Thread: Recommendation for a home arc welding machine?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Recommendation for a home arc welding machine?

So, I would like to find a machine that I can use on rare occasions. Anyone here have a recommendation?

I had a stick welder for years, it worked well, but I alway spent ages grinding and cleaning the welds up, useless for thin car work. I now have a mig, welds 0.7 - 8mm very very well, would never go back to stick. But gas is a added expense. You can see a comparison of different devices here: http://lidl-schweissgeraete.com/

Good evening guys. I love gardening! This is my hobby. From an early age, my grandfather taught me how to properly care for various plants. Could you give me some haircut tips?

Three years ago I started out with a mess quite like yours only worse. There was a pond next to my cabin which you could barely see and couldn't walk through the weeds and briars to get to. It was advised here to start with a mower that was surplus to my needs as I knew this would kill it. It worked somewhat.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinseven View Post
    Three years ago I started out with a mess quite like yours only worse. There was a pond next to my cabin which you could barely see and couldn't walk through the weeds and briars to get to. It was advised to start with a mower that was surplus to my needs as I knew this would kill it. It worked somewhat.
    I agree with all your purchases for the house and yard. All is necessary, although I would take a greater care about cleaning after these works, right. Actually, do you use open-type trimmer? Read this article about new items that will certainly help you! Just look at these fantastic cordless robot lawn mowers! They are really a dream. And they won't spread the grass remains all over your yard.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I never used it before. Why do you even need it?

I found recently in the following link , about people who repair or install a bathroom for you, I have a question before contracting their services that I should ask to make the job cheaper or that I should ask for installation because I want it to be cheap to have enough money saved and invest it in another part of the house, what advice can you give me?