .

thanks

and sorry for my english
    Mid-Engined Rear Wheel Drive 2 Seaters
    M-------------R-------------------2

Rewards, guild chat, minor bug

1. So the rewards for Booty Cave is not much but i like the extra gems.

2. Guild chat is full of spam. I think you guys need to sort this out somehow.

3. When i was searching for an opponent in the cave, the game stuck at the part when the screen is covered in fog. It's maybe my phone because i had to close the app to resolve it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

New slot for Booty cav's invitations.

As many says invitations for Booty Cave flooding guild chat and whisper slots. U need to create new slot for invitations. Thanks.

Other changes is fine for first lookup.

frost mage

Can you pls fix her eyes on the icon she looks good with blue eyes but in game her eyes look like shes a tired retard

Quote Originally Posted by madlab View Post
    Is it actually we can lose some gems and gold from being attacked? Coz i dont see my gems dropping from being raid. Yeah for the reward, i think its useless searching for other cave which cost 2k gold to get 900 gold+1gem? So the point of this cave is to exchange gold into gems; composing a better team for arena; meet people from other server?
    so far after my test, only large cave give you gems, small and medium just reward 1 gem after all. after 10 hours i got back 11 gem and be stolen 3 times, means 9 gem was lost. But i think it separated to 3 people so each one lost 3 gem. after 10 hours camping got back about 13 or 14 gem. Jesus cant even buy a hero soul.

Wait ... what !!!

Do you say i can lose gems and gold with the cave ? can some1 explain in detail the reward and losing system please ? because for me i already got more than 40 gems since yesterday 2am ... after defending 3 cave for 10 hour i recolted 10+10+10 gems and about 80,000gold coin ...

pls some1 clarify this .
    thx

peace

One easily fixable problem...

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...0797#post50797

No complaints other than using Activity Points to gauge guild rankings. The "Top guild" displayed on the ranking board the is not the top guild by a long stretch. Could you rank guilds based on arena ladder rankings of members or team power instead to make it representative of the actual top guild on the server? It is extremely misleading currently. Thank you.
    Last edited by Noobling; 11-11-2014 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned Contributor Level 3

nah

It's not misleading at all.Power shouldnt mean everything in guild ranking, if your guild have all the powerful player and not as active as the lower power guild that means you guys as a guild just pay a lot of money and just do nothing after you reach the top. So it means as a guild you guys are not as good as the other guild.

One suggestion

We should be able to get cheese from cave as well. Since many of us are lacking that. You guys could make different kind of caves for us to defend. For example, there could be a coin cave,cheese cave, gem cave, or stamina cave, so this way there would be more variety of caves for us to rob and defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfchen View Post
    We should be able to get cheese from cave as well. Since many of us are lacking that. You guys could make different kind of caves for us to defend. For example, there could be a coin cave,cheese cave, gem cave, or stamina cave, so this way there would be more variety of caves for us to rob and defend.
    i am tottaly agree with that . it would be awesome !
    +1

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Lokium's Avatar

Great update

Hi Ember,

The + about the update:
    - Booty cave is very good and coins + gems earning are correct
    - Ranking board is also nice, I guess that it needs some days to properly collect some data (guild and booty cave leaderboards' results look odd).
    - The 'next-level gear preview' button is awesome! Thanks!

Some problems I have encoutered:
    - As others say, chat spam for booty cave is annoying. Either a new tab or a button in guild menu would be preferable (the idea behind the guild button is that you could choose whose cave you want to defend without them having to ask for it).
    - Some bugs in Booty Cave: when a fight is finished, sometimes rewards don't appear and we can't move on to another cave. Also, when looking for a cave, the 'magnifying glass animation' failed to appear and game just froze. Happened twice today.

Overall, great job!

Best regards,
    Lokium
    Aidez-nous Ó traduire Heroes Charge en franšais! Si vous voyez une faute dans le jeu, signalez-la ici: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?14982-Regarding-translation-issue-in-French!

I agree! VERY nice update.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Heroes Charge is now updated to v1.4. What do you like or dislike in this update?

Please voice in this thread for us to listen.

Best Regards

Ember
    I'd like to see potions available in the booty cave and also the Death Mage redeemable in Crusade.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by lovems1990 View Post
    I'd like to see potions available in the booty cave and also the Death Mage redeemable in Crusade.
    Wait another month maybe