Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.4 update?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Unhappy Connection Issue after update

Hi there,

After the update i somehow feel its hard to get connected to the game, "Connecting..." always appears.
    Am I the only one of people out there too?
    Please respond.

Thanks,
    Ray

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Adjust the Booty Cave Reward Against Power level.

1)The current reward can be improved and adjusted more according to the difficulty level of the defenders .

The higher combined power of the defenders = higher rewards.

2) Guild Ranking

-Can add in Guild Power Level

3) Increase the Guild limited of 50 members. It can be unlocked by achieving targets like finished Chapter 7 Raids in less than 3 days etc . .
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?12872-S17-Godly-(-Recruiting-Actives-)&p=31870#post31870 ( Godly Recruitment )

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    Seems pretty awesome! thanks!!
    Will we get Black Friday sales by any chance? :P
    If we would, it would be Cyber Monday

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Thanks for the update ember, its great.

But could you make some modifications to the booty cave guild invite next time?
    It appears on our guild chat and basically floods it, can we just see the caves our members have opened and just join in instead next time?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Well done, everything is going well except some bug. Btw I think you should increase the reward from booty cave. More gems from dig reward. I tested with an 1-hour cave and got back 1 gem (no one steal from me). I can't even buy anything with 1 gem. the reward isn't interesting at all.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Good job, ucool! I like it!

The button "Promotion Gears" at Hero's Page is awesome!! It will help a lot!
    Last edited by stoned; 11-11-2014 at 11:19 AM.
    Server 5 (Sniper)

Quote Originally Posted by varkyl View Post
    Well done, everything is going well except some bug. Btw I think you should increase the reward from booty cave. More gems from dig reward. I tested with an 1-hour cave and got back 1 gem (no one steal from me). I can't even buy anything with 1 gem. the reward isn't interesting at all.
    Is it actually we can lose some gems and gold from being attacked? Coz i dont see my gems dropping from being raid. Yeah for the reward, i think its useless searching for other cave which cost 2k gold to get 900 gold+1gem? So the point of this cave is to exchange gold into gems; composing a better team for arena; meet people from other server?

what time is it for chest rate up event?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I don't know why they even bother as you people are never happy,ye finally got a place where ye can test different combinations of heroes in battle and yet all I can see is complaints REALLY,thanks for the patch everything is great,keep up the good work

I must say overall its very good..

But the new cave is too many bugs and error..

I plundered a cave, killed all the defender, i cant get any loots and i cant even search the new opponent.. It keep saying "claim your loot first" , when there are no loot in view *sigh*

The 2nd one is i cant go to my guildmate cave to help him defend, even i got 5 free hero with average lvl of 55.. Please do look for this..

Thanks for your hardwork and i really enjoy your new patch

Guild Mesage Invite Spam !!

Hello

New Update is fine, but the invitation to defend in Booty Cave is spaming guild chat !! Please make new topic (Bookmark) for this!!
    We need Guild chat for Guild information not for spamming Invite mesage. Please fix this !!

Thank´s

Officier Guild Pride / server Death Mage

Overall the update is pretty damn nice. Although the guild msg spamm is quite annoying and the rewards from booty cave were a bit less than what i expected. Nevertheless, i can imagine UCOOL tweaking those rewards over the next few weeks to maximize player satisfaction

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    I agree with the 2 posts above.

Please make for the chat : World / Guild / Whisper / Booty Cave

Also, the gold we earn by Plundering isn't enough compared to the cost.

I find that plundering the caves with manual control given to the plunder is really positive for the attacker meaning the attacker has a huge advantage.

Problem with the defending team is that the start of energy is too low. It takes ages to charge up and put up any resistance.

Take for example the 3 man caves. If 1 out of the 3 caves are defended poorly by a low team, I can gain energy from that person.. and then use it against the other 2.

So to make it more balance, the start off energy level for defenders need to be higher. Else the attacker will always win. No point defending really.

Also sometimes in attacking 3 man caves. After winning, there isnt a drop.. it stayed on the page where all are given an "annihilated sign" but i cant do anything. and if i quit, i lose the ability to get any winnings as it doesnt go back to the page for the drops to be clicked on.
    Last edited by irony; 11-11-2014 at 01:58 PM.

I think the idea is not to make gold from defending unless you have 3 strong guild teams,the idea is to make gold from plunder it seems,so if ya don't defend there be nothing to plunder