Thread: New game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

New game

Ucool why are you making a new game Heroes Charge when coe is still buggy as hell?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Because they're making plenty of money without fixing COE. Why would they take the time to fix it when plenty of people drop big money on it WITH the bugs? I know I'D find it much more fun to just start a new game.

Not that there's anything in their history to support optimism, but ... perhaps they've been learning from their mistakes. Maybe the NEXT game won't be a broken piece of crap.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <ALM>LittleJon View Post
    Because they're making plenty of money without fixing COE. Why would they take the time to fix it when plenty of people drop big money on it WITH the bugs? I know I'D find it much more fun to just start a new game.

Not that there's anything in their history to support optimism, but ... perhaps they've been learning from their mistakes. Maybe the NEXT game won't be a broken piece of crap.
    Most that dropped big money on coe have received what they spent doing chargebacks. Ucool either does not care to enforce their tos or cannot properly do so. Past practice age 1 and na seems to say they choose not to.

Why should players pay for what they can get for free by cheating as other are doing?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Please can you explain how to Charge back Toxic, I would like all my money back from Evony.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <TLN>jjay View Post
    Please can you explain how to Charge back Toxic, I would like all my money back from Evony.
    Don't ya get it yet, I've been saying this for four months now, toxic is and always was Evony/Ucool employee, it's why she can claim things, get away with everything, and still play, charge back my arse!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <>>>>The_Mighty_Thor View Post
    Don't ya get it yet, I've been saying this for four months now, toxic is and always was Evony/Ucool employee, it's why she can claim things, get away with everything, and still play, charge back my arse!
    ... and your evidence for this claim?
    Spamming the forums with annoying cheating claims is not something an employee would do, I think. What would be the reason?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <KAR>mfb. View Post
    ... and your evidence for this claim?
    Spamming the forums with annoying cheating claims is not something an employee would do, I think. What would be the reason?
    lol or letting players know they have not been banning anyone for doing chargebacks. I would not call it spam, more like a reminder to them that they have another game full of cheats. and to let others who may want to try it, know that it is the same old like age 1 and na.
    Last edited by <TPG>toxic; 07-25-2014 at 06:06 PM.