Thread: Suicidal Rifleman?! Please tweak this char!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar

Suicidal Rifleman?! Please tweak this char!!

Oh rifleman...this guy is hilarious. You should have named him Leeroy Jenkins.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy him for the most part, but it's a little over the top. In autofights he not only chops off 20% of his health every few moments, but he also runs up through the ranks. I can understand the crazy glass cannon approach of the 20% health loss damage buff but what I really dislike is that he just blindly charges forward.

Come on UCool, we can't all be VIP11+ so we can level the new shielding tank to keep our crazy suicidal rifleman alive.

Please please please adjust it so he stays in the back row, or at least lessen the amount of health loss per buff. He's fun to use but he's practically an insta-gib every time because he's either killing himself with his buff or running forward to take a fireball to the face.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The "running forward to take a fireball to the face" made me lol. But I agree, I don't use him as much since I realized he just runs right behind the tank most of the time. His hp is so low too that he dies within a second of running forward

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    totally agreed, rifleman would be a really nice hero if it wasn't for the suicide tactics -.-

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Worst than arcane sapper and that says a lot

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I just couldn't agree more. "Running forward" mechanism is just ridiculous and makes this character useless. This champion really needs a rework if you care what users think as the ones that pay $ to get it.
    Last edited by Shiketsu; 11-05-2014 at 02:20 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Cinder-Fall's Avatar
    LOL love the rantings :P
    Completely agree

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    His "stats" page quote should be: "atleast I got chicken!"

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    Oh rifleman...this guy is hilarious. You should have named him Leeroy Jenkins.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy him for the most part, but it's a little over the top. In autofights he not only chops off 20% of his health every few moments, but he also runs up through the ranks. I can understand the crazy glass cannon approach of the 20% health loss damage buff but what I really dislike is that he just blindly charges forward.

Come on UCool, we can't all be VIP11+ so we can level the new shielding tank to keep our crazy suicidal rifleman alive.

Please please please adjust it so he stays in the back row, or at least lessen the amount of health loss per buff. He's fun to use but he's practically an insta-gib every time because he's either killing himself with his buff or running forward to take a fireball to the face.
    Dear Leader
    We will convey your words to our developers. Our purpose is that every hero is not like any other heroes in the game, and has its position in a team. And tweaking hero balance is always our work. And please notice that we have new heroes coming out every month. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Worst than arcane sapper and that says a lot
    Obviously you haven't seen what he can do at level 70+. Get ready for the "Nerf Arcane!" threads.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will convey your words to our developers. Our purpose is that every hero is not like any other heroes in the game, and has its position in a team. And tweaking hero balance is always our work. And please notice that we have new heroes coming out every month. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I already realized this before anyone notice about his GS movement. For his description "back line hitter" there is no match on this, the real is he always rush foward take all the damage alone then die...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you for passing on the feedback Betty. I understand that you do want some variety in there but in that sense you also want some functionality correct? The rifleman will not be played or invested in by people because he's always charging forward into harms way AFTER chopping off 20% of his health. Adding insult to injury, he eats up a whole round just moving to his new position. At the very very VERY least have him attack on the move so he at least has a chance to output some damage and heal back some lost health. He needs some serious reworking.