Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (QUESTION) Swordmaster

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

(QUESTION) Swordmaster

Just wondering, how can I get Swordmaster?

Thanks in advance.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongandme View Post
    Just wondering, how can I get Swordmaster?

Thanks in advance.
    Well you buy him with real cash

Martial merchant

Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Well you buy him with real cash
    Hmm thats not true, you need to get at least 1 hero to 5star. Then u can get the martial merchant. He offers small chest, medium chest and large chest. Wich cost respectively 20 soul stones, 60 and 100. So u need to farm a lot of soul stones to get him

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Casuall View Post
    Hmm thats not true, you need to get at least 1 hero to 5star. Then u can get the martial merchant. He offers small chest, medium chest and large chest. Wich cost respectively 20 soul stones, 60 and 100. So u need to farm a lot of soul stones to get him
    What do the different size of chests give? I know that the 20 stone chest only gives 2 soulstones for swordmaster :>

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphex View Post
    What do the different size of chests give? I know that the 20 stone chest only gives 2 soulstones for swordmaster :>
    I dont know precise.. i guess when 20 stone chest gives 2, that maybe 60 stone give 6 and 100 10x? Just guessing

Lol, well do you have a 5 star hero already? And if you have do you still farm the stones so that you can get swordmaster or you get other heroes? Easiest way is through crusade. So yea only real cash players can get swordie..

half true

Lol, well do you have a 5 star hero already? And if you have do you still farm the stones so that you can get swordmaster or you get other heroes? Easiest way is through crusade. So yea only real cash players can get swordie..
    Hmm dont be offended but you said its only obtainable by cash, and thats not true, if u farm enough soul stones u can get it. And there are plenty of leaders out there who got 5 star heroes already

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Like Casuall says you don't have to spend real money to farm swordmaster, the fastest way is probably to farm windmaster or lightning ele in crusader and the two elite dungeons everyday, and you don't have to be high vip to be able to clear crusader and you wouldn't get any more crusader points with the refresh from vip 10. So basically what you get from higher vip levels is the possibility to refresh the elite dungeons more.

In the end the only difference is the speed of acquiring the soul stones.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justadued View Post
    the fastest way is probably to farm windmaster or lightning ele in crusader and the two elite dungeons everyday
    yeah, but i dont really feel like advising this to anyone :P
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Nope, if u can clear crusade everyday u will have around 13 soul stone everyday. 1 month is around 390 soul stone, u can do it slowly don't u? don tell me this way u cant get a sword master? the different between real cash and free player is just on the speed of getting him.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I wouldn't mind Sword Master FAQ because I already know he is beyond my capability. However I think if you play this game long enough (like 10-12 months) one day you could buy his soul stones in Crusade shop.

Hmm dont be offended but you said its only obtainable by cash, and thats not true, if u farm enough soul stones u can get it. And there are plenty of leaders out there who got 5 star heroes already
    No mate, not offended,

but try to do some calculation. Say you a real pro. 1300 crusade coins a day.

So i give you 13 soulstones a day x 30 = 390 a month.

Easiest is windmaster. you start at 3 stars. So you'll probably need 250 to get her to 5 stars. So you'll have 140 soulstones left

Say you only do the 20 chest and it always give 2 stones. So first month you get 7 stones

Next month, i'll round it up to 400 soulstones for ya since you can farm windmaster soulstones from elites. so you get another 20 swordie stones.

Next month you get another 20 stones

next month you get another 20 stone

next month you get another 13 stones and you get a 3 star Swordie

How many months have passed? And you just have a windmaster + a swordie.

So tell me.. since his introduction in this game and since this game has started in august. Any non-cash player has swordmaster?

My statement was "Well you can buy him with real cash".

Banned Contributor Level 4
    No mate, not offended,

but try to do some calculation. Say you a real pro. 1300 crusade coins a day.

So i give you 13 soulstones a day x 30 = 390 a month.

Easiest is windmaster. you start at 3 stars. So you'll probably need 250 to get her to 5 stars. So you'll have 140 soulstones left

Say you only do the 20 chest and it always give 2 stones. So first month you get 7 stones

Next month, i'll round it up to 400 soulstones for ya since you can farm windmaster soulstones from elites. so you get another 20 swordie stones.

Next month you get another 20 stones

next month you get another 20 stone

next month you get another 13 stones and you get a 3 star Swordie

How many months have passed? And you just have a windmaster + a swordie.

So tell me.. since his introduction in this game and since this game has started in august. Any non-cash player has swordmaster?

My statement was "Well you can buy him with real cash".
    ...... u can farm wm and other hero at the same time..
    if u farming for sword, commando 3 star is enuf, oc from arena, lunar from guild, wc from elite, and vengeance from elite also.. not to mention the free chest and hero from crusade....

At the end u still have the standard arena team wad.. wc+commando+lunar+ leave + oc/wm/vengeance
    how did u end up with only wm + a swordie?
    or u tell me wad u redeem at crusade? did you ended up with just the crusade hero you redeem??

Quote Originally Posted by holymushroom View Post
    ...... u can farm wm and other hero at the same time..
    if u farming for sword, commando 3 star is enuf, oc from arena, lunar from guild, wc from elite, and vengeance from elite also.. not to mention the free chest and hero from crusade....

At the end u still have the standard arena team wad.. wc+commando+lunar+ leave + oc/wm/vengeance
    how did u end up with only wm + a swordie?
    or u tell me wad u redeem at crusade? did you ended up with just the crusade hero you redeem??
    Erm u not comparing apples with apples or answering the question on swordman.

I can farm the entire map and have all heroes in 4 months too.

The point is how to get swordsman without cash. You wanna farm elites and arena or guild coins for 5 star heroes? Takes probably double the time. Then you gotta exchange those ss for swordie ss. Fastest way is crusade. Fastest hero is windmaster.

You want to get commando 3 stars? that is another 80 stones. So you gotta spend another month waiting for your swordsman. And that is assuming you are clearing crusades each day 15/15. Tough unless you have a death mage. Even then, not guaranteed.

So yes, back to the original point. He can be bought with real cash. I did not say he ONLY can be bought with real cash.

Doubt any free player has him NOW..
    Last edited by irony; 10-29-2014 at 07:29 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Swordmaster Skill

Just wondering... how do you guys lvl up his skill? Let's say we have all his skills unlocked, which one to focus on first, second, and so on... thanks.