Thread: all heroes attack!!!!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

all heroes attack!!!!!!

Maybe it's an idea to make an option where you use all your heroes.
    You can attack another player with 5 heroes, when 1 of the 5 got killed you can sent another one, untill all your heroes got killed or when all enemy heroes are death.( winner get massive xp\ hero xp for all heroes not used or killed\ special coins to buy anything\ much money\equipment of killed enemy heroes or anything like that.
    To defend you make lines of 5 heroes when first 5 got killed the attacker goes to round two,three,four....
    After all heroes got killed your team will win.
    This give people with more weak heroes a option to get good rewards too.
    It's like an combination off crusade and arena.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    OMG.. all heroes attack!

i have so many orphaned children... yeah, i don't have money to buy them a cloth and bring them to school to study... they are naked and stupid. never teach them how to spell-ing, and wear a cloth.

i will surrender instantly...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
    OMG.. all heroes attack!

i have so many orphaned children... yeah, i don't have money to buy them a cloth and bring them to school to study... they are naked and stupid. never teach them how to spell-ing, and wear a cloth.

i will surrender instantly...
    What are you talking about? Are you seriously telling him he can't talk/write properly?

As far as the reason of this thread.. It seems fun and it could work, but it will need a lot of improvement before it could work. What will stop people from using the waves of 4 OP hero's?

All heroes attack

Hi topic sender,
    I understand what your idea is, I don't want to give a negative opinion to you but just think:
    If you fight to the end of the hero you had while I got 8 hero and you got 10 hero so the result is not fun and fair.
    But base on your idea I would like to suggest that 5 heroes in the main team and 3 heroes is kept in reserve. 3 heroes is kept in reserve will be recalled as soon as 1 of 5 heroes in the main team dies.
    Is it possible? and the reward is based on admin.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Maybe something like the following can work out:

1. Each guild member contributes ONE unselected Hero (means that only ONE Emberstar can be selected etc.)

2. Guild leader (or player) arranges order in which a Hero will enter battle (in the case of player arranging, depending on player's skill and guild's choice of Heroes, different amount of damage can be done, so the better player who knows how to arrange Hero formations will benefit more).

3. 5 Heroes will at any point of time fight against a BOSS monster which has infinite HP (which means, whenever Heroes get defeated, new Heroes enter to replace the defeated ones).

4. Rewards given will depend on total damage done to the BOSS monster at the end.

So, the more people you have in your guild, the better. Also, the more number of different Heroes trained up, the better as well for the guild. Developers can earn more from players developing more heroes, and players benefit from more rewards from this feature.