Thread: Super duper fallen dominion?!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Super duper fallen dominion?!

Hey guys, any suggestions of team setups for guild raid chap 8 boss? That guy is crazy.. the image-splitting is okay, but when he turns super saiyan, shits get real. U cant even stun that shithole.. any tactics or eays to deal btr dmg to him? My highest now is always 420k while chap 7 i did 1mill.. so much difference.. tips and explanation needed ty. Or is there anyway to stop him from turning super mode?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I would like to know that too.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Use luna, leaves, savage one, drunken master, war chief

Easily 1million+ at lvl 70+

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Hey guys, any suggestions of team setups for guild raid chap 8 boss? That guy is crazy.. the image-splitting is okay, but when he turns super saiyan, shits get real. U cant even stun that shithole.. any tactics or eays to deal btr dmg to him? My highest now is always 420k while chap 7 i did 1mill.. so much difference.. tips and explanation needed ty. Or is there anyway to stop him from turning super mode?

Ok I dont have Drunken Master and wont get him anytime soon... coz I want to get OC to 4 stars first...
    What to replace him with?

Commando****
    Rifleman**
    OC***
    Sapper***

Edit: And do we have only a limited time Frame to damage him? Coz when he goes supersayen he kills my whole Team in like 4-6 seconds.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Ok I dont have Drunken Master and wont get him anytime soon... coz I want to get OC to 4 stars first...
    What to replace him with?

Commando****
    Rifleman**
    OC***
    Sapper***

Edit: And do we have only a limited time Frame to damage him? Coz when he goes supersayen he kills my whole Team in like 4-6 seconds.
    you shouldnt use it in the first place, because theres no point in going with 3 tanks in a raid istance.
    There are some uber dps heroes that suits effectively in guild raids, try Rifleman, Prof killer, sniper or poisoned one, the sickest one is Rifleman by far, try a composition with those heroes and enjoy 1,5+ millions at lvl 70
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    you shouldnt use it in the first place, because theres no point in going with 3 tanks in a raid istance.
    There are some uber dps heroes that suits effectively in guild raids, try Rifleman, Prof killer, sniper or poisoned one, the sickest one is Rifleman by far, try a composition with those heroes and enjoy 1,5+ millions at lvl 70
    Yeha I got limited spots for chars to lvl...
    I am already at 10-12 heroes and I just manage to Keep their lvl and skills all up to date... I cant add new ones at the Moment... especially not if they are "only" for raid and otherwise crap...

I got Rifleman... will get him this Weekend to 3 stars...
    Also got Luna, Leaves, Savage, Commando, WC, OC for Raid...

Still how do I survice when Fallen Dominion goes Crazy? Or do I simply dont ?

Why do many People use Shadow Shaman for Raid?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Yeha I got limited spots for chars to lvl...
    Why do many People use Shadow Shaman for Raid?
    He lowers all the enemies armor, which means you do more physical damage.

I'm usually at top spot in guildraid damagelist. I use both Shadow Shaman and Savage One together to reduce armor with 150+.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605