Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRUSADE PROBLEM..(war chief..)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

CRUSADE PROBLEM..(war chief..)

HI guys i am lvl 70..can someone explain me when we have to face teams with war chief since stage 1 and for all stages in crusade that resurrect every stage and our war chief will only once?...its so unfair..in crusade rules it says dead heroes will not be revived..i agree if war chief dies twice in a stage its over..but if he survive why he must miss his purple skill next stage dont get it..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    got same issue bro , i`m lvl 55 now , always fight Warchief purple from 5/15 - 15/15

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Instead, why not try and post what are your main 8-12 heroes u used for crusade so we can help? Bcus i don't really find him an issue.. more afraid of suc/wind aoe..

compined with higher lvl teams he is..i use dk 4* chaplain 3* wc 3* leaves 3* commando 5* lunar 3 * oc 4 * drunken master 3* and bear warrior 3* first 7 heroes lvl 70 bear and drunken master 68 lvl.problem is that when u constantly face wc from stage one and he res all time your team will lose hp that by time chaplain cant heal it..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by inlovewithyou View Post
    HI guys i am lvl 70..can someone explain me when we have to face teams with war chief since stage 1 and for all stages in crusade that resurrect every stage and our war chief will only once?...its so unfair..in crusade rules it says dead heroes will not be revived..i agree if war chief dies twice in a stage its over..but if he survive why he must miss his purple skill next stage dont get it..
    I use a death knight as my tank Nd old curse for cc and both get full energy at end of every battle. I start by popping old curse, then I pop my dk to keep him alive. By that time I've killed war chief once, taken down a second hero and old curse and dk are both almost ready to go if the fight drags out. Pump a commando leaves and lunar guardian into the team (swap out chaplain when necessary) and I just out dps their team from there. I have enough interrupts to make sure no one dies.

That's just how I play though, hope it helps.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I have a similar problem at lv69 so I spent about 4 million gold getting a pilot up to 3*,reason been if I can't kill their front line fast then I'm going to take out there back.Dk/windmaster/chaplain/old curse/pilot and 2nd team is DK(hired),Vengence spirit,leaves,commado,lunar guardian(I mix and match),but it's not great atm cause I'm facing lv70-72 towards the end and of course there purple plus 2(I'm 1 level off)
    Last edited by Godsend; 11-07-2014 at 09:18 AM.

main problem is when i start face higher lvl teams and higher stars heroes thats where enemy wc seems op to me..

compined with higher lvl teams he is..i use dk 4* chaplain 3* wc 3* leaves 3* commando 5* lunar 3 * oc 4 * drunken master 3* and bear warrior 3* first 7 heroes lvl 70 bear and drunken master 68 lvl.problem is that when u constantly face wc from stage one and he res all time your team will lose hp that by time chaplain cant heal it..
    Your to tank heavy,against certain line ups a DK and 4 heavy Dps are required,WC on his own is poor and will charge your DK for the next round.Old curse/windmaster/commando/lunar/pilot/ice Mage/Vengence are heroes that come to mind,if ya try tank crusade with a healer you will never finish it.You have to remember that crusade picks a lot of arena teams and arena teams don't set out to tank fights(inflict max damage faster than your enemy),so if you use 2 front hitters ie bear/panda all your doing is charging there back line and healer is good but she ain't that good especially when teams start showing up with pilot/lunar/old curse combos,haha I prefered the lower levels when people showed up with a mix of heroes that are barely skilled/enchanted,unfortunetly lv70 is where a lot of VIP live and they do set there teams out right but the advantage we have is 5 ults first every fight
    Last edited by Godsend; 11-07-2014 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Your to tank heavy,against certain line ups a DK and 4 heavy Dps are required,WC on his own is poor and will charge your DK for the next round.Old curse/windmaster/commando/lunar/pilot/ice Mage/Vengence are heroes that come to mind,if ya try tank crusade with a healer you will never finish it.You have to remember that crusade picks a lot of arena teams and arena teams don't set out to tank fights(inflict max damage faster than your enemy),so if you use 2 front hitters ie bear/panda all your doing is charging there back line and healer is good but she ain't that good especially when teams start showing up with pilot/lunar/old curse combos,haha I prefered the lower levels when people showed up with a mix of heroes that are barely skilled/enchanted,unfortunetly lv70 is where a lot of VIP live and they do set there teams out right but the advantage we have is 5 ults first every fight
    thanks for all replies guys!!i dont really use both tanks in one stage always one..sometimes i use chaplain with dk so i miss dmg but otheriwise my back line would be killed without chaplain heal..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Arena 2.0

I just think of crusade as arena 2.0. I think they should take the player element out and create multiple scenarios, as 3-round events, and build npc teams to fill the encounters. It would be different from arena, more fun, and you would see a more varied grouping of opponents.

Yup it's hard not having a variety of heroes but I hold the 10 well but with current set ups in crusade at our level I need pilot cause these WC/4 Dps teams were breaking my heart,you need to get there back line down mate,forget WC as I said he's useless on his own but I do mix my team up to keep there ults maxed,today I only did 13/15 but I think that's because the purple plus 2 bonus the other teams have,I only suggested you were tank heavy(reserve team)cause you need to use the 10 to do 15/15(hence why I use two dks)as if I can get away with it that's the only tank I use

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Yup it's hard not having a variety of heroes but I hold the 10 well but with current set ups in crusade at our level I need pilot cause these WC/4 Dps teams were breaking my heart,you need to get there back line down mate,forget WC as I said he's useless on his own but I do mix my team up to keep there ults maxed,today I only did 13/15 but I think that's because the purple plus 2 bonus the other teams have,I only suggested you were tank heavy(reserve team)cause you need to use the 10 to do 15/15(hence why I use two dks)as if I can get away with it that's the only tank I use
    have lot of crusade points and gold but i miss exp cheese for lvl up pilot!!!think 2 dk strat is best but i only have one dk from my guild

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    have lot of crusade points and gold but i miss exp cheese for lvl up pilot!!!think 2 dk strat is best but i only have one dk from my guild
    Hmmm i feelvthat ur heroes are 99% physical.. and physical heroes has rly poor energy regen so.. idk how are u able to get high lvls in crus.. try and start a new series of heroes like mystic + succ is alreayd good enough. I wish i have suc instead of wm tho

I think a lot of mistakes people make is spending gems on gold boxes,bar Midas/2 stamina refills I only spend gems on the 40 cheese(200 gem),hence why I always have 400/500 share.Little things like this is the reason I always have 10/11 heroes with the option of taking another on at any given time

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by greybomber View Post
    I use a death knight as my tank Nd old curse for cc and both get full energy at end of every battle. I start by popping old curse, then I pop my dk to keep him alive. By that time I've killed war chief once, taken down a second hero and old curse and dk are both almost ready to go if the fight drags out. Pump a commando leaves and lunar guardian into the team (swap out chaplain when necessary) and I just out dps their team from there. I have enough interrupts to make sure no one dies.

That's just how I play though, hope it helps.
    I run exactly the same setup. Bit since I hit 50 I dont manage to get further then 12/15. often even worse... All max skills max enchant. Dont know why.
    For what do you exchange chaplain? If I take out Commando I am missing damage against all the other commando teams...

Ps. Used to do 15/15 always