Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Question for vip11+]How do you feel about patch1.4

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

[Question for vip11+]How do you feel about patch1.4

For me as a vip11 player i'm glad to hear that Frostmage are in Gold chest.
    and also other added on.
    By the way, what if they put Death mage /Fallen demonion and other vip chest in gold chest soon.

My opinion,from my gut feeling ,i feel like ucool slap me in the face.After i spent 500USD to have that benefit. And the after 1-2weeks they put that benefit which i paid for 500usd for free.

I love this game,but I hate how Ucool team treat vip player like this.

What the F**K

If they keep doing this,Ucool bettr terminate my Vip11 and give me back my money.
    Last edited by omegamaxz; 10-30-2014 at 12:38 AM. Reason: correct spelling

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    im feeling yo thats why i stop buy any shit im vip 14 and i would love them to delete my account and give me my money back ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TigerNguyen View Post
    im feeling yo thats why i stop buy any shit im vip 14 and i would love them to delete my account and give me my money back ^^
    Do they have any fu**ing refund policy for real? I think they pretend that they have. But they dont.

TigerNguyen do you have more vip11+ friends? Lets get sing for refund how was it.

Agree please sign and+1

Quote Originally Posted by omegamaxz View Post
    Do they have any fu**ing refund policy for real? I think they pretend that they have. But they dont.

TigerNguyen do you have more vip11+ friends? Lets get sing for refund how was it.

Agree please sign and+1
    VIP 13 with you both there

Dear Vip11+ friends

Take a look at another thread,Betty will come to reply around 10.00at my local time GMT+7 .
    But she always skip our thread and we will see our thread throw away to"Off topic discussion".

Do we really vip?
    Or vip for Ucool meaning is "Very Idiot Person"

Anybody use Line application? Add me the let discuss.

Line id: maxz4141

Banned Contributor Level 4
    This is not a pay to win game. Any hero should be made available to any 1. If u want to get the hero faster, just go ahead and pay money. If not like wad most of us do,wait.. I believe that they didn't mention DM will only be obtainable by VIP11+ player.
    So now, when u going to spent money for hero, just keep in mind that this hero will be free in another 1-3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by holymushroom View Post
    This is not a pay to win game. Any hero should be made available to any 1. If u want to get the hero faster, just go ahead and pay money. If not like wad most of us do,wait.. I believe that they didn't mention DM will only be obtainable by VIP11+ player.
    So now, when u going to spent money for hero, just keep in mind that this hero will be free in another 1-3 months.
    Could not agree more my friend...
    1-3 months is fine for us but not 2 weeks.

And be sure this game is pay to win mr friend. Dont deny that. Or you are free player with no montly card?

i dont wana be like crying baby or something like that but No more money from me
    Btw if you want your money back just complain it to apple they returned 500$ to me before
    Apple do protect you

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Exactly. It says right there in the game description that this game is free to play. Like it or not, all of the heroes will be available to everyone, non-paying and paying, now or in the future. You pay to progress quicker than everyone else, not to be overpowered.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNguyen View Post
    i dont wana be like crying baby or something like that but No more money from me
    Btw if you want your money back just complain it to apple they returned 500$ to me before
    Apple do protect you
    Did they refund you for this game? If so, I don't think it's fair that you still have your account. Please clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    Did they refund you for this game? If so, I don't think it's fair that you still have your account. Please clarify.
    If refund of course terminate account.
    fair enough?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    We know that panda come first, then death mage, then tusked storm, and the last is frost mage.

they put panda available for redeem already, but then, why frost mage first? why not death mage??

Reason is, Helga or Frost Mage is the most weakest of all new hero:
    1. Force blast is dumb skill, small area, standard damage, but why not slowing enemies on impact? it's from ICE man! (Ice Mage is better)
    2. Ultimate Ice Halo, her name is FROST MAGE, and again, why not slowing or freezing enemies on impact?
    3. Her ultimate bouncing 3 time, it's stupid, because you just hit front and middle enemies only, if there is 2 heroes, each hero got max 2 hit with quite low on damage, compare with ice mage ultimate, deal an AOE and huge damage.

I suggest to balancing it first, your concept is from Dota, then read Kel'Thuzad or Lich King's skills description carefully.
    It bouncing 10 times, and slowing enemies each impact.
    if main problem is HC battle system is AI and cant move or evade, and bouncing 10 times is too over powered, then just make it slowing enemies on impact would be nice, Frost Mage but no freezing skills.. It's funny..

Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    Its my other account Ucool banned me for some kind of bug and i reported to apple for refund Now thats what i call fair

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I'm thinking you guys mix 2 things into 1 and try to make it look really unfair. Let me explain:

Firstly VIP 11+ benefits: When you pay $500 you will have VIP 11 status, that status give you tons of benefits, including:
    + Additional Guild Coins from Daily Events 50%
    + 2x Gold Coins from Raid Instances
    + Enchant Max
    + Guild Worship 2 times
    + Permanent Goblin Merchant Permanent
    + Daily Crusade 2 times
    + Godfather Permanent unlock
    + Magic Stone Chest unlock
    + 80% Bonus Gems after Payment

We should make thing clear before we discuss further, you pay $500+ for those VIP 11+ benefits, not you pay $500+ for a Frost Mage. That is daily benefits not one time benefits.

-----
    If we agree with above facts. Then come the second issue: Frost Mage.

One of my friend in Guild having Frost Mage 2 weeks ago, he unlocked and upgraded her to 5*, yes a 5* Frost Mage max skill. Thanks to him, I personally hire her everyday for Crusade and I also suggest my guild friend hire her as well.

One day, ucool announces Frost Mage will be available in November, great news! So does it mean my friend's effort wasted ? I also wanted to have my own 5* Frost Mage, on 1st of November I will have a 5* FM, right ? No way. Forget it. Unless I spend like you, no way I can have a 5* FM that soon, it may take at least 4-8 weeks to earn 300 FM's soul stones if I had a 2* FM from any random chest.

Everyone has to earn each of her soul stones everyday in months, you paid and you got a 5* FM immediately, what do you complain ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I'm thinking you guys mix 2 things into 1 and try to make it look really unfair. Let me explain:
    If we agree with above facts. Then come the second issue: Frost Mage.

One of my friend in Guild having Frost Mage 2 weeks ago, he unlocked and upgraded her to 5*, yes a 5* Frost Mage max skill. Thanks to him, I personally hire her everyday for Crusade and I also suggest my guild friend hire her as well.

One day, ucool announces Frost Mage will be available in November, great news! So does it mean my friend's effort wasted ? I also wanted to have my own 5* Frost Mage, on 1st of November I will have a 5* FM, right ? No way. Forget it. Unless I spend like you, no way I can have a 5* FM that soon, it may take at least 4-8 weeks to earn 300 FM's soul stones if I had a 2* FM from any random chest.

Everyone has to earn each of her soul stones everyday in months, you paid and you got a 5* FM immediately, what do you complain ?
    Agree, all i need is improvement on Frost Mage.
    using FROST name, and ICE skill but none of her skill slowing enemies... (ICE MAGE OWNED!)