Thread: Split "Gameplay and Guides" in 2 section: under 50 and above 50

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

Split "Gameplay and Guides" in 2 section: under 50 and above 50

Since around 50-54 our hero become epic and new skills is unlocked, which has some impact on the team structure.

Giving advice about a hero / team below epic is valid a statement and above can be false, but beginners don't know this.

- I was only one, who voted LM and not Machinist, then it came this, now are more vote for LM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccinoman View Post
    I actually voted you should switch to Machinist since it will be good late game (lots of top ladder players use it at level 80).

However, having read what Heroezabi said I changed my opinion, Machinist is only very strong late game, not early or mid game (my testing).
    For this reason I think you should follow what Heroezabi said and use LM or Emberstar. Aim for OC and Commando from Arena/Crusade coins

I found just a few are, who is asking advice for above 50 (60+), mostly are under 50, and with common problems around 40-45. Call it "beginner section" and "advanced section" or whatever.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Let think like this: when you need an advice, you meet 2 people, 1 young man who live 20 years and 1 old man who live 60 years. Both can give you an advice but the one who live longer should be more accurate.

Splitting under 50 and over 50 is like that: young & old. People tend to listen to the older one.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    In games like this, all of us regret the bad calls made in early levels so, this idea isn't good at all. New players need tips from veteran players.

You should't give advice to new players no matter what zabi

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    @To all newbie(s): dont listen to this guy. He'll ruin your account.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by choemwindi View Post
    @To all newbie(s): dont listen to this guy. He'll ruin your account.
    Its funny how heroeszabi can accumulate so much hate..awhile ago i still rmb allen praising him? Saying wish to see more works from him etcetc.. and now.. everyone is like wtf is his advice about?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Why not split it into 2 sections:

- one with all the heroeszabi noob threads and posts where only he is allowed to post
    - and another where no heroeszabi threads or replies are allowed
    Last edited by CrazyEyesDave; 11-06-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Yes Zabi, when the heroes become promoted to Purple, they can become much better/more powerful than what they first seemed to be.

http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605