Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Crusade Question: Leveling To 50+

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6

    Crusade Question: Leveling To 50+

    Hello,

    First and foremost Ive been playing for just over a month now and have read the guides on the forums but am still learning.

    I understand that Crusade is arguably the most important aspect of the game, at least in terms of farming gold and dragon coins to evolve heroes.

    Situation: I'm currently level 48. I have 15 max level, max skilled heroes. I've been completing Crusade @ 15/15 effortlessly for the past month or so. But I just evolved my main heroes to 4 and 5 stars. And now I see a HUGE difference in Crusade teams. Can't even complete it anymore. I'm consistently dying at Stage 14 and 15, and facing teams that are a whopping TEN levels higher than me. Full purple teams pop up at 8/15 now.

    Question: Should I level up to 50-53 so I could get my 3 teams to purple (which would increase my top 5's combined ATTACK power and make crusade even harder?)? Or will leveling to 50-53 make it even harder?

    My Main Team (level 48):
    IRON HOOF **** (4)
    DRUNKEN MASTER **** (4)
    WIND MASTER **** (4)
    LUNAR GUARDIAN **** (4)
    COMMANDO ***** (5)

    Total Power: 13,200

    I sometimes switch Wind Master with any of the following: Succumbus (3), Old Curse (3), War Chief (3), Ice Mage (3), Ferryman (2). Note: I use the Chaplain (2) and Death Knight (3) technique until one or both dies.

    I also have ~20 Million gold saved solely for the purpose of max skilling my heroes as soon as they turn purple.

    Any advice from *experienced and knowledgeable* players on what to do to routinely finish Crusade in this situation?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: Here is a screenshot of the team I faced at Stage 11.

    Team Level 61.jpg

    Came out a little blurry. Team Level 61: Lightning Master ** (lvl 57) - Wind Master *** (lvl 61) - War Chief ** (lvl 60) - Lunar Guardian *** (lvl 55) - Commando *** (lvl 58)

    Is this normal? WTH! My team level is 48... two of those heroes are 13 levels higher. THIRTEEN! LMAO! These are the kinds of teams I face everday from Stage 10 onwards. All 15 heroes got wiped at Stage 14. Again. Frankly, I'm surprised I even get that far with a team at level 48. Thank god for Iron Hoof + Drunken Master ... Most counsellors (cause that's what you knowledgeable folk are to me) have said that my crusades will get easier once I hit level 53-54 and can benefit from all the purple boosts to atk and health and skills. The only reason I'm hesitant is because there's no going back once I get there. Any final thoughts guys? I'd like to start doing my 15/15 runs twice a day again. Don't get me wrong, I love the challenge, but this is overkill right here.
    Last edited by eXotiK; 11-10-2014 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Added Photo of Team Level 61

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    With that team at such low level, I think you still can clear Crusade effortlessly for a long time.

    Crusade is nothing but you fight ppl around you 15 times, if you are such VIP, beating those Low/Non-VIP around you is just piece of cake.

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by eXotiK View Post
    Question: Should I level up to 50-53 so I could get my 3 teams to purple (which would increase my top 5's combined ATTACK power and make crusade even harder?)?
    Yes, level up and get purple. You should be able to have better perfomances again.

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    12
    omgggggggg how are u lvl 48 and have 4 and 5* heroes? and 20m gold? have u been farming crusade without leveling ur team level for like half a year or something?

  5. #5
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    44
    Spend that 20 mil gold on 5 more heroes to pass crushade ez. If I were you, I would never invest that much money on an old server and then play catch up game...

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by eXotiK View Post
    Hello,

    First and foremost Ive been playing for just over a month now and have read the guides on the forums but am still learning.

    I understand that Crusade is arguably the most important aspect of the game, at least in terms of farming gold and dragon coins to evolve heroes.

    Situation: I'm currently level 48. I have 15 max level, max skilled heroes. I've been completing Crusade @ 15/15 effortlessly for the past month or so. But I just evolved my main heroes to 4 and 5 stars. And now I see a HUGE difference in Crusade teams. Can't even complete it anymore. I'm consistently dying at Stage 14 and 15, and facing teams that are a whopping TEN levels higher than me. Full purple teams pop up at 8/15 now.

    Question: Should I level up to 50-53 so I could get my 3 teams to purple (which would increase my top 5's combined ATTACK power and make crusade even harder?)? Or will leveling to 50-53 make it even harder?

    My Main Team (level 48):
    IRON HOOF **** (4)
    DRUNKEN MASTER **** (4)
    WIND MASTER **** (4)
    LUNAR GUARDIAN **** (4)
    COMMANDO ***** (5)

    Total Power: 13,200

    I sometimes switch Wind Master with any of the following: Succumbus (3), Old Curse (3), War Chief (3), Ice Mage (3), Ferryman (2). Note: I use the Chaplain (2) and Death Knight (3) technique until one or both dies.

    I also have ~20 Million gold saved solely for the purpose of max skilling my heroes as soon as they turn purple.

    Any advice from *experienced and knowledgeable* players on what to do to routinely finish Crusade in this situation?

    Thanks!
    Hey mate,

    I think Windmaster, Succubus, Ice Mage, Death Knight and Chaplain would clear the enemies. Just use the 3 ulti and everyone should die. In some cases, maybe take out windmaster or succubus and use old curse to freeze the enemy to let Ice Mage ulti. She will kill and get to ulti again.

    Cheers.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by eXotiK View Post
    Hello,

    First and foremost Ive been playing for just over a month now and have read the guides on the forums but am still learning.

    I understand that Crusade is arguably the most important aspect of the game, at least in terms of farming gold and dragon coins to evolve heroes.

    Situation: I'm currently level 48. I have 15 max level, max skilled heroes. I've been completing Crusade @ 15/15 effortlessly for the past month or so. But I just evolved my main heroes to 4 and 5 stars. And now I see a HUGE difference in Crusade teams. Can't even complete it anymore. I'm consistently dying at Stage 14 and 15, and facing teams that are a whopping TEN levels higher than me. Full purple teams pop up at 8/15 now.

    Question: Should I level up to 50-53 so I could get my 3 teams to purple (which would increase my top 5's combined ATTACK power and make crusade even harder?)? Or will leveling to 50-53 make it even harder?

    My Main Team (level 48):
    IRON HOOF **** (4)
    DRUNKEN MASTER **** (4)
    WIND MASTER **** (4)
    LUNAR GUARDIAN **** (4)
    COMMANDO ***** (5)

    Total Power: 13,200

    I sometimes switch Wind Master with any of the following: Succumbus (3), Old Curse (3), War Chief (3), Ice Mage (3), Ferryman (2). Note: I use the Chaplain (2) and Death Knight (3) technique until one or both dies.

    I also have ~20 Million gold saved solely for the purpose of max skilling my heroes as soon as they turn purple.

    Any advice from *experienced and knowledgeable* players on what to do to routinely finish Crusade in this situation?

    Thanks!
    From your note, it seems like your using Chaplin and Deathkight at the same time. If so, try using Deathknight + 4 DPS as much as you can. Both Chaplin and Deathknight do very little damage so using them at the same time means your doing only 75% of your potentolial damage (3 instead of 4 DPS) . Doing less damage means enemy teams live longer and you get more damage. In my experience this extra DMG you get is more than Chaplin can heal
    Last edited by rijn; 11-07-2014 at 07:16 AM.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    15
    I used to do 15/15 too. Since i turned 50 i manage to do 12/15 if I am lucky... And i run dk, oc, luna, commando, ls! All max lvl max skills max enchant... Dunno what to do

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyface View Post
    omgggggggg how are u lvl 48 and have 4 and 5* heroes? and 20m gold? have u been farming crusade without leveling ur team level for like half a year or something?
    Such VIP player could clear Crusade twice/day + 100k coins from each Raid battle + 150k coins from mercenary/day . Nothing to surprise when they (high VIP players) have 20+ mil gold coins, they don't need to save gold coins like low/non-VIP players.

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    Yes, level up and get purple. You should be able to have better perfomances again.
    Hmm. I was thinking the same. But wouldn't leveling to 53 (so all 15 heroes will be purple) mean crusade will get even harder, being partially based on top 5 heroes' attack power?

    My current team is at 13,000. At level 53, with max skills they could be at 3,000 each, give or take a 1000 or so. That would make my crusade insane..

    Or are you saying that my teams' increase in power and health will more than compensate for the increased difficulty in crusade at level 53?

    Does crusade difficulty taper off as you get closer to purple +1?

    In other words, it would be beneficial for me to level to one level before Purple +1? What level is this? Any optimal level for purple teams to finish crusade with the most ease?

    These questions are open for anyone to answer.

    Thanks for your input everyone! Learning a lot here. Hahaha.

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by rijn View Post
    From your note, it seems like your using Chaplin and Deathkight at the same time. If so, try using Deathknight + 4 DPS as much as you can. Both Chaplin and Deathknight do very little damage so using them at the same time means your doing only 75% of your potentolial damage (3 instead of 4 DPS) . Doing less damage means enemy teams live longer and you get more damage. In my experience this extra DMG you get is more than Chaplin can heal
    I agree! But I've tried that.. I don't do enough damage at level 48 to finish crusade. For goodness sake I'm facing full purple teams at LEVEL 59!! I die at Stages 13-15 consistently. Even with Iron Hoof (4), Drunken Master (4), Lunar (4), Wind Master (4), and Commando (5). I swapped Wind for Chaplain so I could keep my health up too. Frankly, I'm shocked beyond belief I'm making it that far.

    Man oh man. Dilemmas.
    Last edited by eXotiK; 11-07-2014 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Additional info

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyface View Post
    omgggggggg how are u lvl 48 and have 4 and 5* heroes? and 20m gold? have u been farming crusade without leveling ur team level for like half a year or something?
    +1

    Really omg lvl 48 and he got 4 and 5 stars too many heroes. Maybe liar or cheater or kidding.
    Last edited by Maximus; 11-08-2014 at 03:23 AM.

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Such VIP player could clear Crusade twice/day + 100k coins from each Raid battle + 150k coins from mercenary/day . Nothing to surprise when they (high VIP players) have 20+ mil gold coins, they don't need to save gold coins like low/non-VIP players.

    You are perfect. Please learn us how you make at 48 lvl :

    IRON HOOF **** (4)
    DRUNKEN MASTER **** (4)
    WIND MASTER **** (4)
    LUNAR GUARDIAN **** (4)
    COMMANDO ***** (5)
    Succumbus (3), Old Curse (3), War Chief (3), Ice Mage (3), Ferryman (2). Note: I use the Chaplain (2) and Death Knight (3)


    Very big LoL

  14. #14
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    +1

    Really omg lvl 48 and he got 4 and 5 stars too many heroes. Maybe liar or cheater or kidding.
    Maybe his just a very very big spender??

    OP, if you are a magic stone chest user, maybe try to get a DM instead of DK for crusades.

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    6

    1327

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    You are perfect. Please learn us how you make at 48 lvl :

    IRON HOOF **** (4)
    DRUNKEN MASTER **** (4)
    WIND MASTER **** (4)
    LUNAR GUARDIAN **** (4)
    COMMANDO ***** (5)
    Succumbus (3), Old Curse (3), War Chief (3), Ice Mage (3), Ferryman (2). Note: I use the Chaplain (2) and Death Knight (3)


    Very big LoL
    Just put your money in ...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •