Thread: 2 new heroes today from a single Crusade run!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Cool 2 new heroes today from a single Crusade run!

I was really surprised! I got Mountain and Shadow Shaman from a single crusade run and it was not even a 15/15 run! I know none of them are good right now but hey, 2 free heroes under 10 minutes
    Btw i'm quite noob at the game, started like a week ago and having a hard time unlocking heroes so this one really got me

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    You just got them in around 10 minutes and post news to forum right away ? My 'today' Crusade is horrible, not only it's much harder before but also the prize is as bad as before, chest 9th is double green items and chest 12th is double white items.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Grats Iceblaze!

I also got two heroes in one Crusade-run but that was quite a while ago, all in all i've gotten three heroes from Crusade, Lunar Guardian, Shadow Shaman and Psyco

That was around lvl 40s or so!
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    Grats Iceblaze!

I also got two heroes in one Crusade-run but that was quite a while ago, all in all i've gotten three heroes from Crusade, Lunar Guardian, Shadow Shaman and Psyco

That was around lvl 40s or so!
    Well Lunar Guardian is definietly a nice catch!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post
    Well Lunar Guardian is definietly a nice catch!
    Actually shadow shaman is quite good if you have a physical team

Shadow shaman + Psychic Ward + Leaves + Lunar + Tusked Storm

seen it at end game config and mid game.. owns the war chief old curse formation.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Actually shadow shaman is quite good if you have a physical team

Shadow shaman + Psychic Ward + Leaves + Lunar + Tusked Storm

seen it at end game config and mid game.. owns the war chief old curse formation.
    Actually I find that WC as lone tank formation is very fragile. Once your WC goes down quicker than your opponent, the mid line takes very heavy dmg and you are more likely
    to lose. I think of switching back to double fronts line up with Panda/ Arcane Sapper, not sure how it will work out though.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    i got a lunar and physic sword to even i could not finish 15/15 the crusade daily still happy

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Actually I find that WC as lone tank formation is very fragile. Once your WC goes down quicker than your opponent, the mid line takes very heavy dmg and you are more likely
    to lose. I think of switching back to double fronts line up with Panda/ Arcane Sapper, not sure how it will work out though.
    but my case is whose wc go down faster who win..

their wc down, then all of my team move forward to aim oc, then oc will take some dmg but if this dmg not enuf to kill oc, oc will ulti and wc will wake up in the middle of my team and poke.. then my oc die without using ulti..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by holymushroom View Post
    but my case is whose wc go down faster who win..

their wc down, then all of my team move forward to aim oc, then oc will take some dmg but if this dmg not enuf to kill oc, oc will ulti and wc will wake up in the middle of my team and poke.. then my oc die without using ulti..
    hahah totally true..

It is a battle of who has a weak WC but not so weak..so that your old curse gets some damage and ultis first . Then your WC will wake up and poke their OC to death.

Normally this is what I do to defeat ppl 2-3 levels higher than me. Field a weaker WC lol. Do not max enchant his items.

Can't believe my luck. Yesterday Mountain and Shadow Shaman and today i got Old Curse. I like Crusade

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post
    Can't believe my luck. Yesterday Mountain and Shadow Shaman and today i got Old Curse. I like Crusade
    Grats Ice! One of the perks with Crusade!
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Haha, today get vengeance from chest.. i already get 88 soul for her and i lucky didnt summon yet. So now she is 4 stars

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Got DK in chest and crusade. Hahaha!