Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: [Question for vip11+]How do you feel about patch1.4

  1. #16
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm thinking you guys mix 2 things into 1 and try to make it look really unfair. Let me explain:

    Firstly VIP 11+ benefits: When you pay $500 you will have VIP 11 status, that status give you tons of benefits, including:
    + Additional Guild Coins from Daily Events 50%
    + 2x Gold Coins from Raid Instances
    + Enchant Max
    + Guild Worship 2 times
    + Permanent Goblin Merchant Permanent
    + Daily Crusade 2 times
    + Godfather Permanent unlock
    + Magic Stone Chest unlock
    + 80% Bonus Gems after Payment

    We should make thing clear before we discuss further, you pay $500+ for those VIP 11+ benefits, not you pay $500+ for a Frost Mage. That is daily benefits not one time benefits.

    -----
    If we agree with above facts. Then come the second issue: Frost Mage.

    One of my friend in Guild having Frost Mage 2 weeks ago, he unlocked and upgraded her to 5*, yes a 5* Frost Mage max skill. Thanks to him, I personally hire her everyday for Crusade and I also suggest my guild friend hire her as well.

    One day, ucool announces Frost Mage will be available in November, great news! So does it mean my friend's effort wasted ? I also wanted to have my own 5* Frost Mage, on 1st of November I will have a 5* FM, right ? No way. Forget it. Unless I spend like you, no way I can have a 5* FM that soon, it may take at least 4-8 weeks to earn 300 FM's soul stones if I had a 2* FM from any random chest.

    Everyone has to earn each of her soul stones everyday in months, you paid and you got a 5* FM immediately, what do you complain ?
    Wait.....let me clearify this.....Frotmage from vip chest (magc stone chest) is 2*
    If you want 5* it mean you have to keep open the chest which cost400 gems to have 5-7soulstone. From 2* to 5* is 50+100+150
    =300souls ...now you see how much gems vip11+ need to spent to have 5*FM.
    But now every one can have 5* FM without spending any gem.
    Crusade 1 day =1300 cs coin = 13 soul stone
    With in two day you can have FM 2*
    And after 1week you can have almost4star without any gems spent.
    Wow...... this is so fair for vip11+.

    Hornestly i'm ok if Frostmage is in crusade shop. But if Deathmage and Fallen Demonion and other vip hero launch in gold chest too soon. I insist ucool should do something for that.
    Last edited by omegamaxz; 10-30-2014 at 11:21 AM. Reason: miss spelling

  2. #17
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm thinking you guys mix 2 things into 1 and try to make it look really unfair. Let me explain:

    Firstly VIP 11+ benefits: When you pay $500 you will have VIP 11 status, that status give you tons of benefits, including:
    + Additional Guild Coins from Daily Events 50%
    + 2x Gold Coins from Raid Instances
    + Enchant Max
    + Guild Worship 2 times
    + Permanent Goblin Merchant Permanent
    + Daily Crusade 2 times
    + Godfather Permanent unlock
    + Magic Stone Chest unlock
    + 80% Bonus Gems after Payment

    We should make thing clear before we discuss further, you pay $500+ for those VIP 11+ benefits, not you pay $500+ for a Frost Mage. That is daily benefits not one time benefits.

    -----
    If we agree with above facts. Then come the second issue: Frost Mage.

    One of my friend in Guild having Frost Mage 2 weeks ago, he unlocked and upgraded her to 5*, yes a 5* Frost Mage max skill. Thanks to him, I personally hire her everyday for Crusade and I also suggest my guild friend hire her as well.

    One day, ucool announces Frost Mage will be available in November, great news! So does it mean my friend's effort wasted ? I also wanted to have my own 5* Frost Mage, on 1st of November I will have a 5* FM, right ? No way. Forget it. Unless I spend like you, no way I can have a 5* FM that soon, it may take at least 4-8 weeks to earn 300 FM's soul stones if I had a 2* FM from any random chest.

    Everyone has to earn each of her soul stones everyday in months, you paid and you got a 5* FM immediately, what do you complain ?
    Nice, bin! I'll use your words as mine.
    Server 5 (Sniper)

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    7

    -.-

    Well then free players have no right to get better heroes ?, then we delete all and only play 11+ vip ... have many more benefits and even cry.

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    7
    What make you think those hero are better ???have you see any one use it ??
    They release a broken hero in to vip 11 chest and then instead fixing it they make it free I spend my money for not thing Now they make new hero into vip 11 im not interested
    Have one for yourself and don't complain when u feel its suck

  5. #20
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm thinking you guys mix 2 things into 1 and try to make it look really unfair. Let me explain:

    Firstly VIP 11+ benefits: When you pay $500 you will have VIP 11 status, that status give you tons of benefits, including:
    + Additional Guild Coins from Daily Events 50%
    + 2x Gold Coins from Raid Instances
    + Enchant Max
    + Guild Worship 2 times
    + Permanent Goblin Merchant Permanent
    + Daily Crusade 2 times
    + Godfather Permanent unlock
    + Magic Stone Chest unlock
    + 80% Bonus Gems after Payment

    We should make thing clear before we discuss further, you pay $500+ for those VIP 11+ benefits, not you pay $500+ for a Frost Mage. That is daily benefits not one time benefits.

    -----
    If we agree with above facts. Then come the second issue: Frost Mage.

    One of my friend in Guild having Frost Mage 2 weeks ago, he unlocked and upgraded her to 5*, yes a 5* Frost Mage max skill. Thanks to him, I personally hire her everyday for Crusade and I also suggest my guild friend hire her as well.

