Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerf War Chief!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Nerf War Chief!

Hey,

please nerf War Chief... Even without his purple skill he is overall just a great hero... I dont like him and you force me to use him, cause he is very overpowered...
    At least nerf his ankh for 50% life after rebirth... Its just not fun to play versus the same teams in arena and crusader every time.

This nerf would make him still very good, but he wouldnt be a "must have" anymore.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If no-one force you to use WC, why should you force yourself use WC ?

Your logic is: Please make WC useless (nerf WC) so you don't force yourself use WC anymore. One day when you don't want to use Commando, OC, AS, FM, Rifleman, Suc, Lunar ... what do you do ? Create more "nerfing threads" ?

It seems, you are not able to read... I suggested a small nerf and he will be still a good hero. Now he is just very overpowered.

In Guild and World Chat many complain about War Chief. Its just tarded to make a hero that strong, that everyone need him to be successfull. Nearly everyone is using him and a game with so much different heroes should be able to avoid this.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    instead of nerfing a hero , better create hero who able to counter it (just like Sapper for INT player) , Iron Hoof is best candidate for now

Quote Originally Posted by Acanis View Post
    It seems, you are not able to read... I suggested a small nerf and he will be still a good hero. Now he is just very overpowered.

In Guild and World Chat many complain about War Chief. Its just tarded to make a hero that strong, that everyone need him to be successfull. Nearly everyone is using him and a game with so much different heroes should be able to avoid this.
    It seems, you are not able to understand... nerf is nerf, what is small or large, do you think I would care your definition of 'good hero' ? Absolutely NO, I only care my definition of 'good hero'.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Another crying baby

He isn't OP. He isn't "must have".

Sometime you'll open new threads asking for "NERF IRON HOOF", "NERF DEATH MAGE", "NERF THIS", "NERF THAT"...

OMG!
    Server 5 (Sniper)

My god, what is up with you guys (stoned and bin)? Zero arguments, just stupid spam. Its your right, to have another opinion, but if you are not able to to present it in a polite way, you should just stay away from posting.
    You feel safe, cause its a anonym forum and this kind of attitude helps you to compensate your insufficient lifes, always the same with you trolls.

I hope, some day you will learn, that trolling in a forum isnt helping you, it doesnt make you feel better, it doesnt make you stronger.

My god, what is up with you guys (stoned and bin)? Zero arguments, just stupid spam. Its your right, to have another opinion, but if you are not able to to present it in a polite way, you should just stay away from posting.
    You feel safe, cause its a anonym forum and this kind of attitude helps you to compensate your insufficient lifes, always the same with you trolls.

I hope, some day you will learn, that trolling in a forum isnt helping you, it doesnt make you feel better, it doesnt make you stronger.
    Who's talking about trolling here? Only you. Just because we don't agree with you we're trolling?

Man, he isn't OP. Period.

Some combos works fine as all we know (OC + WC). Try to use him alone.

I have him, I use him and I lose many times for another setups/other front tanks.

Sometimes is luck, sometimes is level/skill level advantage.

If you NEVER beat him, you must try another setup. For example: try to use Suc to melt his HP with some helpful front-tank. His revive will be nothing.

But, if you prefer to complain and come to open threads about NERF, feel free dude. It's your opinion and your gameplay being affected.

gg
    Server 5 (Sniper)

You're misunderstanding my comment @Acanis, I just want you save your time for such hopeless effort. As long as ucool is creating super-heroes monthly like this, nerfing public heroes is no more than 'you're squeezing your balls so hard'.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?16301-Iron-Hoof

What do you do ? Pay to possess Iron Hoof or keep posting 'Please nerf Iron Hoof'.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    Who's talking about trolling here? Only you. Just because we don't agree with you we're trolling?

Man, he isn't OP. Period.

Some combos works fine as all we know (OC + WC). Try to use him alone.

I have him, I use him and I lose many times for another setups/other front tanks.

Sometimes is luck, sometimes is level/skill level advantage.

If you NEVER beat him, you must try another setup. For example: try to use Suc to melt his HP with some helpful front-tank. His revive will be nothing.

But, if you prefer to complain and come to open threads about NERF, feel free dude. It's your opinion and your gameplay being affected.

gg
    Agree!! WC is irritating but it doesn't mean he can't be beaten. This is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Cairogal View Post
    Agree!! WC is irritating but it doesn't mean he can't be beaten. This is just my opinion
    Exactly. I agree that many teams use the same setup always (not counting on top VIP players that has another options of heroes), but even they nerf WC, OC or which hero you want, another setup will be followed and "must used" again.

Soon, when Death Mage will be more accessible to other players, people will ask for nerf again and again...

Instead of asking for nerf, why don't you try to show a setup that can beat him or the "popular setup"? Or you can't do it?
    Server 5 (Sniper)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Hey,

please nerf War Chief... Even without his purple skill he is overall just a great hero... I dont like him and you force me to use him, cause he is very overpowered...
    At least nerf his ankh for 50% life after rebirth... Its just not fun to play versus the same teams in arena and crusader every time.

This nerf would make him still very good, but he wouldnt be a "must have" anymore.
    Wait til' you see Iron Hoof
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Reflexion

... trolling in a forum isnt helping you, it doesnt make you feel better, it doesnt make you stronger.
    May I use this as my signature! =')
    Server 5 (Sniper)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    WC is not an OP champ and easy to counter just put ice mage and LS in your team the slow and froze effect will handle him so easy that he will be useless^^

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Problem is that this is like the hundred thread that requests nerf cause of personal wants and I'm sure that's why the bad reaction towards you(it's not personal I'm sure),see people invested so much time in these so called "OP" heroes so the reaction to a massive change will anger the majority to please a minority.I also used to hate certain heroes till I seen groups use successful set ups against these popular groups.There is always goin be certain heroes that high level VIP will take advantage of and us(cause they can expierement) and lower down the chart will follow(100% our fault not the designers).WC is actually a shocking tank it's just in arena he works so well cause he hits hard and gives your 4 Dps time to charge ults(hence OC been so good),I don't want to see any heroes nerfed down but would like to see heroes either coming out new or made a little better(I'd like to see a healer that I could use in arena) but at the end of the day we will always copy the top10 so blame yourselfs for that,ARENA is the only part of this game that is 100% PAY TO WIN so there not going to anger the people who fund them when it's not their fault everyone copies them