View Poll Results: Vote for the next heroes!

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Devdan Grim, the Reaping Ranger

0 0%
  • Kazehaya Kageka, the Shadow Wolf

1 100.00%
  • Miyamoto Usami, the Ronin Rabbit

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Players! Vote for the next heroes!

Administrator Contributor Level 1 Metatron's Avatar

Lightbulb Players! Vote for the next heroes!

We love how active our community is, and so we're introducing a new opportunity for every player; we're offering you the ability to vote on which will be the next batch of heroes!

This month's batch of heroes along with their concept art and background story are:

Voting is very easy, simply "upvote" the two heroes that you want and after Thursday the two heroes who are at the top will be created! I've added a screenshot here so you can see where to upvote if you've never used reddit before.
    Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 9.32.57 AM.jpg

Voting is opened now and will close end of business, pacific time, on Thursday.
    Last edited by Allen; 10-29-2014 at 01:19 AM.

Remember to vote for your top two!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Created a reddit-account but where do i Upvote?

EDIT: Ah, noticed the Red Arrows!

Voting for:
    1. Miyamoto Usami
    2. Kazehaya Kageka
    Last edited by Mystara; 10-29-2014 at 02:49 AM.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Where do i vote? Or do i have just write the name down here?

1* Kazehaya Kageka, the Shadow Wolf (because like her drawing and skills)
    2* Devdan Grim, the Reaping Ranger (same reason )

those 2 plsssssssssss and nice artwork there looks rly nice

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    We love how active our community is, and so we're introducing a new opportunity for every player; we're offering you the ability to vote on which will be the next batch of heroes!

This month's batch of heroes along with their concept art and background story are:

Voting is very easy, simply "upvote" the two heroes that you want and after Thursday the two heroes who are at the top will be created! I've added a screenshot here so you can see where to upvote if you've never used reddit before.

I smell fake... the game is based on dota champs, there isnt a champ like them. Also the art is totally different than ingame.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I wonder after the vote, how long we have to wait for those new heroes, why 2 out of 3 were choised, and the one who was left the stage, how is it, will it have a change to shine? Seem that those 3 all great as they are in humanity form. Btw lady first and they have 5 skills to perform, its great.

The art is currently in concept form, so you are seeing the initial concept art for each hero. From concept, we'll then create the character and card art.

We'll close the vote and tally on Thursday evening, and then announce on Friday. We have some great things happening soon.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar

wow... intresthing.

but where do i have to vote?

i can't get into reddit bcoz its banned by my country.

hiks

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkon76 View Post
    I smell fake... the game is based on dota champs, there isnt a champ like them. Also the art is totally different than ingame.

These games are merely "inspired" by certain Franchises.

Which means they are not obligated to implement particular/specific characters in a set order.

They can create any heroes they want and implement them in-game in whatever order they want.

If Ucool would like to create a Hero called Stimpy next month, they are allowed to do so without restrictions.

I am sure Ember could clarify their Legal restrictions. (What they can (are allowed to) and can not do)
    Last edited by Allen; 11-07-2014 at 02:13 AM.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I like this idea. Looks like you'll be pulling a lot of surprises, Ucool. Love it, love it, love it. (VOTE THE 2nd and 3rd!)

The art is currently in concept form, so you are seeing the initial concept art for each hero. From concept, we'll then create the character and card art.

We'll close the vote and tally on Thursday evening, and then announce on Friday. We have some great things happening soon.
    you got 50 other heroes that came from Dota.....can you tell me which are these three correspond to in Dota? i never seen anything like these three in dota!!

i want a pure dota genre game!!

Kazehaya Kageka, the Shadow Wolf +++++++

I am strongly against this idea....stick to Dota please!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    I am strongly against this idea....stick to Dota please!
    Stop being limited.

Try some new stuff. It's good for your health.

WOOT another female tanker? If Im right then sure add the Ronin Rabbit !!