Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Post purple Crushade guide.

  1. #1
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    43

    Post purple Crushade guide.

    For those below 50, check out this awesome guide over here http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...e-below-lvl-45

    After purple promotion, Crushade becomes significantly harder because
    a> Great jump in physical dmg output. Tanks now melt in seconds.
    b> Higher enemies hp threshold. AoE cookie butter may not work as effectively.
    b> WC makes fights fights 6v5.

    So in order to clear Crushade successfully, you need to devise a different strategy, the 5 men line up DK + Chap + 3 will not work all the time anymore. You need at least 8 heroes with max skills for constant rotations.


    Phase 1: Preparation. This should be done at around lvl 4x just before purple.

    1> Choose the heroes you want to invest and start lvling their skills up together with your main heroes whenever you have spare money. List of good heroes to choose from:

    Main tank - (Most important tank who can heal) - DK
    Meat tank - (Use US once, then die for the team) - Shallow Keeper, Savage One, Bear Warrior, WC
    CCs - (Disable/Cancel enemies spells) - Vengeance, Mystic, Old Curse, Silencer
    AoE casters - (Main source of dmg) - Death mage, Succubus, Windmaster, Ice Mage, Frost Mage, Lightning Elemental
    Backline destroyer - (Destroy enemies strongest DPS) - Arcane Sapper, Pilot
    Support - (Heal keeping the team alive) - Chaplain, Shadow Shaman

    2> Keep your heroes power as low as possible without compromising too much on arena ranking. A good tip is to avoid skilling up unimportant skills such as WC US or Wind PS. Try not to enchant purple item to full cuz it will give you a tons of power. Doing this will makes your team appear to be weaker than what it really is, which helps to avoid strong teams in Crushade.

    Here is the example of my Crushade team:





    Phase 2: Action. There are plenty of strategies to choose from. You must consider your opponent team formation and select the best counter.

    Before moving on, let me remind you again. The objective of Crushade is not just to win, it's to WIN WITH MINIMAL COST. So if you feel that your team has taken too much dmg, don't hesitate to fight again.

    1> Outlasting: This strat revolves around heal from DK and chap. Basically, you need to cast your ulti at once, wait for the enemies to use ulti back then cancel them with Silencer/OC,etc. Then heal back up and wait for the 2nd wave of US to finish them off. This standard strat works decently well against most teams. Not the most effective though since your team may take considerable dmg.



    2> Protect the Sapper: This strat works best when the enemies has 2 or more int heroes like WC, OC, WR/Succu, Leaves and Com. The basic idea is to provide maximum protection to Sapper till he wrecks the enemies backline open. At the start, use VG/OC US to stun the whole enemies first, then after that, Mystic will auto cast blind. DK will also shield AS when he's on low hp too. Manually trigger Chap heal when necessary to save AS. You can add in Pilot for even more dmg.



    3> All out. This is the best you can do against a very strong team. WC, OC, Luna, Leaves, Com at equal or higher lvl ensure that DK get obliterated in less than 5 sec even after using US. Against this annoying team, you got to finish fast. Either they are dead or we lose. So do not put any tank, just pick 3-4 strong AoE heroes and cast their US right at the start with Commando 25% dmg buff to maximise dmg. Works best if you have a Death Mage + 1 CC.



    Just keep trying till you pass. Good luck.
    Last edited by flexr; 11-08-2014 at 03:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    36
    Hahas v nice flexr! Haven personally.tried allout tho, just a question, if u activate OC ult RIGHT at the start, it wont freeze anything isnt it? Then how did u prevent the commando arrow and stilll manage to freeze?

    Also why do u always call it crushade? Its so funny LOL

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    33
    Nice thread m8, heroeszabi will be proud.

  4. #4
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Hahas v nice flexr! Haven personally.tried allout tho, just a question, if u activate OC ult RIGHT at the start, it wont freeze anything isnt it? Then how did u prevent the commando arrow and stilll manage to freeze?

    Also why do u always call it crushade? Its so funny LOL
    You can cancel her arrow by any AoE dmg spells. Personally I prefer Succu US to start off.

    I just notice lol, I always think of Shade whenever I write crusade then somehow they link together. XD

  5. #5
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Nice thread m8, heroeszabi will be proud.
    Thanks. I think heroeszabi will be mad at me for copying his style .

