Thread: [guide] how to start how to farm how to play this game !

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

[guide] how to start how to farm how to play this game !

I dont say that i am a pro or something but i think i start to understand this game so i think of making a guide to help some people to start.

First i will introduce me i have one 58 lvl account to Chaplain and i have one more to Ember ( i lose it cause i switch from iOS to Android and the developer cant transfer the saves,yeah this sucks!)i play for 2+ months and i have try a lot of combinations.Now lets stop with introduces lets start the guide.

First of all..from the start of the game you have to find one 5 "dream team" that you will play with it so you dont waste money items to make players that "sucks" in the end or dont like you anymore...i think of one team like war chief commando leaves old curse and savage its a really good team to sum up you need for sure one tank one fight controler (slow silences etc) one support and dps players...this is my 5 team and it really work (war chief after purple ofc)
    this is for the arena.

To farm you need just to lvl up your skills and you team play all the daily quests and dont forget the game...cause it will forget you too!there is no something like dream team for campain just FARM ! you have to do a lot of elite to get icons to Evolve your characters (this is very important)! or to use your icons to finaly get the swordsmaster (search martial merchant to the forum you will find topics of Rola with fotos to understand what i am saying).

And now one of the most important things Crusade YOU MUST get 15/15 all the times i am 58 and i just do it with one Chaplain REALLY ! dont underestimate Chaplain just use your team and Chaplain till 12-13 then your tank will die use one random tank from the guild to 14-15 if your guild have DK then hire him from the start and win the Crusade ! dont waste your Crusade coins hold them find the char you want and evolve him! Crusade gives you money too you really need them.

To sum up farm iconc to evolve the leaves from the start ! get commando and evolve him from the Crusade FROM THE START its difficult to get heroes from arena but get Old Curse he will really help you and start farm for warchief ! this team work really good now..you will see that ALL use this players but you can make one team of your own if you want this game is all about make your own decisions to GET the top !

Thanks a lot this is some of my tips to dont waste your time see you in the game

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Money

To get Money just make 15/15 Crusade and use the exp items like this first the Cheese then the Salve and then the Potions ! if you exp your characters you can sell the other potions to get money.Also to Time Rift from Dwarf Arsenal you get items and sell them to shop for a lot of money.And finally you can use Mercenary Camp from the guild to get money from there too!