Thread: Christmas Event

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Christmas Event

As everyone realized devs just forgot the hallowen this years, leaving some gems instead.

So leave here your suggestions for Christmas 2 months early, i do not want gems again in xmas.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Geez man, you're worse than Macy's... It's barely past Halloween!

Also, they didn't forget... Can you not see the decorations in game? They just kept it small (free gems and double stone drops on certain heroes). We should be appreciative that they gave us anything, instead of whining and crying on about how it isn't enough. Such entitlement on these forums...

I'm sure they've got bigger things planned for Christmas.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

What?!

Are you serious? The day isn't even over yet, they gave us 200 gems, 100k coins, double drop soul stones to some heroes, new heroes, a new $4,99 promotion and you're still complaining?

They could simply haven't done none of this, as they don't need to. They simply want to give us a good gaming experience, are hearing a lot from the users, using and discussing ideas, promoting larger participation from the community. I think that's A LOT for Halloween. And remember that Halloween IS NOT A world wide event.

You say they forgot Halloween. I say i can't wait for christmas day!

Vigue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigue View Post
    Are you serious? The day isn't even over yet, they gave us 200 gems, 100k coins, double drop soul stones to some heroes, new heroes, a new $4,99 promotion and you're still complaining?

They could simply haven't done none of this, as they don't need to. They simply want to give us a good gaming experience, are hearing a lot from the users, using and discussing ideas, promoting larger participation from the community. I think that's A LOT for Halloween. And remember that Halloween IS NOT A world wide event.

You say they forgot Halloween. I say i can't wait for christmas day!

Vigue.
    Couldn't agree more, well said.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm sure uCool will do some sort of event for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Any event they do is just bonus for us. uCool doesn't have to do anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperJp View Post
    I'm sure uCool will do some sort of event for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Any event they do is just bonus for us. uCool doesn't have to do anything at all.
    I'm not holding my breath for a Thanksgiving event as different countries have Thanksgiving on vastly different days or not at all. I am hopeful for an awesome Christmas event though since it's more of a globally celebrated holiday.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Here in Brazil we don't even celebrate Thanksgiving. Is not in our culture.

You can expect some news from global events like Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day (this has the problem of various dates around the world). Other than that, maybe ucool's anniversary, the game's anniversary.