Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lack of exp pots after lvl80

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Unhappy Lack of exp pots after lvl80

Does anyone else encounter the lack of exp pots after hitting lvl80? Levelling up (core + secondary tm + outlier heroes) takes HUGE amounts of experience and running booty caves just isn't cutting it. Im only vip5 btw.

Any tips?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Farm gears give you tons of exp salves, each 10 raids give you 30 exp salves, try to do 6-9 x10 raids/day will give you more than enough.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    How many heroes are you keeping maxed?
    I keep around 20heroes at 87 but I never run low as it takes longer and longer to level up, used to only have 15 at 80.
    Higher VIP doesn't really help exp much anyways, its not like cheese/steak are worth buying now.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 cancuk's Avatar
    here my tips , mine and plunder exp salve in booty cave.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You will not run out of exp pot cause from 80-90 will be looong journey, for example 85-86 need 16k team exp. that's around 8 days, plenty of time to get exp. pot for your heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i lack everything, lol. Gems, Golds, Salves.... That's why i'm using a priority guideline, crusade > trial > raid > outland.

Crusade and trial is a must finish. for GA, you can use whatever hero you have and create your best combi, for arena, hemmm, couldn't care less, easier crusade same award with GA, i don't see the point for increasing the rank
    It's a little bit hard to leveling and full skill from lv 1 to your team level hero but after that it is easier to maintain the level and skill when you level up.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Farm gears give you tons of exp salves, each 10 raids give you 30 exp salves, try to do 6-9 x10 raids/day will give you more than enough.
    Raiding also denies you hero exp. I do my SS farming on autopilot and my heroes are always dangerously close to max exp when level up day nears

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    No. i dont have a lack of exp pots. Infact i always have a surplus of exp pots. Because each level takes so long after 80. I dig exp pots with all my heroes, my 3 day dig rate is about 800-1000+ exp pots. So dont think exp pot should be any problem at all 80 onwards.

Maybe you are leveling like 20 heroes at a one time thats why?
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I have 35 heroes at lvl 88 and around 500 cheeses and 100 steaks saved up so I have no idea what you are talking about

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Focus on 10 heroes and you wont have any problem at all. I just turned lvl 80 and have not had any problems level upp my heroes and its gonna be easier now when lvl up takes a bit longer = more time to save for exp salves.

I have 10 lvl 80 all maxed/enchanted heroes (for Grand Arena), two lvl 78 for crusade both maxed/enchanted (Chaplain and DK is needed), and then 8 heroes between lvl 76-50, and 16 below lvl 50.

I farm booty cave 2-3 times a day, buy cheese when ever i can, ALWAYS buy 20 exp salves for 40k in merchant and so on.

So I have a question, do you get team exp for doing adventures on auto pilot?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by aithon View Post
    So I have a question, do you get team exp for doing adventures on auto pilot?
    not really sure what u mean..
    im guessing, ur doing the campaign using auto pilot..
    if thats, then yes...
    same as raiding..
    u will get exp for ur team lvl..
    granted, u completed/finished them with victory..
    lol

I ask this as I tried to actually do the adventures myself and then also did it just hitting the raid button to see if you got enough exp pots to cover the xp that you lost from just hitting raid. The answer to this was that in some quests you got more than the exp pots and others you actually didn't. In the long run you may end up getting more exp if you do all the raids yourself, but I don't think it's enough to really be worried about. Hitting the raid button you still get character exp it's just in the form or potions that you can use on anyone.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'm level 78 with only seven heroes at 78 and I'm out of salves and cheeses already.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Maybe it's because I don't pay to win. Hah.