Thread: Forum Moderators?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Forum Moderators?

Why are most of posts unanswered by the Mods?
    There is lots of feedback, whether it be about - bugs, glitches, general game play, improvements etc..
    So where are the mods?
    A lot of money has/is spent on this Game even though it is still beta!
    Would be nice to know that Mods actually read some of these posts and to let us know!! other than the standard responses we get on very select posts!!
    Come on Ucool/Evony read and act on the posts here and do something other than just taking peeps money and not caring..........

p.s. Will be interesting to see if a mod comments on this
    "Dulce et decorum est pro patria morti"

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Not only unanswered but now there is a spammer here and nothing done about that.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Well put by both of you.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagavulin View Post
    In order to save money and increase its profit margin, Ucool has fired all the mods. Some speculate they were let go because of all the charge backs.
    lol Perhaps more have quit due to Ucool's lack of tos enforcement. They see it is just another age 1 and na alt and macro/bot/cheatengine game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Its not hard Evony/Ucool start moderating this forum and get rid of the foooooookin spammers FFs .............
    "Dulce et decorum est pro patria morti"

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <COE>SaintGrge View Post
    Why are most of posts unanswered by the Mods?
    There is lots of feedback, whether it be about - bugs, glitches, general game play, improvements etc..
    So where are the mods?
    A lot of money has/is spent on this Game even though it is still beta!
    Would be nice to know that Mods actually read some of these posts and to let us know!! other than the standard responses we get on very select posts!!
    Come on Ucool/Evony read and act on the posts here and do something other than just taking peeps money and not caring..........

p.s. Will be interesting to see if a mod comments on this
    they don't give a f**k

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The Mods apparently either don't have the power to ban the spammers or simply have given up. Not only is Evony not fixing any problems here, they are apparently moving on to a new game. I believe we are down to Raymond and Allen as the last remaining Mods.

Rumors of people charging back their money and not getting banned. Bugs that have not been fixed since the first beta, promised patches and upgrades that never appear, and of course, Evony's solid reputation for running clean games and having a stellar customer service department.

Frankly, if there is a method to getting back my money, I would love to hear it. Obviously the players give more of a damn than the company.

Id love to learn how to charge back too, anyone able to PM me the steps please? Thanks.
    Last edited by <:-P>CaptainClutch; 07-26-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Ask your bank,credit card company or paypal how to do chargebacks for whatever process you used to coin. I am not sure if paypal will do it, I have heard not. You can do chargebacks if all you did was use paypal to route from your bank or cc company.

If you have a MasterCard or VISA linked to your PAYPAL they can help....the number is on the back of your card

Paypal does an instant transfer from my checking account, still call the card number on the back? It is a Visa debit card that is linked to my checking account.