Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to make bigger gaps between hero and team level?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ll=1#post46348

Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post

BTW: I don't have DK, and couldn't hire either and don't have 10-12 hero upgraded to the same level
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    BTW: I don't have DK, and couldn't hire either and don't have 10-12 hero upgraded to the same level
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyface View Post
    One thing I did understand though is that apparently you can't hire a DK because your guild doesn't have one near your level? Here's an idea:
    Leave. Your. Guild. Unless you're playing with friends you shouldn't have any problems leaving your guild and finding a guild with a suitable DK for hire.
    Do you not read anything?
    Last edited by abbyface; 11-01-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    That is good for you, here is what I want to do:

Just hire a level 50 DK to your level 44 team. It is exactly how it says Valkur.

- just check to see without DK and without higher level tank. It happens some "mistakes" everyday. Tank loose to much HP, healer not able to heal it, because almost was at full energy, but when he could heal the tank was dead, just got 2 strong opponents in 1 team, or just got 2 consecutive strong team and so on.
    - or check when you hire a DK as your heroes level, and that isn't fully trained, maybe not full skills, but you have no other options. I needed to hire a level 44 DK which had the spells 43/5/5. Other times I need to hire a level 42 DK to my level 44 heroes... and "mistakes" happens, suddenly I am not able to clear it.
    I used lvl 53 Tusked Storm that rekt all until lvl 10 when I made a mistake and at lvl 11 it got killed, he was clearing 5 heroes single handed.

Do you not read anything?
    -testing on 3 free accounts (3 server, but at 1 daily doing steps below):
    Spamming the world chat for join to guild if I find a DK of X-Y level.
    Usually no response, some whispers to joins us. I am asking if he has DK of that level and no...

Than I join to a random guild with 30+ players I do prefer players over 40.
    In most cases there haven't DK at all, in a few cases have, but with 15+ level higher than my team: no chance. Leave guild, join to next in 2h.

Next problem:
    -if I found one, in practice he levels up faster than me ( because I don't play so active now) so 1-2 days maybe 3 and the DK is gone... and need to go back to wold chat again.

Next problem:
    If I am not levelling fast enough active players will level. Sooner or later I found myself in a situation, where the required team level is higher to join then my one. Than I need to skip that guild and take another where are less and they have room for me, even if they has 10-20 levels above me, so I can't really play there.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-02-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Well that's your problem. When a new players joins, he'll USUALLY join the new servers that are recommended...NOT old servers. So the population of each server remains relatively constant. And EVERYONE levels up at a steady pace. As time passes, the amount of people under level 50 will decrease everyday. If you don't keep up with everyone, forget joining a guild with the appropriate level. Ever.

If you want to be able to hire a dk constantly, you have to keep up in levels. Simple as that. You see what trying to manipulate your game progress does to you? Hope u learn your lesson eventually.

And what do u mean you're not active? It literally takes 2 minutes to use up all your stamina, even with stamina purchases -.-...then you can chill for half a day before it fills up again. Crusade takes like 15-20 minutes and u seem to do that everyday, so I don't get your logic.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Next problem:
    -if I found one, in practice he levels up faster than me ( because I don't play so active now) so 1-2 days maybe 3 and the DK is gone... and need to go back to wold chat again.
    Hey mate, the problem from my viewpoint is this right here, you have too many accounts to juggle at the same time and therefore don't spent enough time to keep up with your guild mates. It should be quite obvious that if you don't spend as much time on a single account as other people in your guild, you wont be able to keep up and be as good since everything is based on your levels.

Anyone who is interested in this game and play this game ever so slightly seriously WILL be able to keep up with their guild mates and won't have the problems you're describing with the crusades.

For someone who want to keep it casual, like on a second or third account, sure perhaps it's better to stop leveling your heroes making crusades more solo-able. But this isn't the correct advice for anyone who wants to take this game seriously and progress.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I'm lost I really have no notion what is going on here,any team up to like lv45 in crusade will do(I used to hire brute),it's only purples where Dk really shows his colours and I cannot believe if you are in a guild that is lv50 plus that they don't have a single DK as it's the most important hero in crusade,if you can't hire one you have 50 levels to save and buy one,I'm curious do you even know what your on about???