    One day, ucool announces Frost Mage will be available in November, great news! So does it mean my friend's effort wasted ? I also wanted to have my own 5* Frost Mage, on 1st of November I will have a 5* FM, right ? No way. Forget it. Unless I spend like you, no way I can have a 5* FM that soon, it may take at least 4-8 weeks to earn 300 FM's soul stones if I had a 2* FM from any random chest.

    Everyone has to earn each of her soul stones everyday in months, you paid and you got a 5* FM immediately, what do you complain ?
    Well said mate!

  6. #21
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNguyen View Post
    What make you think those hero are better ???have you see any one use it ??
    They release a broken hero in to vip 11 chest and then instead fixing it they make it free I spend my money for not thing Now they make new hero into vip 11 im not interested
    Have one for yourself and don't complain when u feel its suck
    Tiger, its OK if they put it on crusade for redeem, but i think this hero need to get fixed first.
    Help me on this thread http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...out-Frost-Mage

  7. #22
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
    Tiger, its OK if they put it on crusade for redeem, but i think this hero need to get fixed first.
    Help me on this thread http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...out-Frost-Mage
    Invalid thread. I think they deleted it. But if what you said is true then it must be fixed ASAP. A hero with the word "Frost" in the description having no slow effect is the funniest thing I've ever heard. I think the only good thing about Frost Mage now is that she has the highest energy regen so she can use her ultimate all the time in Crushade.

    Btw can you VIP 11+ players stop being so paranoid about it? You paid to VIP 11+ to get the extra VIP benefits not the heroes from chest. You do realise that eventually all heroes will come out so you can always decide to wait for later or use gems to buy them now at your disposal, it's your freaking decision so stop blaming the developers. Sigh.
    Last edited by flexr; 10-31-2014 at 11:50 AM.

  8. #23
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Invalid thread. I think they deleted it. But if what you said is true then it must be fixed ASAP. A hero with the word "Frost" in the description having no slow effect is the funniest thing I've ever heard. I think the only good thing about Frost Mage now is that she has the highest energy regen so she can use her ultimate all the time in Crushade.

    Btw can you VIP 11+ players stop being so paranoid about it? You paid to VIP 11+ to get the extra VIP benefits not the heroes from chest. You do realise that eventually all heroes will come out so you can always decide to wait for later or use gems to buy them now at your disposal, it's your freaking decision so stop blaming the developers. Sigh.
    Ermm, that is a suggestion to change a skill, i thought what he post was indeed a suggestion?
    i see no reason for them to delete the thread.

  9. #24
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    14
    My thread was deleted without any reason. -___-
    Why they hearing emberstar's purple skill, but not Frost Mage?

    I think Frost Mage is a bit sensitive to them. __

  10. #25
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    14
    They wont hear any suggestion for frost mage.
    if there is any player post same suggestion about add slowing effect, they will delete it soon too.

    Useless to write some suggestions and feedback for them. They just copying same post to answering you, but do nothing.

    I wonder what is suggestions and feedback sub forum for? *sigh

  11. #26
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
    My thread was deleted without any reason. -___-
    Why they hearing emberstar's purple skill, but not Frost Mage?

    I think Frost Mage is a bit sensitive to them. __
    they never delete ur comment like how they delete holymushroom's comment u should be very lucky.
    haha.

    As for frost mage, his ulti will do a small aoe dmg and he can combo with shallows keeper to do massive dmg at crusade.
    When 2nd match start, straight away ulti with shallows to keep them in group, then follow with frost mage ulti..

  12. #27
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    572
    Rep Power
    26
    I paid money and cause I don't like what I get I want my money back,I gotta assume your 12 cause this is the most pointless thread I ever read,seriously get a life and please delete this stupid posts

  13. #28
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Stronghold View Post
    they never delete ur comment like how they delete holymushroom's comment u should be very lucky.
    haha.

    As for frost mage, his ulti will do a small aoe dmg and he can combo with shallows keeper to do massive dmg at crusade.
    When 2nd match start, straight away ulti with shallows to keep them in group, then follow with frost mage ulti..
    What a pity for Holymushroom..

    Admin should sent a notice first before delete. So the poster have a chance to edit it.

    And about my thread, if admin delete it without any reason, it just make the situation worst.

    Customers service should give an advice about customer problem. If in fact, that they cant help customers to solve their problem, they should telling the truth. Not to keep ignoring it and delete it silently. Customers can get mad.

    Good combo, and shallow got high HP and armor too.
    The main problem is her ultimate just bouncing 3 times with low damage, and shallow ultimate has low damage too. Haha.. i often use windmaster to knock them into the corner and then cast frost mage ultimate.

    But still, damage too low, opponent tanks usually still survive with 30% health after this combo.
    no wonder, no one using her on arena.

  14. #29
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    572
    Rep Power
    26
    No what bugs me Is that people get mad cause there needs are not exactly met,it's very childish behaviour,why do you think cause you paid money that you have the right to change a game to your exact needs.Id encourage them to delete these posts cause there annoying people,seriously I'm not kidding find another game to moan about

  15. #30
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    No what bugs me Is that people get mad cause there needs are not exactly met,it's very childish behaviour,why do you think cause you paid money that you have the right to change a game to your exact needs.Id encourage them to delete these posts cause there annoying people,seriously I'm not kidding find another game to moan about
    This is called well said.
    And people complaining about Crusade for the exact same reason.

    But, the amendment I gives people rights to speak. So let it go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •