Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (QUESTION) Swordmaster

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakMe View Post
    Just wondering... how do you guys lvl up his skill? Let's say we have all his skills unlocked, which one to focus on first, second, and so on... thanks.
    Guess need to have a Swordmaster user to answer that..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Slightly off topic but a martial vendor has been mentioned a few times, what are the requirements to unlock this feature?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave View Post
    Slightly off topic but a martial vendor has been mentioned a few times, what are the requirements to unlock this feature?
    Get a hero to 5 star. Get another min 20 soulstones of that hero. ( you can choose to exchange 20,50,100 soulstoens) Complete a campaign map and it will pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Get a hero to 5 star. Get another min 20 soulstones of that hero. ( you can choose to exchange 20,50,100 soulstoens) Complete a campaign map and it will pop up.
    ok cool, thanks irony

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Rip off

Well here are the facts .. Unless you want to burn real hard money and I'm saying more than a grand it's going to take ages as it is such a rip off .
    Yup you need a 5 star hero and them farm 100 soul stones ... Well so far each 100 stone check has netted me a pathetic 7 Swordy stones for the 100 chest .. Bit of a rip off huh . The levelling will be exactly the same although until I get him it might not be . Will let you know .. Since the start I have 19 stones so far from 260 brute

New Comers
    Hello. I want to ask. how is it possible some people having Swordmaster from 15 team level.?Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    New Servers usually have NPCs filling up the roster until someone is able to kick them out of that position

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Why block the name

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Fastest way is to join a guild, rank top 5 for each dungeon. Once a dung is complete 1-3 days you get roughly 500-1300 guild tokens. I've had 3 dungeons complete in one day, about 2k'ish in guild coins. Reset the dungeon and get more. Lunar has 3 elites. So farm them. I spend my cash-money on this game so I reset elites 2x so that's about 6-8 ss and guild gives 5 per 500 guild coins. In under a month I've gotten 50 Swordmaster soul stoned.

Good luck

late game he will be easy to get, seeing that you will open 10x bronze chests and you will get excess of those heroes, meaning free swordmaster SS.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    waste of resources to get him before u are maxed lvl...
    he isnt worth it

Don't bother farming him until you are just using extra stones from bronze chest. He is only good in raids at late levels and even then he is usually out damaged by cw and rifleman.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864