And what do u mean you're not active? It literally takes 2 minutes to use up all your stamina, even with stamina purchases -.-...then you can chill for half a day before it fills up again. Crusade takes like 15-20 minutes and u seem to do that everyday, so I don't get your logic.
    When I am not active, then it means I am not using Stamina or maybe I am doing even less then just the team exp quests.

I want to have some changes in game to be implemented, before I pay again and play very active.
    If you aren't a VIP user, then you don't get raid tickets, and once they will run out, so you can't lose all Stamina in 2 min every time. What are dropping there are to few. I have asked already to make purchasable with gold the raid tickets.

I keep this account, because:
    - I want to see the Top 50 arena how is evolving
    - I want to see, make statistics from Gold chests opening.
    - I want to know more about this server, guilds and so on.

- what a "usefully" item that Ice Staff for me at team level 37 and hero a lot under!

- maybe I don't want to play those hero at all!
    - to purchase with 288 gems, which is a 3 usd for some, is a kind of... to expensieve for this reward.
    - one of the reason to keep an account is to know I had just a Bad luck with Crusade or just a luck, I has a luck or a bad luck with Gold chest. I can't find DK only me or others either.

On new servers: I am testing that I got from the first box, just be active 9h on that account, raise skills, raise arena rank maybe 5k or even higher and not need to wait 46h to know the prize what is in the first box, which 3* hero. If I don't like the hero, then I don't play that account anymore, just maybe opening the gold chests in each 2 days - if I don't forget- but it seems not worth.

When the server is new, just the very active players are above 32, it is a low population inside the guild.
    Later will come the mass, they will share level 1 and 3 heroes and those under 32 no reason to hire at all.
    Later they will be inactive a half of they, no new members will come to the server, neither to guild.
    Maybe even later from the free gold boxes or by random Crusade drop can be a DK.

If you check the hero shared count and the DK count => to few DK on servers.
    With something must have uCool to to make us spend money on boxes with random and unknown chances I won't blame they for this.

I have suggested also to remove the DK from Arena and put at Crusade, because he is weak at Arena and is good at Crusade + from Arena other heroes need to be purchased: Old Curse, Panda, Tusked

- maybe they want to be hard to get it !

Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-02-2014 at 11:18 PM.

I'm done. Clearly nothing will get through to this guy.

At this point, I'm pretty sure he's just trolling.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar

jokes aside, i'm seriously considering quit this forum. This guy pretty much ruins every single thread.

Show me a screenshot with your level 37 team and a guild with full 35-37 deathknights!

I gave proof, not just text -like you.

But what is against your opinion, you don't like it and the poster is a troll
    - and I am ruining others opinion with proofs hahahahaha
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-02-2014 at 11:46 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Show me a screenshot with your level 37 team and a guild with full 35-37 deathknights!

I gave proof, not just text -like you.

But what is against your opinion, you don't like it and the poster is a troll
    I dont like when you post something without screenshots pls post some! I dont know, maybe some pics of yourself busy opening bronze chests on a lvl 12 account? or maybe a screen where you heroicly loot an inho berry!
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    What are you on about,Ive already told you that people don't start getting Dk till purples(it takes 80 stones from arena and OC comes first)I don't know if your taking the piss now or not but your not listening to a word everyone is saying,ANY tank will do in crusade up to lv45ish especially brute(lower level king with chaplain)who's right there in front of my eyes,surely your winding people up at this stage with all this complete nonsense your writing
    Last edited by Godsend; 11-03-2014 at 03:20 PM.

LOL thank you Heroeszabi for the ignore link. It's the first good thing you've done.

I recommend everyone else use the link as well!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    What's problem with this heroeszabi?
    Actually cant read everything this guy posted