Thread: Chicken dinner

New Comers

Chicken dinner

I am having trouble with Chicken Dinner. I get started in round 1, the timer counts down but the battle doesnít happen. When the board clears for round two I have lost my character and the group I was in has merged with another group. I(we?) start all over again without any heroes but in round two and spend the of the rounds playing catch up. In the end I usually finish in the top three and can see there are are only two or three of us battling in the final rounds. However, like today it appears I finish in 2nd place but the final standings say 4th place. I went from 1st to 5th once. This is costing me points and gear. I was so frustrated once that I exited the game and that cost me 250 points, lesson learned. This happens about 1 in 5 games I play. I really HC, spend a lot of money on it and Chicken Dinner is one of my favorite side games. However, I canít see me continuing to play CD and likely HC too much longer if glitches this continue to go on without being fixed.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakicsboy View Post
    I am having trouble with Chicken Dinner. I get started in round 1, the timer counts down but the battle doesn’t happen. When the board clears for round two I have lost my character and the group I was in has merged with another group. I(we?) start all over again without any heroes but in round two and spend the of the rounds playing catch up. In the end I usually finish in the top three and can see there are are only two or three of us battling in the final rounds. However, like today it appears I finish in 2nd place but the final standings say 4th place. I went from 1st to 5th once. This is costing me points and gear. I was so frustrated once that I exited the game and that cost me 250 points, lesson learned. This happens about 1 in 5 games I play. I really HC, spend a lot of money on it and Chicken Dinner is one of my favorite side games. However, I can’t see me continuing to play CD and likely HC too much longer if glitches this continue to go on without being fixed.
    Such problem was reported many times in last few months, and developers still ignore it

New Comers
    That is sad