Thread: slowed to a stop

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

slowed to a stop

hi all game has slowed right down no one has any res we can plunder. so we cant build or progress. needs to be a way of getting it going again. u attack a city u use more res than u gain. we need to be able to get res off npcs or sumthing similar. bin playing age1 for over 3 years. but this has jus got boring. i want it to be good so i can have fun
    manta

things also take too long to build. were here to have fun not be bored and wait around all the time. 5 days and 10 days is too long to build th's. Or if its going to take that long then we need to be able to attack and gain res while we are waiting. not spend more on attacks than we gain.also weapons shud be built instantly as soon as u have enough res then they shud be built. i need to be able to attack and gain res. not jus sit here waiting for things to finish building. matches and map fights no longer supply enough res to cover the cost of the battles.

The issue for me seems to be since the re-org there are so many cities on the map that the every time i click my mouse i get a three to ten second lag. Makes battles a bit of a nightmare. Even when on world view to move the map - i gab and slide across but it freezes for up to ten seconds. Is it my computer - i think not - it has plenty of memory and good fast internet. additionally with everyone on top of each other now, we all have production reductions - so nothing to plunder anywhere either. The answer is more historic cities with resource attributes and free daily gems - spread us all out a bit more.

hi xs
    must admit my coe experience has been lag free. as with gifts, i myself dont want to be given anything but i do need to see that i can fight to progress rather than fight to use up troops i cant replace, because i cant get enough res from the battles. more invasions might do the trick, but i read elsewhere that an evony rep said well u wud like getting res for free doing the invasion. duh yes you have to be able to fight and expand. and u know what res dosent cost evony anything, but it will make the game playable and enjoyable.
    manta

I have to admit that I am bored also. Resources are low, attacks are no gain, not even being able to do daily routine... I will have to quit unless you Ev experts bring something new in... Even coins will do, although I do not like coining... But it will bring some resources back into the game and some action.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Thanks for all your feedbacks. I have forwarded them to the Dev Team.