Thread: Guild raids

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Guild raids

I got rifleman today and a topic that came up in my previous post which I would like to learn about myself is guild raids. (because rifleman might be a great addition for a raid team)

I've personally been struggling to get higher than rank 10 on the damage leader boards despite being the second highest levelled in my guild.

I don't struggle in campaign arena or crusade but I do in raids and not %100 sure why.

What kind of teams do you use and why do they provide better survivability/damage?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'm in that same boat. I'm 2nd highest level in the guild and have people lower level doubling my high score. I am level 51 with a maxed out WC, OC, Commando, Leaves, and Succubus. All fully enchanted too and still have my score doubled by lower levels. So obviously it has something with some sort of team setup lol

Quote Originally Posted by Swarpz View Post
    I'm in that same boat. I'm 2nd highest level in the guild and have people lower level doubling my high score. I am level 51 with a maxed out WC, OC, Commando, Leaves, and Succubus. All fully enchanted too and still have my score doubled by lower levels. So obviously it has something with some sort of team setup lol
    I have this feeling that it has something to do with the length of the battle and commando, because this is a fight you want to stretch out to 1min and 30 seconds you want to boost your long term attack, increase your crowd control and survive.

Commando is too short term boost to use so I was thinking I might try a team like this

War chief (for the survivability)
    Old curse, Silencer, imperial executioner all for their cc and imperials damage output is pretty good.
    I'd like to add rifleman for the attack or maybe even proff killer and what about leaves shadow for the silence and attack boost?

Godthe mobile website is PISSING ME OFFnGoodman the

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I think that the people who gets the higher dmg ranks in guild raids are the ones lucky enough to fight a lonely boss (after all creeps die), because they recieve less dmg, plus all of your heros will interrup boss attacks with crits and skills

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalKill3r View Post
    I think that the people who gets the higher dmg ranks in guild raids are the ones lucky enough to fight a lonely boss (after all creeps die), because they recieve less dmg, plus all of your heros will interrup boss attacks with crits and skills
    To take advantage of this do you usually fight during a certain time of day or do you just check up on it every couple of hours?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalKill3r View Post
    You think?? well your think is obvious wrong. In my guild, when we first started the guild raid, I was Lv 50, and there were clearly some low level players who got double damage done than I am. There must be something technically about the team setup. However, what you saying may not be all wrong because you may get higher damage done just from one boss.

1908439_1017072468319390_7526223199986718708_n.jpg I'm the last one...poor me...
    Last edited by John Le; 11-01-2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Insert a picture

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by John Le View Post
    You think?? well your think is obvious wrong. In my guild, when we first started the guild raid, I was Lv 50, and there were clearly some low level players who got double damage done than I am. There must be something technically about the team setup. However, what you saying may not be all wrong because you may get higher damage done just from one boss.

1908439_1017072468319390_7526223199986718708_n.jpg I'm the last one...poor me...
    He's right. I'm usually the 5-6th damager in my guild. Usually the NPCs just wipe my teams easily and the best my heroes can do is casting ultimate before dying. But that one time I attacked when every mobs died and the boss was at 30% alone. They could fight until the timer ran out with all the ccs and dealt 2.5 more times the damage I would do normally.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I believe Rifleman will help you to top guild ranking if no one in your guild upgrade him to 3*.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greybomber View Post
    I have this feeling that it has something to do with the length of the battle and commando
    not true at all. You should consider the aura buff.

The tip in raids is going straight for an AGI team with WC for lifesteal.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    not true at all. You should consider the aura buff.

The tip in raids is going straight for an AGI team with WC for lifesteal.
    Yeah the top dmg dealers of my guild are running a pure agility setup, but theres a guy 4 levels lower than us thats doing extremely well with savage one as tank, must be something with armor reduction I guess
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Agree with this. Amour reduction is much better than dmg buff.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Agree with this. Amour reduction is much better than dmg buff.
    Yeah I just asked all the top players of my guild and they told me savage one's Corrosion is amazing agaisnt bosses, my guild leader does insane dmg with poisoned one also

warchief got higher survivability due to high lifesteal, but if u can last whole fight without it, definitely go for savage as hes improves your phys damage dramatically
    Last edited by Jeff; 11-02-2014 at 01:04 PM.
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.