Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make bigger gaps between hero and team level?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

How to make bigger gaps between hero and team level?

I believe that is needed for a reasonable Crusade. Just hire a tank with tam level ( with is 5-10 level higher than your heroes)

I think Raid Ticket is the solution, which only VIP has:
    - use the Stamina only with raid tickets, but once you run out?

Rift, Arena, Trials give hero exp! - they quest give team exp too.
    There are other daily, what doesn't give hero, but team ext: Enchant, Mercenary, 5xBox open, 3x skill upgrade, Crusade.

So or VIP3-5 and use raid tickets at Campaign or semi-inactive account, and don't use Stamina?

Other trick:

- those lower level souls stones (Leaves Shadow, Chaplain) can be farmed with the low level heroes ( not the top 5)
    - maybe you have a tank too (ex: Shallows Keeper), what you don't need: just level up to be able to wear gear and get some stats, but don't enchant nor skill it. In my example just unlocked the Blue skill and his skills are 5/5/2 or something like that. I will take to max 20 the ulti + green skill to have a little effects the Stun Ulti and not only "Miss".
    - Arcane Sapper level 43: skills around 20.
    - Cleric: 39 skills around 10-15
    - Emberstar 41: skills around 20.
    - whatever other level 1, unused hero can be leveled o 20 gear a bit to Blue, Blue+1 to not die in stage 1 at the first hit and go get souls.

Those "trash team" can farm the soul stones:
    - it will consume the stamina=> it will give the team exp and they ext and skills not really counting, since unskilled they power is still very low.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-30-2014 at 11:13 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    I believe that is needed for a reasonable Crusade. Just hire a tank with tam level ( with is 5-10 level higher than your heroes)

There are other daily, what doesn't give hero, but team ext: Enchant, Mercenary, 5xBox open, 3x skill upgrade, Crusade.

So or VIP3-5 and use raid tickets at Campaign or semi-inactive account, and don't use Stamina?

- missing something?
    Yes it's VIP exclusive because they use lots of stamina and always use Raid Ticket. At lvl 40 and above, the xp bar is pretty long so the xp from arena, Trials etc becomes insignificant. The majority of xp comes from repeated raids, since VIP always use ticket, they get 0 heroes xp, only portions and team lvl xp so after a while the gap just increase. If you don't use portions, your team is heavily under leveled.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Please stop on about crusade.I seen your team and it's as clear as day why you fail everyday,I've even tried giving you advice on what to do but you persist on doing everything wrong and posting forums complaining its bugged,why would ya be allowed to hire a tank 5-10 levels up???that makes no sense whatsoever as DK is more than capable of doing it at your teams level.Also raid tickets add NO BENEFITS WHATSOEVER it just saves time which we pay for
    Last edited by Godsend; 10-30-2014 at 06:39 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post

Other trick:

- those lower level souls stones (Leaves Shadow, Chaplain) can be farmed with the low level heroes ( not the top 5)
    - maybe you have a tank too (ex: Shallows Keeper), what you don't need: just level up to be able to wear gear and get some stats, but don't enchant nor skill it. In my example just unlocked the Blue skill and his skills are 5/5/2 or something like that. I will take to max 20 the ulti + green skill to have a little effects the Stun Ulti and not only "Miss".
    - Arcane Sapper level 43: skills around 20.
    - Cleric: 39 skills around 10-15
    - Emberstar 41: skills around 20.
    - whatever other level 1, unused hero can be leveled o 20 gear a bit to Blue, Blue+1 to not die in stage 1 at the first hit and go get souls.

Those "trash team" can farm the soul stones:
    - it will consume the stamina=> it will give the team exp and they ext and skills not really counting, since unskilled they power is still very low.

whats the points of all this? crusade is so easy on low level. use dk + chaplain you will finish it everyday by using 5 heroes and none will die. you dont need to do all this crap. at low level crusade isnt even a challenge. if you fail it its not because your heroes lvl is same as your team lvl but its because you dont know how to play the game/crusade. on higher lvl(purple) it gets tougher as you face teams with purple wc wich really hurts and takes effort to kill with his resu. but this time your hero lvl would take too long and hero lvl would be too fast that yoh need exp potions to keep them at same lvl.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    found no different if we got lower hero level than team level , was on Team Level 50 with hero average level on 44 (always use Raid Ticket to keep hero level)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Please stop on about crusade.I seen your team and it's as clear as day why you fail everyday,I've even tried giving you advice on what to do but you persist on doing everything wrong and posting forums complaining its bugged,why would ya be allowed to hire a tank 5-10 levels up???that makes no sense whatsoever as DK is more than capable of doing it at your teams level.Also raid tickets add NO BENEFITS WHATSOEVER it just saves time which we pay for

Agreed.

Heroeszabi, I've been reading your posts for a while and it's really amazing how you make everything sound confusing and complicated when the problem has a very simple solution if a problem at all.
    Also, not to be flaming, but your posts are hard to read as half the stuff is off topic, doesn't make sense or is just downright wrong. Also your grammar could use some work. Again, I'm trying not to be mean but please proofread and shorten your writing before putting huge amount of texts that have no direction.

