Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: team level 30 challenge reward not received.

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6

    team level 30 challenge reward not received.

    Server: 32

    Character Name: Jah

    Account ID: 4729925

    Device(optional): Ipad mini 2

    Estimate Time of Problem: November 4 EOD

    Problem Detail:

    reached team level 30 before end of Nov 4, until now Nov5 no rewards were sent to my mail.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    Server: 32

    Character Name: Jah

    Account ID: 4729925

    Device(optional): Ipad mini 2

    Estimate Time of Problem: November 4 EOD

    Problem Detail:

    reached team level 30 before end of Nov 4, until now Nov5 no rewards were sent to my mail.
    Dear Leader
    The level 30 rewards are only sent when the event ends. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The level 30 rewards are only sent when the event ends. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

    Hi betty,

    when does the event ends? until now i have not receive the said rewards, its been 6days since i accomplished the Level30 challenge.

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    Hi betty,

    when does the event ends? until now i have not receive the said rewards, its been 6days since i accomplished the Level30 challenge.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've just re-sent the level 30 rewards to you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6

    lang

    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've just re-sent the level 30 rewards to you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

    Thanks Betty for addressing, i just got it!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •