Thread: LadyJulie Extraordinary troops

Banned Contributor Level 1

LadyJulie Extraordinary troops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaob...ature=youtu.be

Ladyjulie of Chosen attacked my city...on server 6...the first 30 seconds into the fight she did 20 percent damage and my defenses killing most of her troops...with 2 elephants and 2 wizzies remaining....using cleo powerful voodoo...she was able to clear the rest of my city.

doing full heal on elephants, increasing attack of wizzies to 3k per shot......and increasing their defenses so that my weapon barely damage them....pictures worths a thousand word.

very skillful play...very skillful play indeed....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

i agree

i agree what glory saying .... she used that trick also on one of our players in match ... her elephants are invincible and i think this isn't an ordinary glitch ... to be honest i smell cheat engine in this as we tried the same troops combination with the same hero on the same player and it didnt work .. however uCool, you need 2 act fast and squash all glitches especially the troops glitches like elephant glitch and lanterns glitch otherwise the game will die ... my regards
    Justice is Victorious. Justice is Victorious. Sure it is. Since the Victorious is the justice !!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by <Rom>Sana View Post
    i agree what glory saying .... she used that trick also on one of our players in match ... her elephants are invincible and i think this isn't an ordinary glitch ... to be honest i smell cheat engine in this as we tried the same troops combination with the same hero on the same player and it didnt work .. however uCool, you need 2 act fast and squash all glitches especially the troops glitches like elephant glitch and lanterns glitch otherwise the game will die ... my regards
    She feeds her elephants NON GMO food hence the strength...besides, towards the end of the battle it looks like the elephant is raising his back feet and farts on your cannon smashing the sucker...
    Last edited by <CSN>Sinners; 11-17-2014 at 09:22 PM.