Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerf War Chief!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Thanks for the discussion ... Way better!

"OP" doesnt mean, that you cant beat him... It just means, hes too strong compared with his alternatives. I beat him and its no problem to get him, I just dont like, that 90% of the TOP 1000 on my server are using him. Its not fun to play always vs the same setups...
    And I dont see, why it should be a problem, if there are other champs, who are too strong, if someone suggest(!) to nerf them.

Balancing is a very hard thing with that much champions. And devs need feedback from us.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Yeah I think it be way easier for the dev team to improve heroes rather than the alternative,I see so many haters on OC to but it's a good lunar guardian that kicks the crap out of my arena team but at lv68 now it's so hard to invest in another heroe(I have posted a thread regarding this issue that some may have read and I got abused to so that's normal),when I do invest then I need that heroe to do what he's doing now,you will notice that the top10 do have a mix of 10 heroes(war chief and commando always) so in reality it only needs a few counters to these two heroes to make people change tactics,every team should aim at 10 heroes I feel so people are I'm afraid going go to the proven heroes instead of risking it(which I can understand as it's 6/7 million gold to do so as well as lots of cheese)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Problem is that this is like the hundred thread that requests nerf cause of personal wants and I'm sure that's why the bad reaction towards you(it's not personal I'm sure),see people invested so much time in these so called "OP" heroes so the reaction to a massive change will anger the majority to please a minority.I also used to hate certain heroes till I seen groups use successful set ups against these popular groups.There is always goin be certain heroes that high level VIP will take advantage of and us(cause they can expierement) and lower down the chart will follow(100% our fault not the designers).WC is actually a shocking tank it's just in arena he works so well cause he hits hard and gives your 4 Dps time to charge ults(hence OC been so good),I don't want to see any heroes nerfed down but would like to see heroes either coming out new or made a little better(I'd like to see a healer that I could use in arena) but at the end of the day we will always copy the top10 so blame yourselfs for that,ARENA is the only part of this game that is 100% PAY TO WIN so there not going to anger the people who fund them when it's not their fault everyone copies them
    Exactly. It's not personal, but everytime ppl asks for nerf WC, OC, and other heroes. I know sometimes it's boring to see every setup using same heroes, but I hope that someday comes other heroes to counter. Buuuuut, the "most used setup" will last forever... There's nothing to do to stop this. (I think)

Sorry if sounded personal, Acanis.
    Server 5 (Sniper)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Yeah I have to agree that there will always be a superteam cause it's not viable for 50 heroes to be great as when ya hit lv70 plus you be lucky to have 6/7 heroes,you might know how to counter all the teams but you won't be able to level the heroes to counter the teams so the frustration will start all over again,so there is no quick fix if any on the matter on arena,it is a phone game after all so it's not going be able to please everyone but positive suggestions are very welcomed,I've posted why it's impossible to have 15 heroes(bar VIP14/15 and that's 5k real money)so been able to counter teams would simply be impossible but if you think about it,if the top 50 teams are similar set ups/skills/even level then one day you could be level 50 the next level 10 and so on and that's what keeps people tuned in as they have 5 chances to get lucky and that works it's way back to arena level 5000,it's a well thought out game in my view and that's why it's successful

My bearman disagrees with the comment of war chief being op. Practicly every hero has a counter hero. You just need to experiment a bit and find them.

I'm tired of seeing so many War Chiefs in game, but I'm also tired of seeing so many 'nerf War Chief' threads on the forums.

The Irony.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    lol...

For me the only OP/imbalance hero in HC is Sword Master (yunero)... just try to find and have a match with player who already has this hero... U will know what i'm talking about. (i,m talking about lv60+)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    Wait til' you see Iron Hoof
    Oh yea...heard he's an imba hero n unbeatable.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    People said DK was OP in crusade. I just faught against a team with DK as their tank. Used my Savage Ult to stun him from start. Followed by Shallows Keeper ult stun. Followed that by OC's freeze. Finished it off with Wind Master's Gale Force. DK got demolished.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperJp View Post
    People said DK was OP in crusade. I just faught against a team with DK as their tank. Used my Savage Ult to stun him from start. Followed by Shallows Keeper ult stun. Followed that by OC's freeze. Finished it off with Wind Master's Gale Force. DK got demolished.
    No-one said enemies' DKs are OP in Crusade. They said YOUR dk is ... your Crusade saviour

i met someone with iron hoof at 7/15 , level 47 at Crusade today.

almost wiped out my level 51 team. LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by Acanis View Post
    Hey,

please nerf War Chief... Even without his purple skill he is overall just a great hero... I dont like him and you force me to use him, cause he is very overpowered...
    At least nerf his ankh for 50% life after rebirth... Its just not fun to play versus the same teams in arena and crusader every time.

This nerf would make him still very good, but he wouldnt be a "must have" anymore.
    stop crying git gut

WC( & commando) definitely needs a nerf. if the top fifty are filled with a particular hero, something is wrong.
    Those that disagree are simply ppl that's not even in top 500, explaining to noobs are just a waste of breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagna View Post
    WC( & commando) definitely needs a nerf. if the top fifty are filled with a particular hero, something is wrong.
    Those that disagree are simply ppl that's not even in top 500, explaining to noobs are just a waste of breath.
    I agree with a couple comments given above. Yes atm WC is pretty strong, can't argue that. But my bear pretty much eats him twice before going down.
    Almost every hero in game has a counter. Every setup has a counter setup. It's for us to find em.
    The first guy to run WC, OC, Comm was pretty nifty. Let us all try and be like that.

Top 10 server, usually top 4.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagna View Post
    Not sure what server you mentioned about, what I see in Server 4 Chaplain:
    - Top 3 players have 0 WC but they have 3 Panda (Drunken Master)
    - From top 1 to top 10 player have 3 WC, 6 Panda

... ready to have 'please nerf Drunken Master' thread ?