Back on topic, again, agreed with Godsend. Just hire DK, and include your chaplain. You can do whatever u want with the other 3 as long as they have some damage. It's really easy to reach at least the 12th stage unless you face a team with 3/4 really high level heroes. And with the right heroes and maximum upgrades, 15/15 is no big deal.

Why are you even caught up with trying to increase gap between team level and hero levels? You're literally depriving yourself from any good arena rewards.

I've gone 14/15 or 15/15 almost every single day for a month and I always have my team level equal to my main hero levels. It's really not that hard.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgheres proof that whatever your doing is wrong.I'm lv66 and VIP5(I use 10 heroes)yet in my pictures I show I easily beat a guy 4 lvs on me at 14/15 and 6 levels on me at 15/15(I lost 4 heroes in the whole 15/15).Your posts are wrong and there so detailed with shiney pictures that new players are going to make your same mistakes(good for me),u had 4 heroes that were useless and on top on that you only had 5 heroes at max level with the rest at random levels.Ive tried to help but it seems the lights are on but nobody is home.Its very simple so I'll explain 1 more time.Get 10 heroes(level them together or not at all),enchant/gear everyone or don't level them til you have the gold and as the meerkat says it's "SIMPLES" oh and DK and chaplain are a MUST
    Last edited by Godsend; 10-31-2014 at 12:15 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    uh oh, magnus in your 15th stage is a cheater, isn't he ?

That's really good eyesight mate,I didn't even notice that.He may have done what I do,just before I lv my team level I reset crusade,then I level my heroes after reset(makes little difference but every little helps)so crusade may have still thought he's team level was still 71 whiles hes heroes 72 but that's a guess,doubt if it was a cheat of some sort

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    My recent Crushade runs. As I said, I've been clearing Crushade 15/15 all the time since my server opened except the one time I was AFKed. The reason I didn't bother posting about it before is because I didn't consider it something very special. Everyone can do it with a proper set up. Only you refused to listen good advices and paid the price.

Attached Images Attached Images

It really has been like talking to a wall,at least since he quit we didn't get halve as much pointless posts that make little to no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgheres proof that whatever your doing is wrong.I'm lv66 and VIP5(I use 10 heroes)yet in my pictures I show I easily beat a guy 4 lvs on me at 14/15 and 6 levels on me at 15/15(I lost 4 heroes in the whole 15/15).Your posts are wrong and there so detailed with shiney pictures that new players are going to make your same mistakes(good for me),u had 4 heroes that were useless and on top on that you only had 5 heroes at max level with the rest at random levels.Ive tried to help but it seems the lights are on but nobody is home.Its very simple so I'll explain 1 more time.Get 10 heroes(level them together or not at all),enchant/gear everyone or don't level them til you have the gold and as the meerkat says it's "SIMPLES" oh and DK and chaplain are a MUST
    which other 2 heroes u use mate?

Just curious.

Well today was my first day not completing crusade with a Death Mage. Got a tough roll. Level 61 fought with 4 man Lvl 74 Zzzz... Fought a 5 star lvl 67 team on 14/15. And in the end at stage 15, I lost to a shadow leaves whom killed more than 10 of my minion heroes..haha

image.jpgrest of my team.I actually rent a second Dk for crusade cause one can die but it's hard(love it)I don't mind them been 5 lvs up on me towards the end cause my 10 heroes are fully enchanted/skilled/geared,first 4/5 fights I charge my weakest engergy regain heroes like LE/VS cause my plan Is to use them later on.Matter of fact I got worried at 14/15 and threw my sub team in(as I have 2 dks I'm sorted)and beat him with my subs(lost 2),my main team destroyed the team 6 lvs up on me,trick I use is to use DK ult at the start of every fight so commando don't stun,4 high energy regain Dps,I use windmaster/commando/old curse and from 7/15 up I use chaplain(convert and heal are class)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    found no different if we got lower hero level than team level , was on Team Level 50 with hero average level on 44 (always use Raid Ticket to keep hero level)
    That is good for you, here is what I want to do:

Quote Originally Posted by Valkur View Post
    whats the points of all this? crusade is so easy on low level. use dk + chaplain you will finish it everyday by using 5 heroes and none will die. you dont need to do all this crap. at low level crusade isnt even a challenge.
    Just hire a level 50 DK to your level 44 team. It is exactly how it says Valkur.

- just check to see without DK and without higher level tank. It happens some "mistakes" everyday. Tank loose to much HP, healer not able to heal it, because almost was at full energy, but when he could heal the tank was dead, just got 2 strong opponents in 1 team, or just got 2 consecutive strong team and so on.
    - or check when you hire a DK as your heroes level, and that isn't fully trained, maybe not full skills, but you have no other options. I needed to hire a level 44 DK which had the spells 43/5/5. Other times I need to hire a level 42 DK to my level 44 heroes... and "mistakes" happens, suddenly I am not able to clear it.

If you team level is +5 than your 4 heroes, just hire a DK, Lightning elemental ( but trained to max) and everything is so easy like how you would do Rift.

Not needed 5 heroes, not 6, not 10, just 4 hero needed!
    -and for a clear crusade you got enough gold to train 4 hero.

Not everyone has a DK and not every guild has a DK what level I need exactly. Maybe who has it is a higher VIP level and he levels up faster and the DK it is not available for me anymore.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-31-2014 at 04:18 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES