Thread: poisoned one or wind master?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

poisoned one or wind master?

My current team I'm running is soulhunter, succubus, old curse, commando and poisoned one. Is wind master better than poisoned one. I'm lvl 42 with most blue 2 just waiting to lvl to get rest team to blue 2. Wind master I would have to work on since only lvl 1. Is it worth it

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedawg View Post
    My current team I'm running is soulhunter, succubus, old curse, commando and poisoned one. Is wind master better than poisoned one. I'm lvl 42 with most blue 2 just waiting to lvl to get rest team to blue 2. Wind master I would have to work on since only lvl 1. Is it worth it
    I have a 5 star +2 epic lvl 70 poisoned one and use him in my main team... only because i got him to 5 stars and for no other reason, will replace him one day. He onyl excels at single target bosses imo, and even then he's only slightly better than actual useful heroes. Wind master will do you better for now.
    Odinsblade - Server 12 Vengeance
    Best rank -1
    Average rank - 2-3
    Favorite Heroes - Psychic sword/ Bear Warrior

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

case

Poised One is only good in raids.. he is pretty useless in arena and crusade. Windmaster is not the best late game hero, after level 60 she really falls behind other heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

What hero then

So what hero should I get to replace them both thinking of the future 60+

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedawg View Post
    So what hero should I get to replace them both thinking of the future 60+
    Hmm wm can be kept and u can go for 5* of hers, while poisoned one can be swapped for leaves/veagence/lunar if u are playing physical, or succubus/mystic/ frostmsge if u are playing magical teams