Thread: Server Guild Dominance

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Server Guild Dominance

I only recently started playing the game and the server I'm currently on is completely dominated by one guild, is this the same story on every server?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    That is true for every new server. 1-2 ASIAN guilds will dominate early game as they literally have one more reset than you. And people tend to stick strong in early game. Things will change after day 18

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigalr View Post
    That is true for every new server. 1-2 ASIAN guilds will dominate early game as they literally have one more reset than you. And people tend to stick strong in early game. Things will change after day 18
    I'm curious if you can elaborate on this because I also heard that it's based on region clocks for stamina reset. It's just the case it sucks for NA because when new servers come out it takes until bloody 5 AM for reset? (atleast its 5 AM for me in Canada)

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccinoman View Post
    I'm curious if you can elaborate on this because I also heard that it's based on region clocks for stamina reset. It's just the case it sucks for NA because when new servers come out it takes until bloody 5 AM for reset? (atleast its 5 AM for me in Canada)
    Really not good at explaining. keep it simple. when server opens, whoever's 5am is close to open time get advantage as you will reset early than the other.

Forget Australia and New Zealand, let's check Korea KST, UTC+9 and Pacific, PST UTC-8, for god sake 17 hour differences..

if server opens 3am PST, that is 8pm KST. PST has two hours to finish first day work and get advantage over KST as 2 hours later PST will enter the first reset, effectively on day 2 while KST is still on day 1.

Similarly, if server opens 3am KST, that is 10am PST. 2 hours later when KST in day 2, PST need to wait for another 17 hours.

Just shoot for conclusion, PST get advantage over KST if server opens between 12pm to next day's 4:59 am. That is 17 out of 24 hours chances. Otherwise, from 5am to 11:59am, KST leads.

HOWEVER, many server opens later than 9pm PST, I am not sure why they did this, the key point is NA player actually MISSED their first day. They wake up next day, thought it was a new server at day 1, but actually they are already at their day 2.

In this case, effectively KST will enter the reset of next day 17 hours ahead of PST players (if they missed day 1). so that, on 17 out of 24 hours, KST are effectively 1 day ahead of PST as they reset first. on 7 out of 24 hours, KST and PST are effectively on same day, which is only between PST 5am and 12pm. Now you could understand in early game, why KST people are always seems to be 1 day ahead of you in your local 9pm.

But that is only for KST-PST relationship. There is no fair game open time, someone always has advantage over time-zone. But if you want to be fair, you want to make sure that you don't miss your day 1. For PST NA player, if you want a better early game, you probably want to join a new server opens between 3pm to 10pm "PST'.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigalr View Post
    Whats so special about day 18?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave View Post
    Majority of VIP enter purple

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    It's the time you decide that you cannot put up with this shitty server any longer and just hop onto a new server.

I only recently started playing the game and the server I'm currently on is completely dominated by one guild, is this the same story on every server?
    Yea its dominated by your guild? And you currently hold rank1 in arena?