Thread: How to fix crusade problem (4 hero-teams)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

How to fix crusade problem (4 hero-teams)

Hi people,

Today I had my first encounter with a 4-hero team (WC, Old Curse, Suc, Com), now I finally realize what all the fuzz is about. So I thought of a simple, yet very effective solution for this.

Since crusade uses teams from arena according to your 'top 5 hero's power', why not make it mandatory to set-up 5 hero's in arena? That way you would have to put 5 good hero's in, making your power higher so you would only show up in the crusade of someone close to your team level.

I am pretty sure that you thought about this already, that's why I would like to know if you will use this or the reason why you wouldn't.

Greetings.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    There's one problem with your suggestion. Players can just fill a spot with a lvl 1 hero so that they could meet the requirement of 5.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by qjdancel View Post
    There's one problem with your suggestion. Players can just fill a spot with a lvl 1 hero so that they could meet the requirement of 5.
    Agreed, 3 heroes lvl 60 and 2 lvl 1.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Yep, I'm level 50 atm (probably the worst level for crusade since all the exploiters will have purples now) and just faced a team with 3x lvl 58's and 2x lvl 1's. Killed off all 13 of my heroes... This was on round 4 of Crusade. Sigh...

I don't see why they can't match make based on hero levels rather than team power. It makes more sense. Take the highest level hero in your team, then find teams where their highest level hero matches yours. This way you wont be facing people 8-10 levels higher than you.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    it's much more simple for the developers

any dev with a bit knowledge about programming already know that the solution to this problem it's just to modify the source code adding a new condicional event to filter the lvl of the enemy heroes per stage.