Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Found how to clear Crusade Everyday!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

I Found how to clear Crusade Everyday!

Easy.

DONT ENCHANT YOUR HEROES.

If you max enchant your heroes your attack power will be boosted and you will face team 7-10 levels higher than you.

Without enchants you will face teams way lower level than you since they reach or are near your attack power but dont worry since skill level is what matter to wipe your enemy.

You will sacrifice a little bit of arena rank, but worth it since arena rank is about who waste more money.

Enjoy!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Easy.

If you max enchant your heroes your attack power will be boosted and you will face team 7-10 levels higher than you.

Without enchants you will face teams way lower level than you since they reach or are near your attack power but dont worry since skill level is what matter to wipe your enemy.

You will sacrifice a little bit of arena rank, but worth it since arena rank is about who waste more money.

Enjoy!

I've been doing 15/15 on all my accounts including my VIP 5 Account that is rank 5 and fully enchanted, I have NOT noticed a increase in difficulty compared to my accounts without enchants.

I hate hearing people say blah blah lower your rank or dont ever enchant etc. Make a good team and you won't have problems

I believe the difficulty of Crusade is based on your team level and as you progress it gets harder. There is a little RNG you might find some jerk that throws in 2 strong Heroes + low lvl ones to reduce overall power level and you might get matched, that sucks, but can happen regardless of what you do.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccinoman View Post
    I've been doing 15/15 on all my accounts including my VIP 5 Account that is rank 5 and fully enchanted, I have NOT noticed a increase in difficulty compared to my accounts without enchants.

I hate hearing people say blah blah lower your rank or dont ever enchant etc. Make a good team and you won't have problems

I believe the difficulty of Crusade is based on your team level and as you progress it gets harder. There is a little RNG you might find some jerk that throws in 2 strong Heroes + low lvl ones to reduce overall power level and you might get matched, that sucks, but can happen regardless of what you do.
    1. Crusade only depends on your top 5 heroes power
    2. Crusade team is picking from Arena team.
    3. Do the math and click the button, lolz

Banned Contributor Level 4

because u havent meet higher lvl DM + commando + WC +2 lvl 1 in your first stage.

With all due respect to your conclusion. Uhmm, I cleared crusade everyday 15/15. I'm level 45, and I fight teams between 40 - 47. I guess the guy above me is right.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10

Well you only need to get strong to a certain point, then Crushade cannot get any harder. Unless you face opponents top 1 and 2 through out all 15 stages of Crushade. It does get a bit harder though when everyone started using that imba purple WC so you need a full line up of 8-10 heroes to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongandme View Post
    With all due respect to your conclusion. Uhmm, I cleared crusade everyday 15/15. I'm level 45, and I fight teams between 40 - 47. I guess the guy above me is right.
    The easiest crusade is at level 40's

This is helpful for level 52-70 after purple +1

Im level 66 max enchanted and I deal with team level 72-76 at 13,14 and 15
    Last edited by Lizard; 10-30-2014 at 02:56 AM.

The easiest crusade is at level 40's

This is helpful for level 52-70 after purple +1

Im level 66 max enchanted and I deal with team level 72-76 at 13,14 and 15
    I think you have higher power than others at 66 lv.

That is why you meet lv. 72~76 at those stages. What about 11, 12?

I guess it is not different, you would meet lv. 68~69, 70.

'cause the crusade opposite line up is decided by the sum of top 5's power that you have. as i noted.

at http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...of-the-crusade

thanks.

Easy.

Enjoy!

Exactly, DON"T ENCHANT USELESS STUFF OF YOUR HEROEs.

Your point, 'Difficulty of cru. is based on your team level...', i just pass through with laugh.

how could you explain of correlation between team lv and team power? (power scope is so broad even the same team lv.)

If you R right, top player at the same lv user-full enchant, full skill, he/she should be always easy at the cru.

but, how do you think?

however I think you R right, cause you R ranked at 5, so there is no competitor but 4.

Generally speaking, it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongchime View Post
    Your point, 'Difficulty of cru. is based on your team level...', i just pass through with laugh.
    Edit to shorten: I don't think it is based on team level anymore...

I've actually started a thread to compile all this information and see tests/results and what people think.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Team-Selection

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongchime View Post

how could you explain of correlation between team lv and team power? (power scope is so broad even the same team lv.)

If you R right, top player at the same lv user-full enchant, full skill, he/she should be always easy at the cru.

but, how do you think?

however I think you R right, cause you R ranked at 5, so there is no competitor but 4.

Generally speaking, it isn't.
    Well

1) there are many with higher level power teams but not higher in arena rank.
    2) He will get to fight top 4 and himself eventually.
    3) You are thinking too simple. Crusade difficulty starts with
    a) Round 1 - a team 10 levels below you or a team power which is much lower than yours.
    b) it scales up slowly but there are humps at 7/15 or 8/15
    c) If you cant think through simple things, you shouldnt laugh at others

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Edit to shorten: I don't think it is based on team level anymore...

I've actually started a thread to compile all this information and see tests/results and what people think.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Team-Selection
    Cap my man,

Does your crusade 1/15 always start with a team 10 levels below yours when you hit the reset button?

Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Cap my man,

Does your crusade 1/15 always start with a team 10 levels below yours when you hit the reset button?
    On my VIP-5 account (Team 42, Heroes also 42, Top 5 Power 10054, Fully enchanted) Stage 1: 37 team acc with 37 heroes. Stage 15: 43 team level, lvl 43 heroes all 3 star

On my free account (Team 42, Heroes also 42, Top 5 Power: 8054, not full enchants) Stage 1: 33 team acc with 33 heroes. Stage 15: 43 team level, lvl 43 heroes 2-3 star heroes

On my other free account (Team 42, Heroes also 42, Top 5 Power: 8190, half gear enchanted) Stage 1: 34 team acc with 34 heroes. Stage 15: 41 team level, lvl 41 heroes mostly 1-2 star

Btw - I made those 3 accounts for this specific testing
    Last edited by Cappuccinoman; 10-30-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Well

1) there are many with higher level power teams but not higher in arena rank.
    2) He will get to fight top 4 and himself eventually.
    3) You are thinking too simple. Crusade difficulty starts with
    a) Round 1 - a team 10 levels below you or a team power which is much lower than yours.
    b) it scales up slowly but there are humps at 7/15 or 8/15
    c) If you cant think through simple things, you shouldnt laugh at others
    i've no idea why you thought i'm simple about cru difficulty.

I gotta think the cru diff is decided by sum of top 5 power i have.

There might be many reasons, but that is most portion of reason, i think.

As you said, there R many with higher level power teams.

But in the arena, more important combination.

Bear, Panda, arcane, DM and etc, they have higher power than others.
    They have 6 power/skill, and others 4 power/skill

Even though someone have those all, he/she isn't consist as arena team.

But their power have an effect on cru opposite line up.

if your sum of top 5's power is 20000 and your cru 1st line up's is 17000(with chaplin, commando, WC)

You maybe feel very hard clearing cru.

That's why i talk you and him.

I think it is a more simple opinion that cru line up is decided by team lv.