  6. #6
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    43
    Another full Crusade day. That makes it 6/7 for this week. For some reason, I met the same guy over again as final boss. He has 2k more power than me >.<.







    Last edited by flexr; 11-09-2014 at 06:13 AM.

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    11
    pretty helpful. been struggling to get past 12/15 since hitting 55+. Of course my lack of a death knight or death mage makes it really hard. If i hire DK i get bursted too fast cuz I dont have enough aoe. And if I hire DM i have no good tank so i get wrecked at stage 12+. Sucks I never invested into any good crusade heroes because I didnt think itd get this hard. And it's too late now to invest cuz Im constantly out of gold

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Thanks. I think heroeszabi will be mad at me for copying his style .
    No I am not mad, returned to my super-duper VIP account and I don't know what to do with my 22 hero. http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ice-pre-purple

    I used your tactics described - without DK , because I hadn't and couldn't find a guild which has.

    The heros it weren't skilled to max, as you say.
    As opposed to many other opinion I have raised skills, what other found useless, and it was very usefully. For Example Shallows Keeper ( my main tank) ulti skill, and then not missed the aoe stuns.

    Also Commando's Ulti was raised and green spell lowered. Not needed the inspiration.
    same with Pilot stun spell.

    I couldn't climb on arena, mostly because I haven't raised my 5 heroes level , because I leveled new ones and didn't purchased stamina.

    Now I return to VIP account and the second stage almost wiped me - it has a total different formula for opponent matching: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ll=1#post52466
    Between opponent 46 (blue) and 53 ( purple ) lit is a "little" gap: stage 1,2,3
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-13-2014 at 09:38 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bermuda Triangle
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    16
    ty sir im lvl 56 and i only finished crusade 2 times much gold problems

    ill try your guide thx in advance

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    27
    just curious about Emberstar on Purple/+1 , is she worthed to invest as AoE Caster since she has 2 area damage + 1 single target.

  11. #11
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    43
    Just a bit of an update. I have been trying a different set up for Crusade and it turned out to be much better. However it requires DM, a VIP 11+ exclusive hero though. If your guild has a DM at your level you should really try this out because it's extremely effective.

    Formation: DM, OC, Chaplain, Mystic, Commando.

    Activate DM, Mystic and OC at the start and just let the ghosts do their jobs. Use Commando to finish off opponent if possible because she got much lower energy regen than other int heroes. Use chap heal to keep DM alive throughout the fight. This set up alone can beat Crusade 15/15 easily at 6x.






  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    5
    what do u think about my team againts purple crusade

    currently lvl 58

    proffesional killer all skill max ***
    leaves all skill max ***
    commando all skill max ****
    war chief all skill max except us***
    Wandering spearman all skill max except ps ***
    Shadow shaman all skill max **
    silencer only us at max **
    Admiral not priority **
    Chaplain not priority **
    eva all skill max **


    meat tank : shallow, dk, soulhunter

    my 3 dps : prof kill, leaves, commando are irreplaceable
    usually i hire another warchief from guild
    wandering spearman bs is really awesome to heal the front tank
    if some of my team injured badly, i use shadow shaman instead ws or chaplain

    if face cleric, my team is warchief, soulhunter, eva, commando, leaves

    i really want tusked storm as my tank, but cant get any

  13. #13
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by aluriasoria View Post
    what do u think about my team againts purple crusade

    currently lvl 58

    proffesional killer all skill max ***
    leaves all skill max ***
    commando all skill max ****
    war chief all skill max except us***
    Wandering spearman all skill max except ps ***
    Shadow shaman all skill max **
    silencer only us at max **
    Admiral not priority **
    Chaplain not priority **
    eva all skill max **


    meat tank : shallow, dk, soulhunter

    my 3 dps : prof kill, leaves, commando are irreplaceable
    usually i hire another warchief from guild
    wandering spearman bs is really awesome to heal the front tank
    if some of my team injured badly, i use shadow shaman instead ws or chaplain

    if face cleric, my team is warchief, soulhunter, eva, commando, leaves

    i really want tusked storm as my tank, but cant get any
    Most of the heroes you listed are really bad for Crusade. They are 1> Single target dmg dealer and 2> Physical DPS.

    Generally for Crusade, you would want to beat the enemies quickly to avoid as much damage as possible. So int heroes with AoE spells are much better because they deal high burst overall dmg. Physical heroes only excel in prolonged battle which is bad in Crusade because by the time you kill the enemies, your whole team has taken too much dmg. In short they are just too slow.

    In addition, int heroes are more preferred because they have much higher energy regen so that they can cast US at the start of the match almost all the time. This gives you a much better advantage against your opponent. Using Physical DPS, you have to wait for them to recharge.

    Thus I think you should start developing other int AoE heroes like Wind, Succubus, OC, Mystic etc. to increase the chance of finishing Crusade.
    Last edited by flexr; 11-14-2014 at 08:42 AM.

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    25


    I used Brute as tank until stage 8, then WC until stage 13 and from stage 14 LE, ofc I don't have DK and can't hire. One of my tanks were replaced by LS in Crusade.





    But this LE did his job at stage 14,15 needed only.

    -only 2 stages were harder from 15, those wiped my tanks anyhow( stage 7 and 12)
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-14-2014 at 11:00 AM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Most of the heroes you listed are really bad for Crusade. They are 1> Single target dmg dealer and 2> Physical DPS.

    Generally for Crusade, you would want to beat the enemies quickly to avoid as much damage as possible. So int heroes with AoE spells are much better because they deal high burst overall dmg. Physical heroes only excel in prolonged battle which is bad in Crusade because by the time you kill the enemies, your whole team has taken too much dmg. In short they are just too slow.

    In addition, int heroes are more preferred because they have much higher energy regen so that they can cast US at the start of the match almost all the time. This gives you a much better advantage against your opponent. Using Physical DPS, you have to wait for them to recharge.

    Thus I think you should start developing other int AoE heroes like Wind, Succubus, OC, Mystic etc. to increase the chance of finishing Crusade.
    i tell u my experiences and a little secret of my strategy

    your terms "beat the enemies quickly to avoid as much damage as possible" , i dont agree 100% with it, just agree with "avoid as much damage as possible"
    quick match or slow match still give you the same reward if you win

    i know many people using Aoe heroes with high damage like Wind, Succubus etc , with high damage and high energy regen after battle
    but they do has a crucial weakness
    low physical attack, low aspd, and slow energy regen during battle and low hp and a long explanation if we used they in crusade

    in heroes charge
    u get energy by
    clearing stage, kill enemy , succesful attack, or GET DAMAGE

    so if give a massive damage to enemy, yes they do die quickly, but they will receive a massive energy to counter you
    we need to pass a long battle in crusade with the same heroes, so maintain your heroes is a crucial thing in here
    some people use chaplain or another healer to keep their heroes alive, i agree with that, but i have another strategy on my own

    as you said, in my team They are 1> Single target dmg dealer and 2> Physical DPS.

    yes the cant do massive damage at once
    but the advantage here is, my team dont give MASSIVE ENERGY to the enemies

    in my crusade i use
    prof kill all skill max (massive single target attack, massive healing, massive aspd) but dont give enemy energy
    leaves ( massive single target attack, damage buff to entire team, silence) i almost never use her us in crusade, because i know i will give the energy to enemy
    commando (buff, agility buff (my other dps is agi) i also almost didnt use her us in crusade i will give the energy to enemy
    wandering spearman ; he has huge damage, and massive healing, u can get more than 2000 hp in a single heal at lvl 30, and he can do it 2 or 3 times a battle
    the front is wc as tanker and life stealer buff for team

    for example
    i face a team with
    brute, admiral, wind, succubus, chaplain

    trust me, wind, succubus and chaplain dont have enough time to collect their energy before their tank dead
    because i dont hit them, and they only get energy by attacking, with low physical attack and low aspd
    the enemy tank will dead really fast before my tank, because my dps dealer is single targeted with high aspd and high damage
    after the tank dead, the back line, still doesnt have time to gather the energy, with low hp, they die in a matter of second

    but sometimes they can use the us, but nevermind warchief life steal aura can "heal" the back line
    also sometimes i replace ws with chaplain if my back line get severe damage, or warchief with dk

    i will post video after my phone fixed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •